Zomg, The Worst Beat Ever

So I'm fighting with my g/f about playing poker. Stfu I tell her. Anyway, I get AA on the button of a 6 handed game, 1/2 blinds. Raise UTG to 7. Reraise to 21 2nd. RERAISE to 50 in UTG +2. I bet pot, which incidentally leaves me with $2 behind. All 3 call. Flop comes A48 rainbow. My g//f walks over and ****ING UNPLUGS THE COMPUTER!!!! I'm flipping balls, because no one that is in the hand is all in at this point (all big stacks) and am desperately trying to reconnect and load power to the CPU. By the time I get back on, I log on and see $2.14 in front of me. Apparantly I didn't have any disconnect protects. I seriously want to kill UB. Ended up AK won the pot vs KK and JJ. I want to puke.

So I'm fighting with my g/f about playing poker. Stfu I tell her. Anyway, I get AA on the button of a 6 handed game, 1/2 blinds. Raise UTG to 7. Reraise to 21 2nd. RERAISE to 50 in UTG +2. I bet pot, which incidentally leaves me with $2 behind. All 3 call. Flop comes A48 rainbow. My g//f walks over and ****ING UNPLUGS THE COMPUTER!!!! I'm flipping balls, because no one that is in the hand is all in at this point (all big stacks) and am desperately trying to reconnect and load power to the CPU. By the time I get back on, I log on and see $2.14 in front of me. Apparantly I didn't have any disconnect protects. I seriously want to kill UB. Ended up AK won the pot vs KK and JJ. I want to puke.
That was evil, but I am pretty sure this isn't the first time you and your g/f have fought over playing poker.Also, was this PLH or NL? And if it was NL, why didn't you go all in?
So you're single now, huh?

LOL... wow. If that was me, I'd have an incident of domestic violence on my record...40 and a shovel buddy, 40 and a shovel.

That was evil, but I am pretty sure this isn't the first time you and your g/f have fought over playing poker.Also, was this PLH or NL? And if it was NL, why didn't you go all in?
UB has a bet pot option. I misread it, and thought the amount was enough to put me all in. I was off by barely $2. Guess my terrible math skills cost me yet again.
can it really compare this this?worst beat
my g/f wouldn't have had to worry about unplugging the comp because there would be a keyboard through the screen.

Time to keep your pimp hand strong it seems.

You must demand retributions. And if she complains, then you must take what is yours. You make it blatantly clear to that ***** that this sort of thing wont be tolerated and that she'll be put down if there is a next time.

The next time she tries to drag you out to dinner or some crappy movie just tell her, we could but I don't feel comfortable spending much money now b/c you caused me to lose that pot when you ...

she pays you what you would have won in that pot, then another 100 big blinds as compensatory damages plus she gives you head while you play more poker while watching Rounders on the tv in the background.obv restitution.

Why would you continue to play poker while fighting with your g/f? Seems to be -ev to me.
She was telling me to get off the computer, and I told her to let me play out my free hands (until the BB). She got mad and pulled the plug.