Official (haha) Im High Thread

In my head, I waked and baked this morning and grabbed some breakfast at IHOP. In reality, I am sitting in my office sad.Only two more weeks and I am a student again with a two day a week class schedule. Yippee!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my head, I waked and baked this morning and grabbed some breakfast at IHOP. In reality, I am sitting in my office sad.Only two more weeks and I am a student again with a two day a week class schedule. Yippee!
i would give one pinky finger to go back to college again

You know how I can tell I'm on another level then most of you as far as being a pot head? (not a good thing btw) You guys talk about running out and needing to hook up. Inconceivable. I would say since '98 or so, I have been in possession prob 95-99% of the time lol...If I have pot and can't/don't smoke it doesn't bother me really, but if I run out completely I get very anxious. I guess I need that option available 24/7. :)I just smoked a very good joint with a crutch in it and now have to call and interview people (I'm working as a recruiter now), that should be fun. Using a crutch is mandatory with me when I smoke a joint, do others on here use one, or am I alone on that? I guess looking it up on wiki, it's a Euro/Canadian thing:In Europe, and to some extent in Canada, joints (or 'spliffs') are often rolled with a mix of tobacco and cannabis, and typically include a bit of cardboard or business card (known as a Crutch or "roach" in some parts of Europe, a "filter" in Canada, and a "tip" in the Netherlands) in one end to serve as a sort of mouthpiece. The North American joint is typically rolled with only cannabis and no tobacco or cardboard, and the "roach" refers to the tiny stub remaining once the joint has burned down, equivalent to a cigarette butt, except that it can also be smoked.

I was gonna go to work but then I got high I just got a new promotion but I got high Now I'm selling dope and I know why (Why man?)Because I got highBecause I got highBecause I got high

You know how I can tell I'm on another level then most of you as far as being a pot head? (not a good thing btw) You guys talk about running out and needing to hook up. Inconceivable. I would say since '98 or so, I have been in possession prob 95-99% of the time lol...If I have pot and can't/don't smoke it doesn't bother me really, but if I run out completely I get very anxious. I guess I need that option available 24/7. :)I just smoked a very good joint with a crutch in it and now have to call and interview people (I'm working as a recruiter now), that should be fun. Using a crutch is mandatory with me when I smoke a joint, do others on here use one, or am I alone on that? I guess looking it up on wiki, it's a Euro/Canadian thing:In Europe, and to some extent in Canada, joints (or 'spliffs') are often rolled with a mix of tobacco and cannabis, and typically include a bit of cardboard or business card (known as a Crutch or "roach" in some parts of Europe, a "filter" in Canada, and a "tip" in the Netherlands) in one end to serve as a sort of mouthpiece. The North American joint is typically rolled with only cannabis and no tobacco or cardboard, and the "roach" refers to the tiny stub remaining once the joint has burned down, equivalent to a cigarette butt, except that it can also be smoked.
I actually am fine when pot is completely unavailable. But if I have some I will probably have some at some point during the day.I used to use the cardboard filter methed....and I am pretty sure it is called a filter in America. I bought a whole box of those pre-rolled joint papers (Cones ftw!) so I dont have to worry about rolling anything for a long time. Of course I smoke out of a vaporizer 90% of the time so......

I like using the corner of a notecard as the mouthpiece on a blunt. Makes it easier to draw the smoke and bud doesn't get loose into your mouth either.Usually I get some before I run out and have kept on top of things lately.

I like using the corner of a notecard as the mouthpiece on a blunt. Makes it easier to draw the smoke and bud doesn't get loose into your mouth either.Usually I get some before I run out and have kept on top of things lately.
Yeah, blunts aren't as bad usually unless it's really small or something since it is a thicker paper, but I agree. Easier to smoke, pot doesn't get in your mouth, you can smoke it down to the end without burning your finger or it getting too 'hot' so to speak....oh and it's easier to pass around if you are smoking with others.Nothing worse then a joint that gets all clogged with resin/hard to hit.
I actually am fine when pot is completely unavailable. But if I have some I will probably have some at some point during the day.I used to use the cardboard filter methed....and I am pretty sure it is called a filter in America. I bought a whole box of those pre-rolled joint papers (Cones ftw!) so I dont have to worry about rolling anything for a long time. Of course I smoke out of a vaporizer 90% of the time so......
And a vaporizer pretty much limits you to smoking at home only, right? LOL, although I know Waco was smoking at the WSOP on breaks this year out of a vap in a car with an ac adapter or something lol.I think I showed my age with the crutch thing - there def was a time when the use/idea was rare in the US, but now that you mention it I remember head shops started carrying pre made crutches.Anyone smoke/fan of the clear papers ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_rolling_papers ) ? I like them actually, but it still is odd to me.

