Hey guys, just wanted to check in and tell yall about my site. I am following in Daniels footsteps and starting a diary. I am mainly doing it for the fun of it and to have something to look back on in 5 years and say wow... how stupid was I....:club: I will warn you, i dont have near the writing skills and dont want you guys to expect anything close to what Daniel can do, so read it not expecting too much.. and i look forward to hearing comments about it... oh and by the way... i will be checking back here more often, sorry that i have disappeared a bit, things have been hectic, yada yada yada

I have a blog that outta set the record straight! This donkey over here is gonna tell you some stories, but when I wake up y'all will here the real deal... (sorry for the drawl ,been hangin' with Josh too much)

I like the poker in Atlanta section.I play a good bit of poker with your buddy Travis from high school Josh. He said you used to date his sister or something like that.Anyway, information on good games in Atlanta would be helpful too.

This should be a pretty good sight. I emailed Josh a few times nice guy very smart and man doee he know his poker.

This is awesome! We're finally getting some more pro players to talk on here. Glad you could join us Josh :-) (now the crazy fan part takes over)Can I have your autograph?!?! :club:

Im a huge fan josh. I loved the USPC comment you made about the WSoP, something along the lines of "They can say whatever they want about me, but Im not giving the money back". I think anyone who busted in that spot would have been feeling exactly what you said. Sorry to bring up the past youve probably had to talk to people about on a daily basis since then, I just wanted to say I didnt think it was that big of a deal. Just something ESPN included to generate more intrest in the show rather than just marketing the poker play itself.

good site josh.if you keep up with updates and keep the same kind of content in your blogs, you've got another regular reader. the degenerate gambling stories are great. there's only a few places you can read about people playing golden tee for $1000 a stroke or pool for $10,000. can't get enough of it.keep it up.and keep your head up.

very cool. from what I read so far it's good stuff. thanks for opening up your life and experience. you're a great player and definitely have style and it shows in your writing. you might need a little proofreader though! j.k.

Great site Josh!I read it all and was impressed. Your blog entries are very interesting and I plan on checking it out every day.Keep up the good work!

Saw this the other day. Good stuff. I particularly liked this from your blog:

The flop came Axx and Marcel put his last 50 in the pot. What would you do? Call? NOPE, not against Marcel, his opponent told him "I dont want to bust you". MAN!!!! thats not fair, if that were me, someone would have loaned him the 50 to put in the pot....
Made me laugh.

Josh, I really enjoyed your site. And you aren't as bad of a writer as everyone else says. ^_^No, but seriously, I really enjoyed reading all your articles, and I can't wait for the next ones.Also, I'm quite intrigued by the Upper Deck Poker Trading Cards. Any insider information on the subject?

From Josh's blog:"All i can think of is getting Daniel on the pool table. In all my days of pool gambling I havent been in a better spot than playing Daniel nine ball. We played my last trip out and after some sick gambling we ended up breaking even, but I really felt like a left about $100, 000 over there at PT's pub, but tonight was redemption night and this little dude from Canada was mine. If he only knew what I had in store for him tonight, he would turn that lexus around and go home and "catch up on some Golden Tee and NBA Showtime".... wait a minute, can you imagine that thought going thru your head? catching up on a video game? Priorities, Priorities." 8)

I had no idea there were so many "huge" Josh Arieh fans out there - I'm impressed. After those WSOP broadcasts, I had thought Josh was more hated than Hellmuth.
Actually most people who follow poker like we do realize that the camera does very evil thingsGood to hear from you Josh! :club:

Hi Josh,I will definitely check out your site...I have been wondering...and I mean this seriously...are you really as much as a jerk as you seem on TV? Not trying to be a biotch, you just came across as a real prick on TV and I always wondered why such a nice guy like Daniel would hang out with you. I know editors pick out the parts with the most drama so I am really hoping this is the case. I really wanted to like you!PS...I'm from Altanta too :club:

Nice looking site. I love how you coordinate the stripes on the side with your shirt. I wonder how Norman Chad feels about that. :wink: I look forward to making this one of my daily pitstops.

This is awesome! We're finally getting some more pro players to talk on here. Glad you could join us Josh :-) (now the crazy fan part takes over)Can I have your autograph?!?! :club:
No he just comes here to advertise things...no offense