• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

I agree, I think DeVito is gonna fit in really well with the warped humor on this show....I'm really looking forward to this season....

What network hosts this program, sad to say haven't heard of it, but may give it a look. Was too busy enjoying this past season of the Soprano's and now getting into the 3rd season of Entourage.
FX
I thought the first season was hilariousthis season looks just as good if not betterSo, who can't wait?
I've never watched it, but through all the promos on FX, it's definitely set up as a Season Pass on Tivo now. The stuff that they have been showing looks pretty hillarious.
watched both episodes last night, not as impressive as last season.
Maybe....but I almost wet myself laughing to the response when asked about the jihad tape....

I missed the first season, but I heard some friends talk about it, so I made sure to check the show out when it returned. It's probably one of the funniest on television right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why I never heard of this show until now since I am a die-hard fan of the Shield and I always watch re-runs of King of the Hill just about every night. I wasn't aware this was season 2 and thought it was a brand new show altogether. That aside, I watched the first two shows of the season and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be sure to DVR the rest of the season.

While I was in Vegas, I missed my IASIP fix, so I was glad to see the episodes from the past two weeks when I got back. Man, this show is quickly shooting up among my all time favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"What did you say you little *****?? I will punch a hole through your face!""I will eat your babies *****!""Its not so much that they like us, its that they don't like you. You know why? 'Cause you're an a.sshole""Oh my God! I will smash your face into...a JELLY!""Hey that dude is beating on that chick""Oh no guys its a dude. She has a penis so its ok.""Dude is that a hate crime?""s.hit yea its a hate crime, lets kick his a.ss!"I can go on forever. This show is so hilarious, i hope they renew it for another season.

• 2 months later...

One of my favorite shows since the Wonder Years, even though they're slightly different. I have one main question though...Why is Always Sunny not available anywhere on DVD for season 1 and 2??? I know it says the DVDs will come out in the spring but usually you can find bootleg dvds people recorded at home and will sell and I can't even find that!!! Anybody know why?

One of my favorite shows since the Wonder Years, even though they're slightly different. I have one main question though...Why is Always Sunny not available anywhere on DVD for season 1 and 2??? I know it says the DVDs will come out in the spring but usually you can find bootleg dvds people recorded at home and will sell and I can't even find that!!! Anybody know why?
Probably has to do with the episodes being offered for download on itunes.