I Think I Have A Problem...

I don't know if anyone out there has this problem. If you do I need some help, bad.While I'm at work, I just can't stop reading and posting in this forum. I'm trying desperately to get my work done, but I constantly feel drawn to the forum. When I'm not reading the forum, I'm thinking about the forum. While I'm here, I'm constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure no one can see the pictures of half-naked women or lewd animations that are abundant in avatars and posts. Sometimes I'll LOL or try unsuccesfully to hide my laughter at some of the downright hilarious posts that are so common on the forums. I get some weird looks from my co-workers. If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. Thanks

Uh, yea. I have my own office though. The half nude chick thing sometimes makes me worry someone will get the wrong idea.I listen to live at the bike with headphones and it kills some of the poker fix during the day, maybe you could try that.

I don't know if anyone out there has this problem. If you do I need some help, bad.While I'm at work, I just can't stop reading and posting in this forum. I'm trying desperately to get my work done, but I constantly feel drawn to the forum. When I'm not reading the forum, I'm thinking about the forum. While I'm here, I'm constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure no one can see the pictures of half-naked women or lewd animations that are abundant in avatars and posts. Sometimes I'll LOL or try unsuccesfully to hide my laughter at some of the downright hilarious posts that are so common on the forums. I get some weird looks from my co-workers. If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. Thanks
with the name "Boobster" you're worried about half naked aviators?and I'm sure u can't help posting! Your on Fire!!with your 49posts. lol

Sad. Just sad. When you are so addicted to poker that you constantly think about a forum you need help. If i were you I would stop playing poker and take a vacation. Sounds like you need one. Especially when you fantasize about a forum that doesnt even talk poker. All everyone here does is flame. Probably why daniel is tired of his own forums.Stop looking at this **** at work and stop jerking off while you read flame posts

I own my own business, so I don't have to worry about what everyone else thinks. Just get back to work and I'll answer you when I'm done readin this thread.So my advice, buy the company

Sad. Just sad. When you are so addicted to poker that you constantly think about a forum you need help. If i were you I would stop playing poker and take a vacation. Sounds like you need one. Especially when you fantasize about a forum that doesnt even talk poker. All everyone here does is flame. Probably why daniel is tired of his own forums.Stop looking at this **** at work and stop jerking off while you read flame posts
You are bitching about flames while you are trying to flame him.My English isn't just good enough to describe how ironic and silly your post is.

I might have a royale with cheese tonight for din din.OP - yes I have the same problem you do.I get the shakes when I don't get my fix of FCP.

The reality is that if you work for a company of any size they may already know.Many medium to large companies use software like Spector soft to monitor employees computer users. It even loggs keystrokes so that if you decided to backspace over something they can still see what you had typed.

Thats kind of scary, like some big brother sh*t. But yeah I know what you're talkin about. I don't picture me and the forum doin it while I'm jerkin it or anything, but talking poker sure beats the sh*t out of work. Just become a pro player, then you wont have to work. Should be easy enough will all of the awesome advice on this site.