Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I have to say I thought that was a pretty weak penalty called against richards toward the end of regulation. It gave Montreal the tying goal and got them into OT. We'll see if this costed philly the game but as much as I hate philly I'm rooting for them based purely on that call.
He stuck his knee out. If Kovalev doesn't get out of the way and gets injured on the play we'd be talking about a suspension instead.
I'm no physics major... but if you're swinging your stick downwards, you hit the puck, and then after hitting the puck your stick hits the crossbar...
His stick hit the crossbar? You must have been watching a different game too.You don't like the Habs, we get it.
His stick hit the crossbar? You must have been watching a different game too.You don't like the Habs, we get it.
The Habs don't interest me one way or the other, honestly... and being a Pittsburgh fan, I obviously hate Philadelphia and love Kovalev.Only 1 angle was shown during the DET/COL game, and it definitely looked like his stick hit the crossbar.
The Habs don't interest me one way or the other, honestly... and being a Pittsburgh fan, I obviously hate Philadelphia and love Kovalev.Only 1 angle was shown during the DET/COL game, and it definitely looked like his stick hit the crossbar.
There was a view from the blueline that imo was absolutely conclusive and that how toronto ruled (in the cbc covereage they mentioned that toronto sent word that they called it a conclusive goal).
Fair enough. They'd showed every angle they had and most showed it was a good goal. The first angle they showed did make it look like a high stick. That is probably the one you saw.
Fair enough. They'd showed every angle they had and most showed it was a good goal. The first angle they showed did make it look like a high stick. That is probably the one you saw.
It was the angle from directly behind the net.FYI, check out the forum on flyers.nhl.com. Philadelphia fans complaining about another city being classless is top-notch entertainment.
It was the angle from directly behind the net.FYI, check out the forum on flyers.nhl.com. Philadelphia fans complaining about another city being classless is top-notch entertainment.
Yup, that's the first one I saw and I didn't think it would count, but I changed my mind when they showed the other angles.I played a hockey tournament in Philly once. It rained all four days we were there. The cheese steak was awesome though.
Yup, that's the first one I saw and I didn't think it would count, but I changed my mind when they showed the other angles.I played a hockey tournament in Philly once. It rained all four days we were there. The cheese steak was awesome though.
They love the rain, it helps to keep down the smell of piss mixed with BO mixed with rotting corpses.monkey, you've always disliked me... this hurts my FCPfeelings.
With the shots they showed on CBC, it was pretty clear that he hit the back basically at or just beneath crossbar level. Good goal, imho.
Unfortunately, I"m in Texas... You still run the risk of getting shot if you call it anything but OLN. It's a fine line I walk here.
They love the rain, it helps to keep down the smell of piss mixed with BO mixed with rotting corpses.monkey, you've always disliked me... this hurts my FCPfeelings.
I don't dislike anyone. I disagree with some things people say and will let them know but that doesn't mean I dislike them. Except for Serge...he's a buffoon.
I don't dislike anyone. I disagree with some things people say and will let them know but that doesn't mean I dislike them. Except for Serge...he's a buffoon.
Hey Dale time to fiX your signature.
dsc01230ya0.th.jpgKostopoulos is a great addition to the Montreal Canadiens. Now he wont score pretty but he will give it all on every single shift and not only that he can fit in on every line. If you need a quick replacement on a top line he can easily be thrown in as the lines checker. As he is very smart with the puck and can often make a great pass. http://youtube.com/watch?v=-g1kR7R5KWoHe can drop the gloves as shown above. He wont take on anyone who is considered a heavyweight but he is not afraid to get into a fight and stand up for his teammates. Best of Luck to you in Montreal TK!
I miss TK, I really do but I am very glad to see him playing well in Montreal.
I miss TK, I really do but I am very glad to see him playing well in Montreal.
I bet Carbonneau and Gainey love him. He plays the game very similar to the way they did.
With the shots they showed on CBC, it was pretty clear that he hit the back basically at or just beneath crossbar level. Good goal, imho.
I thought it was really too close to tell. If I was forced to choose I would say it was a goal.My guess is if the ref ruled it no goal right off the bat they couldn't have counted it because the replays were not conclusive either way. So when the ref said it was a goal they had to prove it wasn't and they couldn't.

Man that really sucked to watch last night...When a team wins a game they basically lost , its hard for the other team to bounce back...Philly took a bad beat.

Man that really sucked to watch last night...When a team wins a game they basically lost , its hard for the other team to bounce back...Philly took a bad beat.
Philly didnt even get remotely bad beated, in facct they caught as many breaks as possible last night and they still lost. Montreal it a bunch of posts early and we pretty much scored two goals on ourselves. Not to menion Biron played really really well. If they couldn't win with everything going their way I really don't see how they have any chance in this series.
Philly didnt even get remotely bad beated, in facct they caught as many breaks as possible last night and they still lost. Montreal it a bunch of posts early and we pretty much scored two goals on ourselves. Not to menion Biron played really really well. If they couldn't win with everything going their way I really don't see how they have any chance in this series.
When you are 29 seconds away from winning..its a bad beat to lose the game..no matter how you look at it

That was something special. I don't know if you guys can fell it but there is something magical happening with this team. There wrre 7 minutes left to the game and it's not like we had a lot of momentum going our way but I felt it was comming. Even at around 1 minuite left we hit the inside of Biron's leg and puck rolled past the net, I felt like we were going to get anothjer chance. I was jumping before the puck was in the net after that Kovy shot, I just knew it was going it.Then Tom the Bomb ends it in OT. He said after the missed his chance vs Thomas in OT and then Mtl lost the game he couldn't sleep at night, yesterday he got his chance back. Price had a regular game, let in some regular hockey goal, made a couple key saves and it turned out to be enough for the W, I love this teams dynamic, ever night there is a different hero, yeasterday Andrei, Kovy and Tom K got the honors. heads up people, this will be a short series, yesterday it was obvious we will out class Philly down the strech, we are way more talented then them and just a better all around hockey team.