funny chat on fulltilt, mike matusow

So I open up fulltilt and notice there is a $25/$50 NL game going with erick lindgren, mike matusow, hoyt corkins, and paul wolfe!Here was part of the chat, I highlighted what I thought were the funny parts ...... Parthenon (Observer): you gonna use that 4k to re-up some crack?JLM6979 (Observer): thers the motuhdasinis (Observer): mike all u do is cry on tvDealer: Erick Lindgren wins the pot ($698)REV777 (Observer): go MikeDealer: Hand #91186155BIG_D_MONEY (Observer): Mike...ur name should be Mike the Machine cause you're so goodErick Lindgren: VINDICATIONParthenon (Observer): good at selling crack...Tarheels2000 (Observer): LOLOLweber1305 (Observer): i like mikeJLM6979 (Observer): LOLBLTPLAYER (Observer): can any of u pros play .25 .50 fixed omaha hi loParthenon (Observer): oh wait, he got caughtDealer: gamez44 wins the pot ($125)Dealer: Hand #91186340Tarheels2000 (Observer): VINDICATION BABYDoc HoIiday (Observer): haha VindicationAcesFull1026 (Observer): but i guarantee he'll beat railbirds...so how bout u quit criticizin the guyMike Matusow: man im turning my chat off cnat stand these idiots anymoreBahamut (Observer): regardless, he's still good enough to get on tv for pokerweber1305 (Observer): mike got screwed at wsopDoc HoIiday (Observer): Wheres Layne Flack when you need himKarlDykhuis (Observer): hoyt-finally got your avatar...awesomekittykatt (Observer): ignore them we doJLM6979 (Observer): vindacation with a miracle river KErick Lindgren: LOL @ MIKEacethis55 (Observer): i agree mikeJDN (Support): Parth, your chat is goneFTPking151 (Observer): ahhh mike dont get all pissy u homoLOL Good stuff! They are still playing if anyone interested in watching

You know, it's one thing to criticize one of the pro's playing on FT, but that's just downright stupid.Those people deserve a 3 day chat ban for that, it's downright despicable

So I open up fulltilt and notice there is a $25/$50 NL game going with erick lindgren' date=' mike matusow, hoyt corkins, and paul wolfe!Here was part of the chat, I highlighted what I thought were the funny parts ...... [b']Parthenon (Observer): you gonna use that 4k to re-up some crack?[/b]JLM6979 (Observer): thers the motuhdasinis (Observer): mike all u do is cry on tvDealer: Erick Lindgren wins the pot ($698)REV777 (Observer): go MikeDealer: Hand #91186155BIG_D_MONEY (Observer): Mike...ur name should be Mike the Machine cause you're so goodErick Lindgren: VINDICATIONParthenon (Observer): good at selling crack...Tarheels2000 (Observer): LOLOLweber1305 (Observer): i like mikeJLM6979 (Observer): LOLBLTPLAYER (Observer): can any of u pros play .25 .50 fixed omaha hi loParthenon (Observer): oh wait, he got caughtDealer: gamez44 wins the pot ($125)Dealer: Hand #91186340Tarheels2000 (Observer): VINDICATION BABYDoc HoIiday (Observer): haha VindicationAcesFull1026 (Observer): but i guarantee he'll beat railbirds...so how bout u quit criticizin the guyMike Matusow: man im turning my chat off cnat stand these idiots anymoreBahamut (Observer): regardless, he's still good enough to get on tv for pokerweber1305 (Observer): mike got screwed at wsopDoc HoIiday (Observer): Wheres Layne Flack when you need himKarlDykhuis (Observer): hoyt-finally got your avatar...awesomekittykatt (Observer): ignore them we doJLM6979 (Observer): vindacation with a miracle river KErick Lindgren: LOL @ MIKEacethis55 (Observer): i agree mikeJDN (Support): Parth, your chat is goneFTPking151 (Observer): ahhh mike dont get all censored u homoLOL Good stuff! They are still playing if anyone interested in watchingyeah, i saw that...in no way was that funny.....anytime a 16 yr old punk kid can talk crap to a grown ass man without fear of getting smacked for it sucks...i bet he wouldnt say that to mike's face...if i were a pro i wouldnt even play online unless my chat was off..too many punk azz little ****s run their mouth...

People say stupid stuff to the pros like that all time time. I was watching Phil Gordon play and this one kid just kept saying idiotic things to him until Phil got pissed off and banned him. Mike seems to be harrased every time plays, though. One guy today asked him if he ever dropped the soap. I have yet to watch him play a game without Mike threatening to turn his chat off. It sucks. Just because they're pros, punks have the right to insult them?

