Official (haha) Im High Thread

Yeah you are high alright.So say this happens. The video gets posted on youtube. If I posted the link to it randomly and you clicked on it, would that be considered a Clayroll? Maybe a Gayroll?
I dont even remember posting that.But I think it has to be a ClayRoll.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 10:18 in the morning and my job is boring......gonna pop three darvocet after lunch and let time drift by.....

That would make a good thread.....more useless war: Iraq or War on Drugs?
That's a realllly good question. I'd say the Iraq war because more lives have been lost but they're both pretty useless.
We made a gravity bong for the 4th and used it in a pool.That is all.
LOOOOOOL, I haven't even thought about one of those in years.I'm still on a total hash oil kick right now, which sucks because once I run out and can't find anymore I'll feel like I'm getting less out of pot by itself. Oh no, gateway drug!
We made a gravity bong for the 4th and used it in a pool.That is all.
That last time I used one of those was the most high I have ever been. I saw my entire life waaaay too clearly. I also remember sweating a lot.
That last time I used one of those was the most high I have ever been. I saw my entire life waaaay too clearly. I also remember sweating a lot.
I think if I did one of those today, I'd probably fall asleep instantly.On a side note, what is everyone's favorite munchies food? I love me some chinese food stoned.general_tsos_chicken.jpg
I think if I did one of those today, I'd probably fall asleep instantly.On a side note, what is everyone's favorite munchies food? I love me some chinese food stoned.
Whatever I can find and doesn't take much effort to prepare. Luckily I live right by a gas station.. I always stumble in at like 10 and get bags of chips, cheese ritz bits, slim jims, and a giant fountain drink. They always give me such funny looks when I'm buying like $10 worth of snacks three or four times a week, lol.
I think if I did one of those today, I'd probably fall asleep instantly.On a side note, what is everyone's favorite munchies food? I love me some chinese food stoned.general_tsos_chicken.jpg
the g-bong completely rocked my wife and a friend of hers. They each went from zero to smashed and started eating food like crazy people.I have to go with chinese food as my favorite munchies too. There is nothing like schezuan chicken over fried rice when you are baked. I sometimes get the mushu pancakes too and make chinese burritos. Yum.Cookies work too.
the g-bong completely rocked my wife and a friend of hers. They each went from zero to smashed and started eating food like crazy people.I have to go with chinese food as my favorite munchies too. There is nothing like schezuan chicken over fried rice when you are baked. I sometimes get the mushu pancakes too and make chinese burritos. Yum.Cookies work too.
I find that sweet foods and milk definitely kill my buzz. But it's okay, I'll just smoke some more. That is awesome that your wife smokes too.
I find that sweet foods and milk definitely kill my buzz. But it's okay, I'll just smoke some more. That is awesome that your wife smokes too.
I always think it's cool my gf smokes too until I realize I go through pot twice as quick.I'm unusual I guess in that I don't get the munchies really. Chinese food is a good call though, I love lemon chicken.On a related note, what is everyone's favorite drink while/after smoking? I go in cycles, but right now I've decided that Squirt is the perfect pothead soda. Not only does it have that strong citrus taste to make your mouth water/get rid of cotton mouth, but I swear it holds carbonation longer then any other soda.I'm also partial to Strawberry Crush.
I always think it's cool my gf smokes too until I realize I go through pot twice as quick.I'm unusual I guess in that I don't get the munchies really. Chinese food is a good call though, I love lemon chicken.On a related note, what is everyone's favorite drink while/after smoking? I go in cycles, but right now I've decided that Squirt is the perfect pothead soda. Not only does it have that strong citrus taste to make your mouth water/get rid of cotton mouth, but I swear it holds carbonation longer then any other soda.I'm also partial to Strawberry Crush.
I am stuck on McDonald's sweet tea, diet sunkist, or diet mt dew regular and code red. I try to stay away from regular soda if possible. I love the citrus flavor too.AMEN about going through it twice as fast. My ex was a smoker too so I had to purchase larger quantities so I could blaze for cheaper while helping my friends out who were in the search.

My GF smokes, but not as much as me (I dont smoke a ton, either). Maybe an eight every couple of weeks. Last night we smoked and drank a wine (riesling) that I picked up at the liquor store. Was wonderful.

It is still better than having a wife who disapproves of my habit. So I just accept that we run through our stash faster (especially since we use a vaporizer). It keeps me from overdoing it I think.I really like to drink crystal light when I am burning. It has a nice taste but it is also essentially water so it kills cotton mouth and quenches thirst.
It is still better than having a wife who disapproves of my habit. So I just accept that we run through our stash faster (especially since we use a vaporizer). It keeps me from overdoing it I think.I really like to drink crystal light when I am burning. It has a nice taste but it is also essentially water so it kills cotton mouth and quenches thirst.
True; there is no way I'd be in a serious relationship with someone like that though to begin with. I've taken to vitamin water recently too, which to me tastes liked melted jello lol.

Fruit20 is pretty good too. It's just flavored water so no calories are added to my petite, sexy figure.My all-time favorite place to munch out at in college was Popeye's. I'd destroy some spicy chicken strips, onion rings, and biscuits with jelly. Sometimes I'd get an order of red beans and rice because...well I'm fat and it tasted so good.

Fruit20 is pretty good too. It's just flavored water so no calories are added to my petite, sexy figure.My all-time favorite place to munch out at in college was Popeye's. I'd destroy some spicy chicken strips, onion rings, and biscuits with jelly. Sometimes I'd get an order of red beans and rice because...well I'm fat and it tasted so good.
Popeye's is solid, I can't stand KFC or other chicken places, but I like their stuff.I haven't taken my lunch break yet, now I'm hungry. :club:

^ ^ ^ NOTICE MY POST TIME ^ ^ ^ (might need to convert to east coast)

Popeye's is solid, I can't stand KFC or other chicken places, but I like their stuff.I haven't taken my lunch break yet, now I'm hungry. :club:
I couldn't agree more with you about KFC and other places. At the end of the day, everything gets compared to Popeye's and fails the test. It is past 1pm where you are, grab the bowl and get some grub man!
^ ^ ^ NOTICE MY POST TIME ^ ^ ^ (might need to convert to east coast)I couldn't agree more with you about KFC and other places. At the end of the day, everything gets compared to Popeye's and fails the test. It is past 1pm where you are, grab the bowl and get some grub man!
Boston Market ftw