Best Underage Player In The World

With all the recent popularity in thread hijacking I thought, lets condense all the jousts, call-outs, and backdowns into one BIG thread. This is how it will work, if you think you are the best underage player in the world then do the following post:First Name:Age:Experience (Amt in Years):Best Game:Play all the Games?: Yes or NoWhy you fell you are the best under age player in the world....I'll fill one out if others do, otherwise I'm not wasting my time...
Gabe (Gabriel)182.5 yearsNL Hold'em (HU or shorthanded)NoBecause of my stats (besides my tourny stats where my roi is 5...bleh) and I feel very confident with my game now and want to keep learning. Challenge any of you underage 'good player wannabes' to a HU challenge. Whoever wants to challenge me to a HU, I'll play 105$ buy in on stars. I will not play lower.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk is cheap. Rather than talking smack, you guys need to focus on proving yourself on the felt. Why not take over a table somewhere, have everyone play each other in a "Underage Bigmouth Championship Shoot-Off" and post a transcript of the entire game on Freewebs and link to it here? I'm sure other players here will have plenty of comments on how you play. Who knows, you might even learn something.

Eric Ryland >>>> everyone under 21
I want to play eric. Eric, u wanna have a 105 match on stars?

Name: JoshAge: 17Experience: 3 yearsBest Game: NLHE Ring Games (Short-Handed > Full Table)Play All The Games? : I'd die if I went 2 days without playing mixed games... (Play HORSE Ring Games EVERY day)I feel like I'm ONE of the best underage 'POKER' players out there (There isn't a clear best amoungst the 'of age' pros, so how is there a #1 amoungst us younger players?) Second, unlike almost EVERYONE (I think 1 person besides me said they play more than just NLHE) I actually play 'POKER'... all the games VERY well, not just one of them. I play mixed games with people who are very tough and have been for many years, so because of that my mixed game play is great.If we were supposed to decide who the best 'of age' poker player in the world is would we choose someone who ONLY plays NLHE??? NO. Almost everyone would say the name of a person who excells in mixed games aswell as NLHE (ie. Chip, Barry, DN, Ivey, Doyle). For that very reason, I think that someone who excells in ALL of the games should be considered better than someone who gets by in only one game. No double standards...With that said, it looks like Jesse and I are clear favorites...

If you actually responded to this seriously and put reasons why you are the best underage poker player...My hat is off to you..Looooooooooool Hugeegoaments

So are we supposed to crown you the best underage player in the world now or what?
Nah. I don't play for pride, I play for the money...
lol this thread is fun, I replied as a joke and now hi/lo thinks I'm a contender, weeeeeeeee donkaments
I just said you were more of a contender than people who only play 1 game....
No offense to the posters in this thread, but BKiCe, msals, and kevlar are all <21 and they are much better than the people who have posted here.
+1