New Challenge (old Challenge)

Will do, ta. If the villain was more competant and the action was the same would you still call? Just seemed a weird line
Yes. Never fold here. Unless it is against a super nit who only bets his made hands.This is a good card for him to bluff because some people see, "wow he called the flop then bet the turn, he has to have a flush" and can fold out one-pair type hands. But this still isn't a fold.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yeah, just dumped back $1500 at the blackjack pit, oh well, still up almost 2k for the week at degen games.Speed- I can't make it out again unfortunately. As fun as golfing is with you guys, I just can't pass up a Michigan home football game.
Yea I wouldn't pass up one of those to come golf with us hacks(well me atleast).
So you can minraise then count the pot right? I had forgotten that part. The way you worded it sounds funny though, cause you said 85+20 to call, THEN add your call for another 20.
I'm so confused. It doesn't really matter since nobody said anything. I just wanted to know how to calculate it since I may get into that game again. results.I re-raise pot(what I thought was pot) with AAKJ double suited. callcallcallfold.Flop is Q108 two clubs.I put the rest of my chips in, $30 or something. MP re-potted it protecting my draw.Turn no club or pairing board, River J no club giving me broadway. Dude claimed to have 89JQ for the flopped str8/two pair on the flop. He didn't show so I think he had a club/str8 draw.

[X] Bribed a waitress at the one star texas saloon to give me her cowboy hat[X] Traded that hat for the cook's which has a sheriff badge on it[X] Wore said hat and talked with a southern accent the rest of the night[X] Patron[X] Has pictures with random girls and said hat[ ] Brought cord to digital camera[X] Will post pics when I get home[X] Patron[X] Has picture with said hat and lifesize cardboard cut out of entire 90210 cast[X] Accidently stood in front of Steve[X] Bar ran out of Patron[X] Don Julio[X] Is slowly remembering things from last night[X] Hungover

[X] Bribed a waitress at the one star texas saloon to give me her cowboy hat[X] Traded that hat for the cook's which has a sheriff badge on it[X] Wore said hat and talked with a southern accent the rest of the night[X] Patron[X] Has pictures with random girls and said hat[ ] Brought cord to digital camera[X] Will post pics when I get home[X] Patron[X] Has picture with said hat and lifesize cardboard cut out of entire 90210 cast[X] Accidently stood in front of Steve[X] Bar ran out of Patron[X] Don Julio[X] Is slowly remembering things from last night[X] Hungover
[x] standing in front of steve, signature worthy

HU is fun!Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: :club::4h:5c ($3, 2 players)BB bets $3, Hero calls.Turn: :ts ($9, 2 players)BB is all-in $43.8, Hero calls.River: :D ($96.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $96.6)Results:Final pot: $96.6Villain had QJ

HU is fun!Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: :club::4h:5c ($3, 2 players)BB bets $3, Hero calls.Turn: :ts ($9, 2 players)BB is all-in $43.8, Hero calls.River: :D ($96.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $96.6)Results:Final pot: $96.6Villain had QJ
You were supposed to have weak flush draw LOL

Villain seems competent, I've been getting pretty aggro with him and he's been taking some pots away. This hand occurs about 30 hands into the match. This might be one of those spots where either option is fine. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (2 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($133.20)Hero ($340.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6diamond.gif, 6spade.gif. Hero raises to $3, BB calls $2.Flop: ($6.50) Kheart.gif, 6club.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB raises to $12, Hero calls $8.Turn: ($30.50) 9heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $20, Hero ???

and for something constructive...i call the turn and make a decision on the river...if he checks i value bet, if he bets <2/3 pot i probably call
Hmmm, in hindsight I definately think I should've called since it was half pot - if I had a club I was calling obv. It was the call and then lead that really made me believe he had to have it, why else bet a deuce
I'm convinced you are trying to level the entire thread with your posts that make absolutely no sense.Gig, call there all day and twice on Sunday.
w0rd
It feels nice to be right, makes me feel like less of a spewtard for telling Rob to call there :club:

PokerStars Game #19672738668: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/08/16 - 21:36:39 (ET)Table 'Thuban V' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 2: Make_my_D ($52.45 in chips) Seat 3: jchuckp ($38.35 in chips) Seat 4: Jack,s21CA ($51.45 in chips) Seat 5: slugger155 ($10 in chips) Seat 6: herron32 ($15.25 in chips) Seat 7: riders98 ($25.65 in chips) Seat 8: polyballer9 ($77.40 in chips) Seat 9: callie4u ($15.95 in chips) polyballer9: posts small blind $0.25callie4u: posts big blind $0.50slugger155: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to polyballer9 [Ac Ah]Make_my_D: raises $2.50 to $3jchuckp: folds Jack,s21CA: folds slugger155: folds herron32: folds riders98: folds polyballer9: raises $5 to $8callie4u: folds Make_my_D: calls $5*** FLOP *** [Qh Kd 2h]polyballer9: checks Make_my_D: bets $15he is new to the table, and after he calls pre i figure he has aa,kk,qq, or ak. my small 3bet pre was to hopefully draw a shove. thoughts on the hand and how to play it?

PokerStars Game #19672738668: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/08/16 - 21:36:39 (ET)Table 'Thuban V' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 2: Make_my_D ($52.45 in chips) Seat 3: jchuckp ($38.35 in chips) Seat 4: Jack,s21CA ($51.45 in chips) Seat 5: slugger155 ($10 in chips) Seat 6: herron32 ($15.25 in chips) Seat 7: riders98 ($25.65 in chips) Seat 8: polyballer9 ($77.40 in chips) Seat 9: callie4u ($15.95 in chips) polyballer9: posts small blind $0.25callie4u: posts big blind $0.50slugger155: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to polyballer9 [Ac Ah]Make_my_D: raises $2.50 to $3jchuckp: folds Jack,s21CA: folds slugger155: folds herron32: folds riders98: folds polyballer9: raises $5 to $8callie4u: folds Make_my_D: calls $5*** FLOP *** [Qh Kd 2h]polyballer9: checks Make_my_D: bets $15he is new to the table, and after he calls pre i figure he has aa,kk,qq, or ak. my small 3bet pre was to hopefully draw a shove. thoughts on the hand and how to play it?
I probably raise to around $11-$12 pre to make up for OOP, I don't see a small 3-bet ever promoting a shove. I probably lead the flop for about the same as villain did and then shove most turns. As played, I think we can shove this flop for the remaining $26 or so in villains stack. Assuming he's semi-decent there are few hands we have to worry about.