hey fcp,a while back i made a post about taking the VA bar exam. well yesterday the results came out. it was a little nerve racking to look. i went to the website while i was at work and saw that 596 people took the exam and only 323 passed it. so now i am just sitting at my office thinking damn thats only a 54% pass rate, so there is no way i passed this damn thing. i decieded that i needed to leave work and go home because if i looked at work there is no telling what would happen if my name wasnt on the list. so i just left work. before i made it home the office called and said is there an attorney in that car with you. i kind of freaked out like a small child saying "you guys better not be bullshitting me". so then it was safe i thought to come back to work and i looked at the list of names who passed and some how my name was on the list. it was a great feeling to say the least. i mean really i put 20 years of effort to finally get to the one exam that would test all my knowledge and i passed it thank god. so that is all... i just wanted to share that because i am ****ing hyped!!!!!!!!!!

hey fcp,a while back i made a post about taking the VA bar exam. well yesterday the results came out. it was a little nerve racking to look. i went to the website while i was at work and saw that 596 people took the exam and only 323 passed it. so now i am just sitting at my office thinking damn thats only a 54% pass rate, so there is no way i passed this damn thing. i decieded that i needed to leave work and go home because if i looked at work there is no telling what would happen if my name wasnt on the list. so i just left work. before i made it home the office called and said is there an attorney in that car with you. i kind of freaked out like a small child saying "you guys better not be bullshitting me". so then it was safe i thought to come back to work and i looked at the list of names who passed and some how my name was on the list. it was a great feeling to say the least. i mean really i put 20 years of effort to finally get to the one exam that would test all my knowledge and i passed it thank god. so that is all... i just wanted to share that because i am ****ing hyped!!!!!!!!!!
awesome congrats. :club:
Nice pal, you deserve it for all those times you had to light your cigarette off the stove and then coming back to an mtt only to have your girl call and you bust out. Congrats.
Wait... what?