PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($10)Button ($14.05)SB ($8.20)Hero (BB) ($10.85)UTG ($5.65)MP ($8.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Qheart.gifUTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, Button calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40, 1 foldFlop: ($1.60) Jheart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20, Button calls $1.20Turn: ($5.20) 8diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $4, UTG calls $3.95 (All-In), Button calls $4River: ($17.15) 10spade.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero?Am I ever ahead in this hand? I feel like I can't be with 2 people willing to come along, I feel like one or both of them have me killed.So, what do you all think of my line so far? And the river is a pretty clear c/f, right?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($10)Button ($14.05)SB ($8.20)Hero (BB) ($10.85)UTG ($5.65)MP ($8.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Qheart.gifUTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, Button calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40, 1 foldFlop: ($1.60) Jheart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20, Button calls $1.20Turn: ($5.20) 8diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $4, UTG calls $3.95 (All-In), Button calls $4River: ($17.15) 10spade.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero?Am I ever ahead in this hand? I feel like I can't be with 2 people willing to come along, I feel like one or both of them have me killed.So, what do you all think of my line so far? And the river is a pretty clear c/f, right?
Button looks a lot like an AJ or something. There's no side pot to squabble over so I check/evaluate.

I would check the turn. Your first to bet on the turn with two people flat calling your flop bet. The 8 fills a few draws that either player could have. I think your turn bet is just bloating a pot on a dangerous board for your hand.Without a diamond, I would almost want to check down as cheaply as possible and possibly fold if both players show a lot of interest in the hand.Your betting $4 on the turn leaves you getting around 5:1 odds on the river. With only about $5.15 left in your stack, I can't see you folding for that.

Can we fold considering how big the pot is and how much of our stack is already in the middle? I'm not sure we can beat both villians but I don't think I could lay this down.
This is part of the mentality I have in situations like this, and I think it's really dangerous. We have to think that not only did one villain stick around on a scary'ish board, but two did. So one (or both) think they have 2 other people beaten. And then we have to keep in mind that yes, odds are nice, but we are trying to take out 2 villains here, not just one.
I would check the turn. Your first to bet on the turn with two people flat calling your flop bet. The 8 fills a few draws that either player could have. I think your turn bet is just bloating a pot on a dangerous board for your hand.Without a diamond, I would almost want to check down as cheaply as possible and possibly fold if both players show a lot of interest in the hand.Your betting $4 on the turn leaves you getting around 5:1 odds on the river. With only about $5.15 left in your stack, I can't see you folding for that.
Do you think that, with anything less than the nuts, this bet is just value-owning ourselves, for the very reason you listed above?Pot control on the turn and a willingness to let an overpair go against a board with completed draws and 2 willing villains seems to be the best play imo.
yea I check the turn, re-eval. Probably the worst turn card you could've hit
J of diamonds would have been way worse.... :icon_dance:edit: Just sayin.....
Can we fold considering how big the pot is and how much of our stack is already in the middle? I'm not sure we can beat both villians but I don't think I could lay this down
how much of your stack is in the middle is irrelevant. Once it's in the pot, it's just the pot. Raise more pre. 3xbb+1bb per limper plus 1-2bb for being oop with QQ... $.70-.80 IMO

pretty timid preflop and flop play let this hand get away from you imo. Turn is such a bad card to fire a second barrel on multiway you are only catching AJ KJ j10 ( im assuming another Q isn't out there but i could be) and it is multiway, someone has a good hand by this point

Preflop with 2 limpers and OOP i raise this to 80-90. If you have QQ it really sucks being OOP against more than 1 player. If you check the turn it gives shorty the opportunity to shove. Then if button folds you can call. If button shoves fold. If he calls i'd prob fold, not sure though.

Bet pf bigger, bet flop bigger I know it's 75% of pot but on a board this coordinated (flush draw/straight draw/high card that you have beat) you want to go for very close to pot, I'd bet $1.50 here. Turn check and see what happens, if someone jams it'd be a fold, smallish bet you call and check river and see what happens again.

I agree, river is a check and I'm willing to bet that button checks behind you. I cant judge this as well as you obviously but my gut says that button is on a big diamond draw and UTG is holding A-J and got a piece of the flop.

I ended up checking the river and the button pushed. I folded after nearly timing out.UTG showed

55 for a flopped set

.Button showed

KdJd for top pair and a made flush on the turn

.What I wondered after the hand is whether or not the fold is +EV on the river and if I could have gotten away lighter on the turn, knowing that both villains called my flop bet and a bunch of draws came down on the turn.

yes you definitely could've gotten away on the turn...actually a great card for you, results-wise, since you were facing a set.
Not at all, this hand was played great
J of diamonds would have been way worse.... :icon_dance:edit: Just sayin.....
Jd is a supereasy c/f so it is not the worst card in the deck in terms of decisions, just in terms of results

With two players in the pot betting THIS turn seems bad. Diamonds got there as did some straight draws. I like a check/reeval. I'm not saying just c/f, but if the action's intense then we definitely should lay it down. Overpairs in multiway pots aren't the nuts.

Jd is a supereasy c/f so it is not the worst card in the deck in terms of decisions, just in terms of results
Touche my friend....touche