People say stupid stuff to the pros like that all time time. I was watching Phil Gordon play and this one kid just kept saying idiotic things to him until Phil got censored off and banned him. Mike seems to be harrased every time plays, though. One guy today asked him if he ever dropped the soap. I have yet to watch him play a game without Mike threatening to turn his chat off. It sucks. Just because they're pros, punks have the right to insult them?
the bad thing is that makes the pros less chatty when ppl actually try to talk poker to them...i dont blame them , but a few azzholes are screwing it up for the real fans

people want to believe that what we see on TV is the honest truth. I hate it how mad people rag on Scott Fischman, Josh Arieh, and Mike. I met Josh and Scott briefly at Borgata and Taj last year and they were cool to me. All I said was hi and congrats, but they weren't these monsters that everyone wants to think of them. Any time I've seen Mike in AC he has always seemed like a good guy away from the table. These trolls who bug Mike need to get a life

You know, it's one thing to criticize one of the pro's playing on FT, but that's just downright stupid.Those people deserve a 3 day chat ban for that, it's downright despicable
3 day?? How about foooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever?
sandlot

Full Tilt poker is the home of some of the biggest morons on the planet... "I HAYVE TEH POKIT SEVUNS... I NO TEY R GOOD!! BAD BEET!! U BEET MY SEVUNS!!! I HAID TEH PARE!!!"Then again, I have seen some talent there too. Still the moron to intellectual ratio is something like 653:1

Oh boohoo for mike.The guy gets caught in the middle of a drug deal, and you guys are defending him because he is getting crap about it.Please.If the guy can't take a ribbing about it then he should have thought about the repricussions of going to score some rock.

Oh boohoo for mike.The guy gets caught in the middle of a drug deal, and you guys are defending him because he is getting crap about it.Please.If the guy can't take a ribbing about it then he should have thought about the repricussions of going to score some rock.
he did his time, it's his personal deal. people should lay the f*ck off. had he sold the crack to your sister, i'd understand your frustrations . but if i had a handfull of a.ssbandits harrasing me everytime i went somewhere on the internet for not so gleaming things i'd done in my past, i'd be pis sed off and rightfully so.
"Mike seems to be harrased every time plays, though"What goes around, comes around.  Maybe if he didn't act like such an censored at the table then people would give him more respect.
Needling at a table and a guy's personality are two different things. Matusow complains and whines at the table and talks to people the way he does because he's trying to annoy them and throw them off their game. Then, he can take chips from them. Unfortunately, some people are to stupid to understand that.

what's worse?... the person who plays professional poker who shows way too much emotion and annoying attitude who served his time for doing something illegal?or the classless observer who can't afford to buy-in at the online table and play, and instead snipes insults from the comfort of his dimly lit dorm room, giggling and elbowing his buddy to take the light off of how pathetic his life must be?

I'm not necessarily taking Matusow's side......I'm going against the idiots who observe and snipe chat stupid insulting remarks because they're safely tucked away at home behind a computer screen. They aren't doing it just because of Matusow's remarks to Raymer in the WSOP.I've seen Hoyt Corkins take the same kind of abuse on there... and why? all he's ever said is "m'all in"But people called him pussy, and loser because he was playing lower stakes instead of playing Ivey and D'Agostino in $100/$200 holdem. I hate those kind of people.

Had A Friend who got his chat banned for calling Clonie Gowen a dork, chat taken away for a month. Kind of lame, he was just joking around with her but support didnt think so, so I think the guy ripping on THE MOUTH about crack is gonna get it taken away for a good long while.JEFF

Full Tilt poker is the home of some of the biggest morons on the planet... "I HAYVE TEH POKIT SEVUNS... I NO TEY R GOOD!! BAD BEET!! U BEET MY SEVUNS!!! I HAID TEH PARE!!!"Then again, I have seen some talent there too. Still the moron to intellectual ratio is something like 653:1
Oh man, so true.....Its bizarre....great players and absolute idiots who talk smack non stop.....its like there is NO middle ground at full tilt....I played there for awhile and I liked it - but the amount of jerks I ran into was mind boggling and pretty much had to leave....The reason its so noticeable is the small amount of players - making the moron factor much more pronounced....agree the ratio is extremely unbalanced moreso than ANY poker site.....They need to police it before it kills them, IMO....

I was dealing at a bar tournament that Josh Arieh agreed to play at a few months ago, and got a several-hour window into how Josh is treated since the WSOP.Frankly, I don't know how he keeps his hands off Norm Chad's neck.EVERYONE thought he was a jerk, and needed to tell him. (Why do my caucasian brothers always act like that, like THEY are the ones to tell him off). Realize, these people never met him. Josh was teasing me every now and then, but it was completely good-natured, and everyone else was constantly all over him. What really bugged me was the OPEN colusion on guys trying to bust him out. He got treated SO shabbily I was really embarassed to be involved then.So, after that, and having been on rgp for a while, you can imagine my completely lack of surprise at reading this dialogue.

"Mike seems to be harrased every time plays, though"What goes around, comes around.  Maybe if he didn't act like such an censored at the table then people would give him more respect.
Needling at a table and a guy's personality are two different things. Matusow complains and whines at the table and talks to people the way he does because he's trying to annoy them and throw them off their game. Then, he can take chips from them. Unfortunately, some people are to stupid to understand that.
If your going to needle at the table you can't be a baby when the needle gets turned back on you. I think it goes without saying that if the needle is a major part of your bag of tricks you better expect to take crap for it later on.And why is it no one comes to defend Phil Helmuth for being an ass as part of his table image? At least he's got the skins on the wall to back up his moronic attitude.
sandlot
amazing. forrrr evvvvvv va