• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yea, thats what is great about HU, they call with everything. Just loaded up FT to see how Rdog was doing and played a quick HU session, played 2 guys and took almost 2 BI's in about 30 minutes. If you want to let me know who some good regs are to stay away from at 50 HU on FT and if you want to verge over to UB at all I can tell you who to stay away from.
I've actually only started playing there again for the last 3 days, but I've started datamining the tables to get more info. My AIM is BSmitty3123 if you wanna chat about these low limits sometime.Also guys, finally got PokerEV Running. Does this mean I'm just a ridiculous luckbox?http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/BS..._23/evgraph.jpg
I've actually only started playing there again for the last 3 days, but I've started datamining the tables to get more info. My AIM is BSmitty3123 if you wanna chat about these low limits sometime.Also guys, finally got PokerEV Running. Does this mean I'm just a ridiculous luckbox?http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/BS..._23/evgraph.jpg
Blue should = red. Keep that luckbox workin, sir! :club:

Bull, I've noticed opening for a minraise is kinda popular at 50NL, what kind of ranges do you usually put these people on? Do you just assume they're bad? 3b lighter? What are you finding the best way to attack these people to be?

Bull, I've noticed opening for a minraise is kinda popular at 50NL, what kind of ranges do you usually put these people on? Do you just assume they're bad? 3b lighter? What are you finding the best way to attack these people to be?
Hmmm...I haven't noticed this too much. Everyone just seems to hit the pot button. Seems to be ton of check-min raising on the flop though. I hate it.

I really hate this ****ing game sometimes.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($108.70)Hero ($108.30)BB ($49.40)UTG ($51.80)MP ($13.55)Preflop: Hero is SB with ah.gif, kh.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) 8d.gif, 2c.gif, kd.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.5, BB raises to $5, Hero raises to $18, BB raises to $31, Hero raises to $106.8 (All-In), BB calls $16.90 (All-In).Turn: ($157.95) qd.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($157.95) 9d.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $99.05Results in white below: Hero has Ah Kh (one pair, kings). BB has Ks Qh (two pair, kings and queens). Outcome: BB wins $99.05.

Sigh............grossness up there ^^^Sorry Bull, yours is gross too but not what I am talking about.
Yeah. Mine doesn't really seem that bad now. I just hate idiots getting rewarded. I will NEVER be behind KQ there.
I've found @ 25NL its popular for people to open for 4X - same questions?