New Challenge (old Challenge)

Some history. Same Villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($945.55)Button ($191)Hero ($445.20)BB ($203.40)UTG ($203.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, 8diamond.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $2, 1 fold, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($6) 4heart.gif, 2heart.gif, 4diamond.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP bets $2, Hero calls $2, BB folds.Turn: ($10) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $18, Hero calls $18.River: ($46) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $108, Hero calls $108.Final Pot: $262Results in white below: Hero has Ac 8d (one pair, fours). MP has Th 6h (one pair, fours). Outcome: Hero wins $262.
so flatcall, and if he bets 60 on the turn, puke, if he bets 150, snapcall
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Just got this e-mail back from tilt in regards to check cashout:Hello Trevor,Thank you for contacting us at Full Tilt Poker support. I am happy to inform you that you can now request a check through the cashier window in the Full Tilt Poker client, and it should be successfully processed. Please keep in mind that we are now experiencing a spike in volume for new check requests and you may experience a slight delay. Rest assured, our cashiers are working around the clock to get each transaction processed as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Have a great weekend!Regards,JessieFull Tilt Poker Support

Some history. Same Villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($945.55)Button ($191)Hero ($445.20)BB ($203.40)UTG ($203.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, 8diamond.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $2, 1 fold, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($6) 4heart.gif, 2heart.gif, 4diamond.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP bets $2, Hero calls $2, BB folds.Turn: ($10) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $18, Hero calls $18.River: ($46) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $108, Hero calls $108.Final Pot: $262Results in white below: Hero has Ac 8d (one pair, fours). MP has Th 6h (one pair, fours). Outcome: Hero wins $262.
<picks jaw up off the floor>sick

I'm still not convinced he has nothing in this hand though. In the other one he just decided he was gonna bluff it all the way down. In this one he min c/r'd you.

This makes me think that as deep as you are you should find a raise size that will induce a shove. I'm not sure if a smallish or biggish raise is better for this.Suited - With how drawy the board is I kinda think we want to get shoved on here. I think there is a lot that might shove that we are ahead of and we can potentially suck out on the few hands we're behind.
52/12/3. Notice how deep we are.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($721.05)UTG ($190)Hero ($461.75)CO ($130.95)Button ($200)SB ($218.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with 9spade.gif, 9diamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, CO calls $8, 2 folds, BB calls $6.Flop: ($25) 9club.gif, Jclub.gif, 8heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $18, CO folds, BB raises to $36, Hero ???
I call and reevaluate the turn although I could see raising as you're ahead of most of his range. However, we have position so we can wait to see what he does on the turn so I err on the side of caution.How did villain get his stack?These type of hands make it easy to see why I see more and more short stackers; easier decisions.
Sick callWith this hand, I'm liking the call more on the other hand. He's overbetting when he has nothing here. Other hand he's min-raising although he's OOP there.Obviously willing to bluff so he might keep firing into your set with nothing.

2 things to consider. I have already shown Villain I will call him down super light. If he does have a big hand, if the board pairs, there is no way I am not getting his stack.

LOL WAT? hand of the day so far:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $29.30UTG+1: $20.10CO: $26.10Button: $23.55SB: $6.10AAsnake88: $28.30Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is BB with :ts:D3 folds, Button raises to $0.85, SB folds, AAsnake88 calls.Flop: :4h:D:club: ($1.8, 2 players)AAsnake88 checks, Button bets $1.8, AAsnake88 raises to $4.75, Button calls.Turn: :D ($11.3, 2 players)AAsnake88 bets $6.5, Button calls.River: :5c ($24.3, 2 players)AAsnake88 checks, Button checks.Results:Final pot: $24.3Button showed Qs 8hAAsnake88 showed 2d 2c

