Top five, for sure. I use "pop your shirt off" as much as possible, since seeing that.
Shit nigga, pop that shirt off and lets get to work.
I used it on here earlier. And the image of Dennis saying it to Charlie popped into my head. Yeah, last season was better. I think some of it is they hired new writers instead of writing all the eps themselves.
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

The only thing that I've disliked about this season is that some of the endings have seemed a little abrupt. Typically, there's that "caught" moment where everything is exploding at the end, but some of them have fallen a little flat.Tonight's hour-long was quite funny aside from most of Charlie's story arc with the mob. Any time you put funny hyperactive characters in stressful/drug-induced situations, I think you'll get good frenzy out of it.Also, I think it's rare that a show can be so endearingly hilarious while having so many cruel/self-centered characters.All-time favorites (in order of air):The Gang Gets RacistCharlie Has CancerDennis & Dee Go On WelfareHundred Dollar BabyThe Gang Gives BackThe Gang Gets Held HostageAs far as this season, "just to get a base" (Dumpster Baby) and "Day Man" (Sweet Dee's Dating A Retarded Person) are getting quoted routinely around here.

• 3 months later...

I went ahead and bought seasons 1 & 2 on dvd. You guys should get some kind of commission from how you described the show. I'm a big Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Arrested Development fan so everything I've read say the humor in this should be right up my alley.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Everyone who posted in this thread just became a little more awesome in my book.
On behalf of everyone, thanks.So glad it's coming back. "Always Sunny" and "The Office" are seriously the two best shows on TV right now.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!
its so awesome that he improvised that.