Another Hottie In The Poker World Brandi Hawbaker

Nothing but class at the poker tables, very emotionally strong, and I trust her completely.
LOL hugglements.
Nothing but class at the poker tables, very emotionally strong, and I trust her completely.
lolthis is her story:when i first saw her i was totally fooled by her, and I thought no matter how crazy/self absorbed/annoying she is it would be awesome to fk her.then i went to 2+2 and neverwin poker and read the threads on hernow, i would only fk her if i had to spend 5 mins for every hour talking with her summary:she is a thief, liar, former prostitute with suicidal tendencies, no poker skills, and a desire to cash in on the poker boom. vinny vinh + brandi + ram vaswani/ivey gold dispute + other stories = bad publicity for pokerEDIT:also, from reading about it despite all of this i'm not sure she fcked captain tom franklin, sklansky, or any of the guys that staked her. she's denied that and they've all said they didn't. plus the fact that she can't keep a backer for more than a couple weeks leads me to think she's more talk than action
lolthis is her story:when i first saw her i was totally fooled by her, and I thought no matter how crazy/self absorbed/annoying she is it would be awesome to fk her.then i went to 2+2 and neverwin poker and read the threads on hernow, i would only fk her if i had to spend 5 mins for every hour talking with her summary:she is a thief, liar, former prostitute with suicidal tendencies, no poker skills, and a desire to cash in on the poker boom. vinny vinh + brandi + ram vaswani/ivey gold dispute + other stories = bad publicity for pokerEDIT:also, from reading about it despite all of this i'm not sure she fcked captain tom franklin, sklansky, or any of the guys that staked her. she's denied that and they've all said they didn't. plus the fact that she can't keep a backer for more than a couple weeks leads me to think she's more talk than action
Staking her for a good **** eh? Well if thats what poker has come to I need to find Kathy Leibert LOL
this girl is SMOKING hot in person, here is a picture of her. Whats the story on her?
For some reason, I think you may have a shot with her. Just don't put your d!ck on her back...I hear she doesn't like that too much.

I thought by now that anyone with a passing aquaintance to poker had some familiarity with the story. My wife knows the saga and she doesn't pay any attention to poker at all.

The new shredded beef breakfast burritos are really good at Del Taco.They are adding the shredded beef to their tacos and combo burritos too.So good.

The new shredded beef breakfast burritos are really good at Del Taco.They are adding the shredded beef to their tacos and combo burritos too.So good.
Yes, but did you have one for lunch?And the Pounders poster.... (sorry I can't type, I'm rolling on the floor)

If you need a good seat in hell there should be one open next to me.axisofevil.jpg