I Want To Grow A Sick Mustache For Summer

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No
    • lol mustachements

inspired by dna4ever's magical mustache and how my mustache is the only part of my facial hair that grows quickly/thick enough, i want to grow a mustache for summer. like this guydirtyhippy.jpgthoughts?

haha nice one royal touri coudl conceivably have a pretty dirty mustache by the end ot he month... pics to ensue?

Pfff.. get in line dooshI'm growing one cuz i'm planning on going as Ben stiller from dodge ball for halloween, so i gotta start early
I should go as the wheelchair coach.I'd have slutty nurses in my lap all night.

I had handlebars for a while, they changed people's lives! I could have them again easily enough, just gotta shave off the rest of the beard! :club: Also, why are there no smileys with beards?

You can start charging for mustache rides.We can call you dirty sanchez.Grow a matching mullett to go with it.

i actually shaved off a pretty wicked pervstache no more than 15 minutes ago. i've got a pretty sick beard, so whenever i shave it off, i usually leave it as handlebars or something funny for a few days. unfortunately, living in Nova Scotia, even a ridiculous handlebar blends in so well that the game isn't that fun.i'm going to try to get a picture of this mustache up so you all have something to aspire to.

i actually shaved off a pretty wicked pervstache no more than 15 minutes ago. i've got a pretty sick beard, so whenever i shave it off, i usually leave it as handlebars or something funny for a few days. unfortunately, living in Nova Scotia, even a ridiculous handlebar blends in so well that the game isn't that fun.i'm going to try to get a picture of this mustache up so you all have something to aspire to.
my buddy did this one time, cept he started with one style and shaved to a different one every day for like a week.

well it looks like the early lead in th epoll goes to 'loll mustachements', then 'yes' so im leaning towards yes at the present time

Anyone catch the "mustache rides" sketch from SNL this Saturday? Can't seem to find a clip.
"Here at McNaulty and Sons moustache ridery we´ve been offering moustache rides for over 50 years."Now that's a good business idea.