bonghookahbowlspliffjointchillumvapeblunthave never cooked with it or made tea but from what i hear it would probably be up there.yes yes, i know theyre all nice on different occasions (obv if you have dank, roll a j not a spliff, etc...), but in general, that is my list in order. how about yous guys?also, if i forgot anything, well, yall know why.... :club: and novelty/necessity items dont count (tulip, gas mask, one hitter, aluminum can, apple, etc...)

And a vaporizer pretty much limits you to smoking at home only, right? LOL, although I know Waco was smoking at the WSOP on breaks this year out of a vap in a car with an ac adapter or something lol.I think I showed my age with the crutch thing - there def was a time when the use/idea was rare in the US, but now that you mention it I remember head shops started carrying pre made crutches.Anyone smoke/fan of the clear papers ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_rolling_papers ) ? I like them actually, but it still is odd to me.
I have heard from several people that the clear papers are bad for you. But I am not sure of that. LOL at Waco. He looks a bit stoned on tv.

I don't know why it occured to me to do this. Jsut someked a little trainwreck, and ate some blue caps. Gonna fisnish the night off drinking landshark lager. Wonder what pokering would be like when like this. Getting away from the ocomputer now before I do something dumb lol.good luck everyone

I'm out of weed right now and broke so thank god for resin. I haven't been this high in a while. Tonight I'm just going to kick it and listen to the new coldplay cd.Viva La Vida

I have heard from several people that the clear papers are bad for you. But I am not sure of that. LOL at Waco. He looks a bit stoned on tv.
Yeah, something to do with one of the chemicals it produces. Heh obv re: Waco. Watch his 'high stakes' living segment or whatever it is called on cardplayer; at one point iirc something (a bong i think) is visible and then they talk about how his fridge/cupboard is full of sports drinks and fruit snacks lol. I <3 Waco, very nice guy if you ever have the pleasure.
What's not to like about junior mints? I thought Kramer covered that.
Very true but eating them while ridiculously high is like a religious experience. Give it a shot.
Yeah, blunts aren't as bad usually unless it's really small or something since it is a thicker paper, but I agree. Easier to smoke, pot doesn't get in your mouth, you can smoke it down to the end without burning your finger or it getting too 'hot' so to speak....oh and it's easier to pass around if you are smoking with others.Nothing worse then a joint that gets all clogged with resin/hard to hit.
Yeah I don't roll many blunts anymore. Usually we'd do that when a few of us were present and we'd all throw down some bud...then I'd roll it for us. It's kinda fun being the only white guy in a group yet I am the one rolling the B, LOL. My best friend would hustle some here and there til he got busted, so he'd always be rolling up fat blunts. I love me a greenleaf blunt. Now since I conserve more and don't have the stellar hookups like I used to, I just pack up the bowl. My living situation doesn't enable me to have a bong anymore and I am upset about that.
I'm out of weed right now and broke so thank god for resin. I haven't been this high in a while. Tonight I'm just going to kick it and listen to the new coldplay cd.Viva La Vida
BAN! :club:
Happy 1 month Anniversary for me!!!1 month down...rest of life to go!!!*I hate all of you in this thread*!!!!!
When we have our fantasy draft I am going to smoke a big fat blunt in your honor. And tell you all about how delicious it is in the chat box. Normally, I wouldnt be such a jerk but this is fantasy football and every edge counts. :club:
BAN! :club:
Is it better if I listen to reggae? Jimmy Cliff is a little known lion in reggae circles. If anyone is looking to check out new music, download these songs and try him out.Rivers of BabylonThe Harder they ComeVietnamThe Lion Sleeps TonightSunshine ReggaeOh yeah. Bump!
So...if u ever wanna prop bet w/ Stein...let him set the line!!!!
LOL.He has always seemed like a nice enough guy online to me, but then again I am biased because he is (was?) an FCPer. I do know that he is a notorious slowroller though lol...