I Suck And Need Help

I need someone to teach me how to win at this damn game. I am playing the worst poker ever. completely lost all feel for the game(if i ever had any). if anyone out there lives in the boston area and actually wins playing poker.....could you help me out? i need someone to work with me on my game.thanks

If the fire is not there, then you should either try to re-light it or move on to a different obsession/game. If it is there with no direction, then read some books and try to figure out what your flaws are. Start with basic feelings/mental ideas, such as impatience/uninterest/irrational thinking. Once you narrow that down, move from there.

F U LEE JONES.................................................................im going to shoot my computer if any one hits runner runner flush against a flopped nut straightthat is allP.S how many people do you think have committed suiced because of Lee?

T.J Cloutier has what I would describe as a 'craggy' face.Not sure this is exactly going to help you with your poker game, but it's a valid point nonetheless.
thank you for making my night fun
P.S how many people do you think have committed suiced because of Lee?
Probably zero.One guy killed himself when he lost some item or his character in everquest tho.
I need someone to teach me how to win at this damn game. I am playing the worst poker ever. completely lost all feel for the game(if i ever had any). if anyone out there lives in the boston area and actually wins playing poker.....could you help me out? i need someone to work with me on my game.thanks
Insert obvious "come play me heads up" comment here_________________

There is going to be an FCP poker game in Somerville next week, search that thread.I'm sorry, but I've been stuck at the beginner level for the last 2 years, so I don't have a lot of direct advice.Do you have pokertracker yet ?What site/limits do you play at ? Not that they can tell by my results, but I've found playing at the same table onlne as other FCP'ers makes me think a lot more before I take action.

F U LEE JONES.................................................................im going to shoot my computer if any one hits runner runner flush against a flopped nut straightthat is allP.S how many people do you think have committed suiced because of Lee?
Was I at that table with you shakey....

There is going to be an FCP poker game in Somerville next week, search that thread.I'm sorry, but I've been stuck at the beginner level for the last 2 years, so I don't have a lot of direct advice.Do you have pokertracker yet ?What site/limits do you play at ? Not that they can tell by my results, but I've found playing at the same table onlne as other FCP'ers makes me think a lot more before I take action.

spend the 200 and go to pokerxfactor or cardrunner another one which is the original online learning site is Realpokertraining.com but that site is starting to go downhill but some very good archived videos there.

Probably zero.One guy killed himself when he lost some item or his character in everquest tho.
How many guys do you think have killed themself over WOW? :club: (World of Warcraft)

If you're broke, go to Barnes and Noble and read a different poker book every single day for a month. For the mere cost of a cup of coffee, you too can occupy a table at their in-store Starbucks and learn your little heart out all night long. Worked for me.