In all his years he's had many friends who have done drugs he's not one to judge people or be swayed by anyone!! but for the record i know daniel has never done any illegal drugs in his life ever and that you can take to the bank!!! :club:
This from the dude who made me start smoking cigarettes when we were 14. He had a solid reason though, "Let's be bad." LOL.
Good question. I have an old Kovalev jersey, my wife got me a signed Lemieux jersey, and I also have a Rimouski Crosby jersey. At the WSOP I'll be busting out loads of jerseys.
If you rep the Blues you will win a bracelet.Bleed blue Danny
Good question. I have an old Kovalev jersey, my wife got me a signed Lemieux jersey, and I also have a Rimouski Crosby jersey. At the WSOP I'll be busting out loads of jerseys.
Def. would not be breaking out the Lemieux, thats worth too much. Ive been trying to find a good Rimouski one, but too expensive for my tastes
Def. would not be breaking out the Lemieux, thats worth too much. Ive been trying to find a good Rimouski one, but too expensive for my tastes
I got mine from Crosby. He sent me an autographed one before he played in the NHL.
I got mine from Crosby. He sent me an autographed one before he played in the NHL.
What did you do trade him some pottery for it?
Dude, when are you going to represent the Lightning? You were in Tampa for a charity event...I'm sure you have a jersey sitting around!

Re: Dutch Boyd's pee: it all depends on whether you have to drink it stale and cold or "on tap", as it were. (Never got the taste for it myself, but I've obliged plenty of requests. Some people are just crazy for it, apparently...) Believe it or not, you'd be better off choosing the latter. Why? The word of the day is:LANTLant is aged urine. Lant had many uses in pre-industrial households. Most often, it was used for cleaning floors. It was effective because of the ammonium content. According to early housekeeping guides bedpans would be collected by one of the younger male servants and put away for aging before use. When partly fermented, the lant is mildly caustic and can be used in the laundry or the mop-bucket. Lant was also recommended to freshen the breath, to flavor ale (as in "lanted-" or "double-lanted ale") and to glaze hard pastries. In larger cottage industries, lant was used in wool-processing and as a source of saltpeter for gunpowder. In times of urgent need and in districts where these were the chief industries, the whole town was expected to contribute to its supply. The ancient Romans also used it to keep their togas sparkly white.Lant in literature:"To leint ale, to put urine into it to make it strong."John Ray's North Country Words, 1691"I have drunke double~lanted Ale, and single-lanted, but never gulped downe such Hypocrenian* liquor in all my life."(*The Hypocrene is the fountain of poetic inspiration on Mt. Parnassus, the dwelling place of the muses.)"1630 Tinker of Turvey Ded. Ep. 5""My Hostess takings will be very small, Although her lanted ale be nere so strong."1662 M. W. Marriage Broker V. i. 73 "Dead drunk with double lanted Ale." 1674 J. WRIGHT Mock-Thyestes 134

Re: Dutch Boyd's pee: it all depends on whether you have to drink it stale and cold or "on tap", as it were. (Never got the taste for it myself, but I've obliged plenty of requests. Some people are just crazy for it, apparently...) Believe it or not, you'd be better off choosing the latter. Why? The word of the day is:LANTLant is aged urine. Lant had many uses in pre-industrial households. Most often, it was used for cleaning floors. It was effective because of the ammonium content. According to early housekeeping guides bedpans would be collected by one of the younger male servants and put away for aging before use. When partly fermented, the lant is mildly caustic and can be used in the laundry or the mop-bucket. Lant was also recommended to freshen the breath, to flavor ale (as in "lanted-" or "double-lanted ale") and to glaze hard pastries. In larger cottage industries, lant was used in wool-processing and as a source of saltpeter for gunpowder. In times of urgent need and in districts where these were the chief industries, the whole town was expected to contribute to its supply. The ancient Romans also used it to keep their togas sparkly white.Lant in literature:"To leint ale, to put urine into it to make it strong."John Ray's North Country Words, 1691"I have drunke double~lanted Ale, and single-lanted, but never gulped downe such Hypocrenian* liquor in all my life."(*The Hypocrene is the fountain of poetic inspiration on Mt. Parnassus, the dwelling place of the muses.)"1630 Tinker of Turvey Ded. Ep. 5""My Hostess takings will be very small, Although her lanted ale be nere so strong."1662 M. W. Marriage Broker V. i. 73 "Dead drunk with double lanted Ale." 1674 J. WRIGHT Mock-Thyestes 134
WTF
This from the dude who made me start smoking cigarettes when we were 14. He had a solid reason though, "Let's be bad." LOL.
I made you, please ?? I 've come a long way since then, found god! change my ways completely . maybe if your brother would have kicked my butt also i might have quit smoking too! wow! you have one good memory i think thats just what i said lol
The word is "its a helluva drug", Rolston is a good choice but I still think an oldschool Cam Neely Jersey would be pure class
Can someone tell me the origin of DN's beef with Dutch? I think Dutch put a pic of DN on his blog and said "Greatest Poker Player Alive", but I don't know much else.