• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

also, how do you grind more than 4 tables to get to supernova more quickly on a laptop with a trackpad and no other mouse?
Like I have said in the past, if you take poker seriously, grinding on a laptop is super -EV. Cash out the next 1k you win, buy a PC.
Like I have said in the past, if you take poker seriously, grinding on a laptop is super -EV. Cash out the next 1k you win, buy a PC.
I was just thinking this as I'm going back to Uni. soon and will only have a MAC laptop, which is definitely not good for grinding.I can get a decent monitor for like £100, though, so what's a good price I can get a tower that will do what I need it to do, which would only be used for poker, really?Cheers.
also, how do you grind more than 4 tables to get to supernova more quickly on a laptop with a trackpad and no other mouse?
learn_how_to_type_fast_fastest_typist_typing.jpg
Or just buy a mouse to plug in the USB port if you don't want to buy a PC right away.
I was just thinking this as I'm going back to Uni. soon and will only have a MAC laptop, which is definitely not good for grinding.I can get a decent monitor for like £100, though, so what's a good price I can get a tower that will do what I need it to do, which would only be used for poker, really?Cheers.
I got a monitor like this, from ebuyer: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143051It's not on my grinding machine atm, but should be awesome for more tables, think that one's only £130 mate
whats your setup rdog?
I posted my setup somewhere? Not sure if it was in this thread or if it was in another one? 24" and 22" monitors.Edit: I tried to find it but I am pretty sure I posted it in this thread and I have no idea how to locate it in here.
learn_how_to_type_fast_fastest_typist_typing.jpg
nh's sir.
LOL!!!! That's *the best* adaptation of the "NH" saying that I have ever seen!VNH
I posted my setup somewhere? Not sure if it was in this thread or if it was in another one? 24" and 22" monitors.Edit: I tried to find it but I am pretty sure I posted it in this thread and I have no idea how to locate it in here.
check your photobucket (or whatever you use) account?
How do you make soooooo many hands!I can't win at SD because I never gots nothin'!
Tremomey has the innate ability to make his opponents call when they have no hands.That, or he always just plays against you. If you're never making hands, he will always beat you at showdown.
I think fancy pants mac owners just use Photoshop.
photoshop for mac costs $600. only the people who own macs to actually do design have it. my wife is one of them.*horrific spam* she designs wedding albums. jordan.
check your photobucket (or whatever you use) account?
I used to use imageshack but never registered and I cleaned a bunch of crap off my computer a while back (appears including those pics).
photoshop for mac costs $600. only the people who own macs to actually do design have it. my wife is one of them.*horrific spam* she designs wedding albums. jordan.
I know.But it's only $600 if you hate DLing things for free, lol.

adfjda;;jfe n*^&()*^FHD:LF Nrhq898.Last freakin' hand of the session.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($55.30)SB ($54.35)BB ($55.80)UTG ($49.20)MP ($52.45)Hero (CO) ($64.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with kd.gif, ks.gifUTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.25, 3 folds, UTG raises to $49.20 (All-In), Hero calls $46.95Flop: ($99.15) 7c.gif, 9d.gif, jd.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($99.15) qc.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($99.15) ah.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $99.15 | Rake: $3.00Results in white below: UTG had Aspade.gif, Kheart.gif (one pair, Aces)Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif (one pair, Kings)Outcome: UTG won $96.15Only two big pots I lost were KK<AA and KK<AK. SP32-20080827-160431.jpg

Zimmer, where's the best spot to tailgate? Bought my tickets to the Toledo/Michigan game today.

Zimmer, where's the best spot to tailgate? Bought my tickets to the Toledo/Michigan game today.
If it's anything like most large college campuses on gameday, wherever you can find a spot.
Running a 1600x1200 on my Alienware laptop with a Logitech trackball, I can pretty comfortably 6 table with no overlap if I want to.Also, Jordan...it's like you think Daniel reads the forums anymore. =)
If you want, our house runs a big tailgate at every football game on the golf course across the street from the stadium. If you need a place to crash for the weekend just IM me.