• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

wat?PokerStars Game #19675620839: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2008/08/17 - 00:12:09 (ET)Table 'Acamas III' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: WaywardAce ($7.89 in chips) Seat 2: mfjackal ($4.39 in chips) Seat 3: Robnuallday ($1.88 in chips) Seat 4: time2pokeher ($5.27 in chips) Seat 5: armitron187 ($3.18 in chips) time2pokeher: posts small blind $0.01armitron187: posts big blind $0.02*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to time2pokeher [2d 2s]WaywardAce: raises $0.06 to $0.08mfjackal: raises $0.14 to $0.22Robnuallday: folds time2pokeher: calls $0.21armitron187: calls $0.20WaywardAce: calls $0.14*** FLOP *** [7s 9h 2c]time2pokeher: checks armitron187: checks WaywardAce: checks mfjackal: checks *** TURN *** [7s 9h 2c] [3s]time2pokeher: bets $0.70armitron187: folds WaywardAce: folds mfjackal: calls $0.70*** RIVER *** [7s 9h 2c 3s] [8c]time2pokeher: bets $1.54mfjackal: calls $1.54*** SHOW DOWN ***time2pokeher: shows [2d 2s] (three of a kind, Deuces)mfjackal: mucks hand time2pokeher collected $5.11 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $5.36 | Rake $0.25 Board [7s 9h 2c 3s 8c]Seat 1: WaywardAce folded on the TurnSeat 2: mfjackal mucked [Qd Jc]Seat 3: Robnuallday (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: time2pokeher (small blind) showed [2d 2s] and won ($5.11) with three of a kind, DeucesSeat 5: armitron187 (big blind) folded on the Turnand yes, I did answer my own question ($2 NL)But still, lol

Sigh, what a grind today has been. Final guy I was playing HU ran $37 into well over $300. Hand posted was a gift finally. Today's GraphGraphAug16-1.jpgFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (2 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($198.10)Button ($246.40)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif. Button raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, Button calls $6.Flop: ($18.50) 6diamond.gif, Aclub.gif, 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $15, Button calls $15.Turn: ($48.50) 3spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $34, Button calls $34.River: ($116.50) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $140.1 (All-In), Button calls $140.10.Final Pot: $396.70Results in white below: Hero has Ad Qd (flush, ace high). Button doesn't show. Outcome: Hero wins $396.70. oops, results werent posted. He had 78hh

Ya HU can be painful sometimes, like today. I really can't complain too much, I ran bad where my oponents would river a sneaky bottom 2 pair on me when I'm betting the whole way, but I put a couple beats today too. Anyone have a copy of PokerEV? I downloaded the newest Beta version, but it just crashes on my system. I know the old version worked fine. I just got on AIM, so if anyone could send I'd really appreciate it. Also if anyone wants to add me, or doesnt mind me asking questions to them, my AIM is BSmitty3123. GL!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (2 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($124.70)BB ($21.45)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :D , 8 :ts . Hero raises to $2, BB calls $1.Flop: ($4.50) 7 :D , 2 :club: , 7 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2.5, BB calls $2.50.Turn: ($9.50) T :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: ($9.50) T :4h(2 players)BB bets $5.95, Hero calls $5.95.Final Pot: $21.40Results in white below: BB has 4c 8c (two pair, tens and sevens). Hero has Jh 8s (two pair, tens and sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $21.40. fwiw, naismith/zach6668 can confirm...yes that just happened

so I won a 10k or some pot today. I raised to 70 UTC w 22 at 10/20 Got called by two others and then the an 3 bet to 300. Bb cold called and I called as the small blind had more than 3k. The first caller of my raise also called he had over 4k and I covered all. I had a lot of history with the guy two to my left he actually just moved to that seat I think cause he was annoyed a me. Anyways flop is 9c 8c 2s. Checks to the guy to my left and he bets 1.1k into 1.3k. Small blind calls bb folds and then I tank. I finally ship and the guy on my left snap calls. When he did that I was verbally and physically disgusted as I thought he oversetted me. Then the small blind calls. Small had AA and guy on my left had KK. Ship

so I won a 10k or some pot today. I raised to 70 UTC w 22 at 10/20 Got called by two others and then the an 3 bet to 300. Bb cold called and I called as the small blind had more than 3k. The first caller of my raise also called he had over 4k and I covered all. I had a lot of history with the guy two to my left he actually just moved to that seat I think cause he was annoyed a me. Anyways flop is 9c 8c 2s. Checks to the guy to my left and he bets 1.1k into 1.3k. Small blind calls bb folds and then I tank. I finally ship and the guy on my left snap calls. When he did that I was verbally and physically disgusted as I thought he oversetted me. Then the small blind calls. Small had AA and guy on my left had KK. Ship
WOW. Super sick, nh.
Which site?
www.livepoker.com
I went there to be a smartass and paste the 'website does not exist' page, but instead found it is a real online site/skin, lol.Oh, and Tropic Thunder was awesome if you have not seen it yet.
Oh I hate 9 handed poker.
Me too. I had this annoying, belligerent, retard that kept hitting me in the shoulder or clapping me on the back after one of his retarded jokes or observations. He also held up the game and was loud, obnoxious, and semi-berated people at the other end of the table, inducing a few vendettas.At the other end of the table, we had his opponent, the Incredible Hulk. Kid is like 5'5 and is ridiculously jacked (his arm was bigger than my entire body). He was terrible as well.By the end of the night, after going completely card dead, and still getting 3bet almost every time I raised, despite me playing like a 7/5 nit (keeping in mind that there's a 3bet like once every 40 hands), I somehow finished up 38 dollars before getting the hell out of there.

no idea how I got so much action that hand. I mean I expected the guy a Aa to pay me off... But both were kinds LOL. Not sure why there is an LOL in the other post . I'm on my itouch... But ya. Live play is funny. I like how KK let me into the pot. That was nice

sighwas on a table with the biggest calling station i have seen. calling 3 bets pf with 28o he is running pretty well hiting random two pairs and such so he has a big stack So I turn a straight flush and I am just licking my lips (like i would need anything above middle pair but knowing you will get paid off with such a big hand ect)I bet and he gets disconnectedgod dammit

Line on the call plz? - Villain is a 58/10 tardFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($25)BB ($6.05)Hero ($25)MP ($25.85)CO ($26.40)Button ($27.15)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jspade.gif, Theart.gif. Hero posts a blind of $0.25. MP calls $0.25, 2 folds, BB calls $0.15, Hero (poster) checks.Flop: ($0.75) 6diamond.gif, 7spade.gif, 9diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP checks.Turn: ($0.75) 8club.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, MP calls $0.65, BB folds.River: ($2.05) Jclub.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1.65, MP raises to $24.95 (All-In), Hero calls $22.45 (All-In).Final Pot: $50.25

Line? For what? If he had TQ, bbf is thattaway ----------------->
On would you call/is that correctWasn't intended as a BB post, but i'm getting killed atm and starting to question some of my play