• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Sick....How many hands?also congrats to you lobster
92k at the moment. Have to remember I had a 5700 donkament score and I got the 3k VIP bonus this month so like 10k of my money is outside of what I made specifically grinding cash.
Way to steal my thunder, jerk. :)That is beyond awesome, congrats!
LOL, if you notice I waited quite some time and made several posts after yours relating to other posts to give you some time :club:.
LOL, if you notice I waited quite some time and made several posts after yours relating to other posts to give you some time :club:.
In that case, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. :ts
92k at the moment. Have to remember I had a 5700 donkament score and I got the 3k VIP bonus this month so like 10k of my money is outside of what I made specifically grinding cash.
How do the VIP bonuses compare to rakeback?

I've had some hands lately that just boggle the mind. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($49.75)SB ($79.65)BB ($100.60)UTG ($100.00)Hero (MP) ($62.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with ad.gif, as.gifUTG raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.25, 3 folds, UTG calls $3.75Flop: ($11.25) td.gif, ac.gif, 9h.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $4.50, UTG calls $4.50Turn: ($20.25) 7s.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $16.00, UTG calls $16.00River: ($52.25) 4h.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $36.35 (All-In), UTG calls $36.35Total pot: $124.95 | Rake: $3.00Results in white below: UTG had 10club.gif, Kdiamond.gif (one pair, tens)Hero had Adiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (three of a kind, Aces)Outcome: Hero won $121.95

How do the VIP bonuses compare to rakeback?
To get to Supernova and therefore have your points accumulate faster you have to get to 100k base points. Then on top of that, at 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k, 600k, 800k you get extra bonuses just for reaching those levels that are the equivalents......2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 8k.
Also, there was a discussion a few pages back about HU showdown winnings and non SD winnings.. I have too many hands to load into PokerEV but I know my graph looks a lot different then Jay and Matt's graph. I'm like a small winner in Non SD pots and big winner in SD pots.
How do you make soooooo many hands!I can't win at SD because I never gots nothin'!

Well, had a ridonkulous morning. Thank god for the donkeys practically just handing me their stacks on occasion, or I would be even worse off.Set over Set twice.half of the 8 times I had AA it was folded to my bb, 3 of the other times I either lost or had to fold, and the one time I won I was drawing to two outs on the flop and got there.I didn't fold top two once when I knew I should have on the riverAnd I'm still sick about this hand. Villain is a good regular. he's repping exactly 55/44/33 and its so hard to imagine he would be so cautious vs me on the flop.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$66 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1500.50UTG+1: $120CO: $600NoSup4U: $1890.70SB: $557.05BB: $609Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is Button with :club::tsUTG raises to $24, 2 folds, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds.Flop: :5c:D :D ($57, 2 players)UTG bets $38, NoSup4U raises to $114, UTG calls.Turn: :4h ($285, 2 players)UTG bets $165, NoSup4U calls.River: :D ($615, 2 players)UTG bets $492, NoSup4U folds.Uncalled bets: $492 returned to UTG.Results:Final pot: $615Thoughts?My graph for the morning:daylj7.jpgMark

38 minutes.
I wish I could last 38 minutes.
I actually only have about 12K in my Tilt account right now because I suck so bad, and it was down to 6K earlier this month!This!I think I'll send out an email about his month to all our local poker buddies to jinx him even more. hahaha. Just wanted to say too, Bob has really come a long way fast. It was only like 3 months ago or something that he was over at my house and I was sweating him, and he was telling me how he was pretty good about running his roll up to 1000, then losing almost all of it, getting it back to 1000, losing a lot of it etc. And I was like, you are playing well. When it clicks and you get it to where you don't spew off the silly buyin here and there and you go on a good run, you'll start crushing. Its good to see his success.Mark
I guess it hasn't clicked for me yet.

We open raise otb with JJ. The 10/7 in the sb 3bets. Are we calling strictly for set value, folding because we're probably crushed, or shoving because, well, fuck him, he's not raising my button. (One of these choices is not serious btw)

how can I grind my way to Supernova with a girlfriend, a fulltime job, and a social life?
Dump the gf obviously. They are -EV.
We open raise otb with JJ. The 10/7 in the sb 3bets. Are we calling strictly for set value, folding because we're probably crushed, or shoving because, well, fuck him, he's not raising my button. (One of these choices is not serious btw)
Call for set value for sure. I might call a flop bet if the flop comes something like T97 where I have an overpair and pick up a gutter or something just in case he has AK and you have the gutter out just for kicks.Mark
Call for set value for sure. I might call a flop bet if the flop comes something like T97 where I have an overpair and pick up a gutter or something just in case he has AK and you have the gutter out just for kicks.Mark
Damn. That's the choice that wasn't serious. sw