Random Hockey Observations

This Five Guys buzz has me almost wanting to drive to Oshawa right now and try this..I have been eating healthy last two weeks and have dropped about 7 lbs, not interested in gaining it all in one Five guys sitting..Im sure it wouldnt, but its a gateway drug IMO.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I got A & W coupons in the mail, so I went there for lunch. As per usual, it was not special, but acceptable.A group of guys from work go out for lunch every Friday. Getting annoying because we're not really friends, and they're always wanting to try new places, so its running $15-20 a week. Not a ton of money, but I'm not rich, and wouldn't otherwise spend that much on a mediocre lunch with a bunch of people who aren't friends - getting excessive doing it every week.This week we're going to a fancy pizza place. I was going to make an excuse because the pizzas cost $20 and aren't great unless you like blue cheese and pear on a pizza. But I checked the lunch menu and they have a fantastic-looking sandwich involving bacon for only $10, so I'm excited for that.I assume you only need to meet 2 out of 3 of "Random, Hockey or Observations" to post in this thread.

The old people beside me are earig their burgers with a knife and fork.
Perhaps they have poor circulation and have concerns about biting themselves. Don't judge. :club:

"Remember when Semyon Varlamov belonged to the Capitals and they wouldn’t guarantee him the starting job and he was thinking of going to the KHL before being traded to Colorado? Well, Lokomotiv held his rights."~ Dobber

Reporter: "Hey Steve, why should people take you in their fantasy draft this year?"Stamkos: "Because I play with Martin St. Louis"Dale+I were discussing this, and he made a good point. Very typical, humble hockey player thing to say.

Wow, Ryan Callahan named as the new NY Rangers' Captain. That's a move I really thought they should make, but never believed they actually would. Very smart on their part, he's the perfect choice of a young guy who bleeds for that team.

Meh, Richards and Staal got the A's. Gaborik, I guess, but he's not really captain material, despite being a superstar. I guess, I dunno. Like you said, seemed like a no-brainer. .
What I consider to be a no-brainer and what an NHL club considers to be a no-brainer aren't always that similar.
Well, you would think Brad Richards and Marian Gaborik would be in the conversation at very least. It definitely should be Callahan though.
I was afraid they were going to give it to Staal. I am not a big fan.Callahan is the right choice. It could not have been Gaborik. He disappears to much during games. Only other option for me was Richards
I was afraid they were going to give it to Staal. I am not a big fan.Callahan is the right choice. It could not have been Gaborik. He disappears to much during games. Only other option for me was Richards
When you get a second, could you register in the Yahoo league?
I'm interested in hearing why you're not a big fan of Staal?
i would have given it to artem anisimov to show that diversity matters
I would of given it to Sean Avery to show pricks can be captains too.