Your's Truly Featured In Hand 2 Hand Combat In Latest Cardplayer Issue

For those subscribed to Cardplayer magazine, check out page 38 of the April issue. I was featured this month in "Hand 2 Hand Combat." It's an interesting hand that I wrote about, so I suggest taking a look. For those who don't get the magazine or don't feel like buying it, the online version will be up sometime in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for listening to this obv brag post :club:

For those subscribed to Cardplayer magazine, check out page 38 of the April issue. I was featured this month in "Hand 2 Hand Combat." It's an interesting hand that I wrote about, so I suggest taking a look. For those who don't get the magazine or don't feel like buying it, the online version will be up sometime in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for listening to this obv brag post :club:
uh. how bout u copy and paste it in here for us.if not, ur lame and not welcome
I'm assuming any literate can send something in? You wouldn't be bragging if you were on the payroll and/or a pro/semi-pro...I'm a decent writer, I could make up something really nice.
good post. The incredible thing was this article was on the first and only hand he's ever played. I suggest you start bombarding cardplayer dozens of times everyday for the next month or so letting them know of key hands of your rise from obscurity to making p5's top 100 ona semi regular basis.good luck
good post. The incredible thing was this article was on the first and only hand he's ever played. I suggest you start bombarding cardplayer dozens of times everyday for the next month or so letting them know of key hands of your rise from obscurity to making p5's top 100 ona semi regular basis.good luck
I wasn't suggesting he was a liar, I was fantasizing about being in a major card-playing publication.

sweet MK :)Craig's having PJ do the next H2H Combat this week....and then next week he's interviewing me for the Generation Next piece :club: (will someone pinch me?)

ya seriously, give the guy a break. stop jumping on him every time you get a chance to. Give the guy a break. I guarantee you if Rab said this you would praise the shit outta him.
i doubt anyone would be lieve me..lol
ya seriously, give the guy a break. stop jumping on him every time you get a chance to. Give the guy a break. I guarantee you if Chucksty or BKiCe or JC or Rab said this you would praise the shit outta him.
actually its a pretty standard hand no matter who wrote it, and I'm pretty sure I'd give chucksty jc and bkice sh!t for writing it.mkind should take it as a compliment that I didn't say anything else
actually its a pretty standard hand no matter who wrote it, and I'm pretty sure I'd give chucksty jc and bkice sh!t for writing it.mkind should take it as a compliment that I didn't say anything else
The hand wasn't really the point...
*bangs head on wall*F DRAMA
sweet MK :)Craig's having PJ do the next H2H Combat this week....and then next week he's interviewing me for the Generation Next piece :club: (will someone pinch me?)
Come on people, nothing? seriously?