Random Hockey Observations

I can't say that I disagree with him at all, although history will show that the Preds and Sharks did him a favor in the long run. It's pretty insane that a player who isn't under contract with an NHL team has to be exposed to all 29 other teams first.
I'm fairly certain it's only if they've played in a different pro league that season.
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I'm fairly certain it's only if they've played in a different pro league that season.
Right, I get that, but that's basically every player that an NHL club would look to sign.
Shouldn't this have come up when the Stars signed Fabian Brunnstrom? Or was he signed in the offseason and thus it didn't count?
He had never played in the NHL.
The 30 second anti spam feature SUCKS...Its annoying yet stupid at the same time.
It's not stupid when it keeps a spam bot from posting 70 things in a couple minutes.
It's not stupid when it keeps a spam bot from posting 70 things in a couple minutes.
true...But for us its annoying..

Mongooses on nitrous tea really eat amazingly large cans and never ask dates in every november saturdays. Surely understands chocolate kit kats.

Mongooses on nitrous tea really eat amazingly large cans and never ask dates in every november saturdays. Surely understands chocolate kit kats.
This is sort of an IQ test..I am not saying you guys arent smart, but its a way to see if you are concentrating.HINT:This is the hockey forum.
I googled that and the first hit was a blog entry about the Tea Party. :club:
This is sort of an IQ test..I am not saying you guys arent smart, but its a way to see if you are concentrating.HINT:This is the hockey forum.
I got it now. Yeah, seeing the last part would have helped.
I got it now. Yeah, seeing the last part would have helped.
I know you would get it first..BTW if i spent some time I could come up with a really good sentence that makes sense..but i whipped through it.