• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

And serge, this is a watershed moment for you...... do you want to A) Admit Komisarek sucks and hope that he gets charged allowing the leafs to void his contract under the morals clause of the SPA orB) Maintain that he's really good and hope he's innocent..

And serge, this is a watershed moment for you...... do you want to A) Admit Komisarek sucks and hope that he gets charged allowing the leafs to void his contract under the morals clause of the SPA orB) Maintain that he's really good and hope he's innocent..
Ill take A for $200 Alex..And there is no watershed moment..Most likely scenario is CCase is dropped, allegations are false as most of these things tend to be..But losing his contract would be yummy.
Atleast theyre consistant...if the NHL were to start allowing goals based on common sense they would be heading towards alot more controversy. It sucks in situations like this one but I think everybody is better off the way it is.
Really? You're ok with allowing linesmen and referees to make judgment calls all the time, but officials in Toronto shouldn't be allowed to use judgment also? The way it stands now, a puck could be under a goalie's trapper and the trapper could be completely in the net, but if the call on the ice was no goal then the call would stand because the puck can't be seen. That's ridiculous!
Nash + Meszaros + Laich for Ribeiro + Ehrhoff + FleischmannI'm guessing people would like side A better (Pts only / dynasty keeper -- long term outlook only)
If its pts only, Ribeiro is pretty much equal to Nash. Nash has a bigger name, and hes the goal scorer/best player on team, but Ribeiro will keep up with him. And I think Ehrhoff is much better than Meszaros. Id prefer Fleisch over Laich as well.Not sure how long term you mean, but I prefer the right side to be honest.
If its pts only, Ribeiro is pretty much equal to Nash. Nash has a bigger name, and hes the goal scorer/best player on team, but Ribeiro will keep up with him. And I think Ehrhoff is much better than Meszaros. Id prefer Fleisch over Laich as well.Not sure how long term you mean, but I prefer the right side to be honest.
Hmm.. I think Nash (if Columbus ever gets him a center / Johnansen pans out) is the best player in the deal but I agree that for the other two players side B is better. Fleischmann was a ppg player in Colorado but could loose out b/c of the cloot (2nd year in a row).
Nash + Meszaros + Laich for Ribeiro + Ehrhoff + FleischmannI'm guessing people would like side A better (Pts only / dynasty keeper -- long term outlook only)
Yeah, if the depth of the league is such that all 3 are regulars, I like side B better. Ehrhoff and Fleischmann are bigger pluses than Ribeiro is a minus, IMO.
Nabby has now confirmed that he will not report to NYI.
So funny.
The Red Wings broadcast said that NYI can keep him regadless or just release him back to waivers. But who knows if they even understand the waiver rules.
Im watching the same game, and its funny to watch a Wings game and think "hmmm, they kinda suck".So rare to ever see them outplayed.
whats with the hostility towards Nabokov?
I mean, whatever, but not reporting is pretty dumb, regardless of how silly the waiver rules happen to be.I'm sure he planned to do this anyways if he got claimed by someone other than the Wings.
I mean, whatever, but not reporting is pretty dumb, regardless of how silly the waiver rules happen to be.I'm sure he planned to do this anyways if he got claimed by someone other than the Wings.
ya, I guess, but I figure its his choice. His contract is with the Wings, and if doesnt want to play in NYI, then its hir perogative.let them live with the rules.Its kind of different to me than if he didnt have a NTC, and he got traded there.
Im watching the same game, and its funny to watch a Wings game and think "hmmm, they kinda suck".So rare to ever see them outplayed.
Hmmmm... you just want me to react poorly to this.DatsyukFilpullaModanoHolmstromClearyStuartalmost 2 full lines and a top 4 dman out.Yeah, we suck and yet, still #3 in the league.YOU SUCK!:PEdit: and if I seem angry it is simply because as I was typing this I watched Brouwer get his goal which pisses me off only because I left him and his 1.5pts on the effing bench!
ya, I guess, but I figure its his choice. His contract is with the Wings, and if doesnt want to play in NYI, then its hir perogative.let them live with the rules.Its kind of different to me than if he didnt have a NTC, and he got traded there.
Were you ok with Lindros refusing to play in Quebec?Different situations, obviously, just curious. Someone brought it up on Twitter.
Hmmmm... you just want me to react poorly to this.
lol.I swear my post was very pro-Wings. Im trying to say they always play well!Every team has bad games, but I realized its so rare for me to ever see the Wings having one. The team, the organization, is so ridiculously consistently good that I dont ever seem to see them have bad games!and yes, your right, they have a ridiculous number of injuries.Go wings go!btw, hows Tatar looking to you? I havent seen much of him today, but he looked good in the few shifts I saw.
Were you ok with Lindros refusing to play in Quebec?Different situations, obviously, just curious. Someone brought it up on Twitter.
Im gonna plead "the Serge" on this one.Essentially, dont hold any past statements against me! No consistency here.Yes, I had a problem with Lindros. I have a problem with any 18yr old getting the chance to play in the NHL and turning it down. But for some reason, I see Nabbie differently. The guys 35, maybe he has a family to think of, or maybe he just wants a chance to play for a Cup. Playing for a team playing out the string to finish 30th overall, in front of 5000 people, at the end of his pro career, might not be what he wants. So I dont begrudge him saying "keep your half million, I dont want to play there"Its an interesting comparison, but common sense tells me its way different than just players trying to pick where they play in the NHL.
Hmmmm... you just want me to react poorly to this.DatsyukFilpullaModanoHolmstromClearyStuartalmost 2 full lines and a top 4 dman out.Yeah, we suck and yet, still #3 in the league.YOU SUCK!:PEdit: and if I seem angry it is simply because as I was typing this I watched Brouwer get his goal which pisses me off only because I left him and his 1.5pts on the effing bench!
Love Angry Steve