2 things to consider. I have already shown Villain I will call him down super light. If he does have a big hand, if the board pairs, there is no way I am not getting his stack.
Does this mean you are getting less money on later streets if he doesnt have a big hand because he is less likely to 3 barrel again because of you calling him down light?edit: in reading that it sounds really stupid, but I guess my point is, we probably shouldnt hope he is going to bluff off his money on later streets if he is now weary of doing so....we should probably get him to overplay his draw now or suck out on him if he has the nuts, obviously.
Does this mean you are getting less money on later streets if he doesnt have a big hand because he is less likely to 3 barrel again because of you calling him down light?
Probably true. But I'm not getting any if I raise here and he doesn't have a big hand.
52/12/3. Notice how deep we are.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($721.05)UTG ($190)Hero ($461.75)CO ($130.95)Button ($200)SB ($218.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with 9spade.gif, 9diamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, CO calls $8, 2 folds, BB calls $6.Flop: ($25) 9club.gif, Jclub.gif, 8heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $18, CO folds, BB raises to $36, Hero ???
You have position, so I think:call > raise > fold
^^^^ ThisStill in San Antonio. About to go out to the Panda Express for dinner. Yum Yum. Then hitting up the riverwalk and drinking plenty of Patron tonight. Drunken posts with blond texas girls pics coming later imo
a;aldkfja;ldkfj;alsdkjf hmmmm ... accept the deal for a 1 time shot at glory?<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hello,Thank you for your email and for allowing us to be of assistance.We will help you with your request, but you will need to confirm that you understand that you will not be able exchange it for T$ or anything else. Also that you can only sue it tho play one single $1050 Sunday event. Once you confirm this we will go ahead and process your request.Feel free to contact us at anytime if you need further assistance.Regards,CarmenPokerStars Support Team----- Original Message -----From: crazy_bastard123@yahoo.comSent: 2008/08/15 15:02:15To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: FPP>Hi,>As a long time customer I am writing in hopes that you can give me some assistance. I currently have a little over 65000 FPP's at Pokerstars, but for various reasons I have been unable to play much over the past couple months and my VIP status has dropped to the lowest level. I would like to use these FPP's for something. Ideally I would use all of them to purchase a $1050 tournament ticket so I can begin playing on the site again. If you allowed me to do this you would get all of my FPP's and you would start making money off me from rake again. I know it is unorthodox to make allowances such as these but I would greatly appreciate it if you did.>Thank you for your consideration.
Ok, here is my other option:Hello,Thank you for your reply.Please allow me to explain the way we can help you with your request. First, we cannot give you T$, since this currency is not on sale, what we can do is to make an exception considering your situation in order to get some cash in your account.We can update your VIP account status in order for you to be able to access the VIP Store and purchase the cash bonus you can get with your FPP's, once you complete this purchase, your VIP Status will go back to normal, and your account will be credited with the bonus you have bought according to your FPP's.This way, you will have some funds in your account in order to start playing again.If you would like us to proceed, please send us an email requesting for us to update your VIP level and we will gladly help you.We are looking forward for your answer and thank you for choosing PokerStars.Regards,MonicaGPokerStars Support Team----- Original Message -----To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: Re: FPP>I sincerely appreciate you considering my request and I am glad that you wish to honor it. I was hoping we might be able to reach an agreement whereby I might get the $1050 in the form of T$, as I do not have much of a history in such large buy in events. If I am able to do this I think it would make Pokerstars more money in rake over the long run than might be achieved through this one single event. Are you able to consider this alternative option?-----------------------Basically I can get a $1,050 ticket to the wcoop or $650 + keep 15k FPP, which technically I could use to buy a $215 WCOOP or SM ticket I guess and a book.Option B?
Ok, here is my other option:Hello,Thank you for your reply.Please allow me to explain the way we can help you with your request. First, we cannot give you T$, since this currency is not on sale, what we can do is to make an exception considering your situation in order to get some cash in your account.We can update your VIP account status in order for you to be able to access the VIP Store and purchase the cash bonus you can get with your FPP's, once you complete this purchase, your VIP Status will go back to normal, and your account will be credited with the bonus you have bought according to your FPP's.This way, you will have some funds in your account in order to start playing again.If you would like us to proceed, please send us an email requesting for us to update your VIP level and we will gladly help you.We are looking forward for your answer and thank you for choosing PokerStars.Regards,MonicaGPokerStars Support Team----- Original Message -----To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: Re: FPP>I sincerely appreciate you considering my request and I am glad that you wish to honor it. I was hoping we might be able to reach an agreement whereby I might get the $1050 in the form of T$, as I do not have much of a history in such large buy in events. If I am able to do this I think it would make Pokerstars more money in rake over the long run than might be achieved through this one single event. Are you able to consider this alternative option?-----------------------Basically I can get a $1,050 ticket to the wcoop or $650 + keep 15k FPP, which technically I could use to buy a $215 WCOOP or SM ticket I guess and a book.Option B?
The problem you might have, considering you are trying to get money into your account, it that you need to play and earn a certain amount of fpp's in order to clear the bonus, and without money to start with you will be left with a bonus you can't clear without making a deposit.
^^^^ ThisStill in San Antonio. About to go out to the Panda Express for dinner. Yum Yum. Then hitting up the riverwalk and drinking plenty of Patron tonight. Drunken posts with blond texas girls pics coming later imo
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

[x] Got keys to his house today[x] Girlfriend calls me a homo now[ ] Believes her when she insists it means HOME-Owner[x] Proves heterosexuality regularly[ ] Moved most of his stuff[ ] Moved 10% of his stuff[x] Moved a carload[x] Painting and cleaning tonight, also installing ceiling fans[ ] Disappointed that the house buying process is over[ ] Current realtor sucks[x] Current realtor gave me $250 Home Depot gift card[ ] Has gift card still[x] Has ceiling fans[x] SOOOO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

The problem you might have, considering you are trying to get money into your account, it that you need to play and earn a certain amount of fpp's in order to clear the bonus, and without money to start with you will be left with a bonus you can't clear without making a deposit.
isn't this bonus cleared because I am purchasing it with FPPs?The way she makes it sound I will be credited with the money and will be able to use it to play?
Probably true. But I'm not getting any if I raise here and he doesn't have a big hand.
He might put it in with straight and flush draws, straight+flush draws, pair +straight draw combos, pair + flush draw combos, lower set, higher set and made straight...there are some hands that he would put it in here with that he might not put it in later with I think.If the board pairs jacks and he has 8-10 he is less likely to put it in than he probably would be on the flop.

today sucked. Was about to quit around hand 950 up 3 BI's then KK on two tables loses to 93 riverd flush and 65 flopped 2 pair in a 3 bet pot. Oh well, rakeback is good.08152008173853nk9.png