• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I'm confused...isn't drinking most of the point of boating?
Yes it is but he was driving which is a big no no.Imagine flying around the lake drunk while some guy is sitting in the lake fishing (that would be me). Luckily the lake I go to is heavily policed.
New Jets sweater unveiling stats in a minute.Also, Crosby press conference tomorrow to announce he's retiring to pursue his dream of playing in the MLB.
Blue Jays one time, PLEASE.
Ha...I remember having to wait for Tuesday's newspaper to add up the total points of your fantasy team.
Yes.For those that dont know, when the AHL first started, lineups were left on an answering machine. Not the invisible one that your phone company now provides, but one with a tape that has to be erased all the time.True story.
Man, this is awful.
Beyond awful..This will have an huge impact on the hockey community.Main thing is the loss of innocent life obviously.

Vitaly AnikeyenkoMikhail Balandin Gennady ChurilovR.I.P. Pavol DemitraRobert DietrichR.I.P. Alexander GalimovMarat KalimulinAlexander KalyaninAndrei Kiryukhin Nikita KlyukinIvan KrasnovR.I.P. Stefan LivR.I.P. Jan MarekSergei OstapchukR.I.P. Karel RachůnekR.I.P. Ruslan SaleiKarlis SkrastinšPavel SnurnitsynR.I.P. Daniil SobchenkoIvan TkachenkoPavel TrakhanovR.I.P. Yuri UrychevR.I.P. Josef VasicekR.I.P. Alexander VasyunovAlexander VyukhinArtem YarchukMaxim ZyuzyakinR.I.P. Brad McCrimmonAlexander Karpotsev Igor KorolevNOTE: This is NOT a confirmed list. This is just the roster found on Wikipedia. Unfortunately, more names will be added.

KHL season opener was cancelled 17 minutes into the first period..I dont think we can even comprehend the magnitude of this tragedy..This was one of the best teams in the league.