Absolutely The Hottest Woman In Poker, If Not The Planet!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you are talking about.
If an armpit turns you off, go down on your girlfriend when she is on her period, that should help you get over it.:club:
If an armpit turns you off, go down on your girlfriend when she is on her period, that should help you get over it.:club:
lol i wish i still didn't know what you were talking about
(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)
OP - Stop posting in this thread. Nobody cares what you have to say. This thread is not about the hottest woman in poker or that you think you have earned more money than her. Nobody gives a ****. We have all moved on to bigger and better (red wings?) things to talk about.
WOW!!!!!!Mark, you are now my favorite poster!
animatedboobs_com-175.gif
In the pantheon of universal absolute truths about "hottest woman on the planet" issues, Jessica Alba is the Alpha and the Omega. The rest is just academic. Nice GIF man.
I <3 Mark sooooooooo much
animatedboobs_com-175.gif
thanks for that
In the pantheon of universal absolute truths about "hottest woman on the planet" issues, Jessica Alba is the Alpha and the Omega. The rest is just academic. Nice GIF man.
Now...Can a brother get a little credit for bringing that AMAZING GIF of Jessica to FCP?Seriously...I am 99% sure my best contribution to this forum is that GIF and dadgummit I want EVERYONE to know I am the man who bestowed such greatness upon all of you!!!!Oh...otherwise this was a really crappy thread!
Damn we are all going to hell for what came into our minds when we clicked that link.
You probably came into more than your mind.
Femme Fatales January 2004 magazine, pg. 66, "50 Sexiest Women on Earth" includes Vicky Pratt.She's also made several other top 100 lists... I didn't know that until I checked today.
Which means we all must agree? Seriously buddy, if you bumped into her 7 years ago you must have stopped dating her a seriously long time ago, get over her.Oh, on her: I've seen a LOT hotter (it's an opinion thing). Looking on that first link I'd rather a girl with hips and abs smaller than mine.
I <3 Mark sooooooooo muchNow...Can a brother get a little credit for bringing that AMAZING GIF of Jessica to FCP?Seriously...I am 99% sure my best contribution to this forum is that GIF and dadgummit I want EVERYONE to know I am the man who bestowed such greatness upon all of you!!!!Oh...otherwise this was a really crappy thread!
I'll tell you what. If I ever win the lottery or get a big cash online, I hereby bequeath 10% just for that GIF.animatedboobs_com-175.gif
I'll tell you what. If I ever win the lottery or get a big cash online, I hereby bequeath 10% just for that GIF.animatedboobs_com-175.gif
I'm starting to like this Rodney fella a whole bunch!
You pervert!
That's very hot eventhough there is a visible armpit in that pic.
You Pervert!
Who is that? Since she's a gymnast I hope she's atleast 5 feet tall or it will kind of ruin it for me.
I am like way taller than that silly.
allison stokke
Stop stalking me, freak.
I really wish I hadn't searched for other Allison Stokke pics because she's not nearly as hot as the pic in this thread.
That was like so mean!
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/gusHansen.phpHey, he's in the hottest 50 men on the planet list!Wow, you must believe it because it was printed!!Lol, you guys who are angry need to learn how to read.As for weirdest threads, you haven't seen anything yet.As soon as the guy who misspelled emperor learns to correct it, I have an interesting and true emperor story to entertain you all.P.S. Daniel, she's a nice person, tell her that you know someone in common if you have a chance to chat with her.She won't look at you weird if you mention brain farts or my handle. Very easy to get along with, and hey, ask Tobyif she can play a part in Spiderman 4. Lol.UPDATE: I thought I kept the OP simple enough, informative for ALL YOU FCPERS, but people have complained about the thread going in 3-4 directions, so I guess it's MY fault that some people's attention spans and comprehension skills are lacking, I should have maintained the clear focus of the entire thread ALL BY MYSELF. I SHOULD HAVE ENTERED THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE SEMILITERATE AND CONTROLLED THEIR MINDS SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T POST IRRELEVANT MATERIAL.FOR ALL OF THIS, I AM NOT SORRY TO ALL OF YOU, FCP READERS AND POSTERS.