Class Act By Full Tilt Support

couple days ago i was playing some online poker on full tilt and pokerstars. all of a sudden both sites crashed, yet my internet was working. Pokerstars came right back up, and I missed maybe two hands. on full tilt I was playing a DS 6 handed 100+9 MTT. When i got dced I was shortstacked at about 950. I couldnt get back on for a few minutes, and when I did I was surprised I was down to ~350 chips, (this was still in first hour) some people at my table were also discconected at the same time, and being a 6 handed table, the remaining 2-4 players took our blinds quickly.I emailed full tilt the situation, and they sent me back 26$(probably what my chips were worth when I was disconnected) I wasnt really expecting anything bakc, but that is a pleasent surprise!

I actually got $5.50 from them when I busted 19th in a freeroll (top 18 paid) when I reported some collusion.Two players were soft playing each other and one was severely short, and talking about their hands in the chat. The $5.50 was more than the top prize got and almost triple what I was trying to get ($2 for 18th).

I've always found the Full Tilt support team to be by far the most accomodating out there. Everytime I've ever emailed them with a question/request or anything I always receive a response within 1 hour. And not a computer generated one but one from the people themselves helping me out. They are great.

Most online poker sites are good at making their customers happy. A used to play on Party Poker but stopped after a while. A couple of months after I cashed out, they sent me 20$. I thought it was a cool gesture to get me to play agian.

Full Tilt's support used to be notoriously terrible. They're really good now. Along with Pokerstars and Bodog, they're probably the best. They do need a phone number, though.Glad you had a good experience.

Full Tilt's support used to be notoriously terrible. They're really good now. Along with Pokerstars and Bodog, they're probably the best. They do need a phone number, though.Glad you had a good experience.
Stars needs a number too. But the good thing that both Tilt and Stars are starting (or on Stars side, always have) done decent with their support.
I love full tilt. They always immediately give me my chat back when my suspension is up.
Damn starts still hasn't given me my chat back when I got banned in the very first "bloggers tournament" for saying someone got "Jewmiliated." How grand.
Most online poker sites are good at making their customers happy. A used to play on Party Poker but stopped after a while. A couple of months after I cashed out, they sent me 20$. I thought it was a cool gesture to get me to play agian.
Absolute Poker does this every once in a while. I get in poker phases where I play a lot, then withdraw my money and disappear for a while. A couple times they've staked me with $10 to start again. I play for a while and contribute to the rake, everybody wins.Chad
Damn stars still hasn't given me my chat back when I got banned in the very first "bloggers tournament" for saying someone got "Jewmiliated." How grand.
this made me actually laugh out loud. havent heard the expression but a damn funny phrase to lose your chat, at least you made it worth it.
couple days ago i was playing some online poker on full tilt and pokerstars. all of a sudden both sites crashed, yet my internet was working. Pokerstars came right back up, and I missed maybe two hands. on full tilt I was playing a DS 6 handed 100+9 MTT. When i got dced I was shortstacked at about 950. I couldnt get back on for a few minutes, and when I did I was surprised I was down to ~350 chips, (this was still in first hour) some people at my table were also discconected at the same time, and being a 6 handed table, the remaining 2-4 players took our blinds quickly.I emailed full tilt the situation, and they sent me back 26$(probably what my chips were worth when I was disconnected) I wasnt really expecting anything bakc, but that is a pleasent surprise!
f that, if other people were disconnected, it was a full tilt problem, they should've given you all your money back.
this made me actually laugh out loud. havent heard the expression but a damn funny phrase to lose your chat, at least you made it worth it.
It's not even a comment towards Jewish people, there was a big thread about it on here awhile back on whether someone should get offended by it.I used to play counter-strike on some servers if you would knife someone it would say "Humiliation" in a funny/cool voice. Well i knifed someone and I coulda sworn I thought I heard it say "Jewmilation!" and I just busted up laughing. The reason i said it was because i was railing a fellow FCPer after I got knocked out(AQ vs my AJ, flop comes AQJ) and he got like 2 outered and I said, "dude you got jewmiliated" and some punk who wasn't even offended just goes, "hmmm, that might be worthy of a chat ban, let's find out." Never gotten the chat back.Needless to say, my name on halo when i play with my friends is "Jewmiliation"