• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I haven't seen enough of Jordan Weal to give an opinion. Didn't make it into a preseason game this year and was sent down kind of early in training camp and I missed prospect camp but the guy has put up amazing numbers in the WHL. It's pretty good considering that Weal is not the biggest player out there but he must have some skill.I'm a huge Moller fan and have been since before he was drafted by the Kings. He's also a smaller player but I've always thought he plays bigger than his size. What I like about him is that he has that goal scorers instinct, he's always thinking about how to score and the oddest way to score. I believe that if he wasn't on the Kings he would be in the NHL right now. Don't be surprised if he gets traded, Brian Burke has always loved him.Loktionov has amazing vision, that alone will make him a valuable NHL player. Not only is he smart but his vision might be second to only Kopitar on the Kings. He'll come down on a 3 on 2 rush and he'll end up hitting the four guy who is the better option then any one else on the ice. The kid is ripping up Manchester, and I easily see him as a 1st or 2nd line center in the NHL. He has improved at every level that he's played at. His first NHL goal was just catching a goalie off guard.
He just thinks the game so well.
Sweet, thanks very much for the reviews. I own all these guys (obviously) in the FCHL, but I'm kinda thinking they're going to be bumping into each other in a few years while they jockey for spots on the big lines. Would not mind seeing Moller get traded by any means, I wanted Buffalo to draft him but they went with TJ Brennan instead and he got scooped off the board before they made the podium again at the #59 spot.

No Sabres in the All-Star game whatsoever, not that I think any of them deserve it. Maybe Miller, but that would be it. 5 of the 6 goalies are from the Eastern Conference, only Hiller from the West.

Seems like they are counting the rookies towards the 1 per team rule. Buffalo (Ennis), Florida (Dadonov), Islanders (Grabner), and Phoenix (Ekman-Larsson) all have no veteran all-stars.
Wow, how do they not pick Luongo?????? More wins than 3 of the goalies going, and better GAA than two of them? Is this the 'one player per team' rule causing it?
Wow, how do they not pick Luongo?????? More wins than 3 of the goalies going, and better GAA than two of them? Is this the 'one player per team' rule causing it?
Aside from Carey Price, all the goalies are from teams that have at least one other player on the main roster.
Right, but the Canucks have 3 (Sedin, Sedin, Kesler).
Either Luongo or Jonathan Quick definitely should have made the squad over Cam Ward.Emphasis on Quick since like you mentioned, the Canucks already have 3 players on the team. Kings just have Kopitar.
Sweet, thanks very much for the reviews. I own all these guys (obviously) in the FCHL, but I'm kinda thinking they're going to be bumping into each other in a few years while they jockey for spots on the big lines. Would not mind seeing Moller get traded by any means, I wanted Buffalo to draft him but they went with TJ Brennan instead and he got scooped off the board before they made the podium again at the #59 spot.
So...what about Voynov and Martinez? Seems like Martinez is top man on the depth chart right now, though probably several guys behind in terms of long-term upside.I don't hear much about Voynov, despite great stats as a young player in the AHL. Are the Kings/fans high on him?Must be nice to be a fan of a hockey team that has at least 5 prospects of fantasy interest :club:
Either Luongo or Jonathan Quick definitely should have made the squad over Cam Ward.Emphasis on Quick since like you mentioned, the Canucks already have 3 players on the team. Kings just have Kopitar.
I think I'd pick Pavelec over Quick and probably Luongo.Ward gets a pass though, since the game is in Carolina. They usually give some favoritism to the home team.
I think I'd pick Pavelec over Quick and probably Luongo.Ward gets a pass though, since the game is in Carolina. They usually give some favoritism to the home team.
Ah, that explains it...I couldn't think of a reason why he'd be there over at least 4 other goalies.
Phil Kessel does not deserve to be in the All Star game.Grabovski is a more deserving candidate from the Leafs.
I tend to agree however..Phil Kessel has 18 goals playing with essentially AHLers on his line..That is impressive..In a perfect world they both can make it..BTW..This All star game is a little weird..I have no inside knowledge however look for Cindy and Ovy to be captains.How AWESOME would it be for the Sedin's to be on different teams.
I have no inside knowledge however look for Cindy and Ovy to be captains.
Lidstrom should be a shoe-in team captain. I have to imagine the players are tired enough of all the attention Crosby and Ovechkin get, and they're the ones doing the captain voting if I'm not mistaken. If it was me voting, I'd vote for the goalies, let them pick the teams they want in front of them. Thomas on one side, Lundqvist on the other?