New Challenge (old Challenge)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownCO ($25.40)Button ($55.25)SB ($25.75)BB ($28.65)Hero (UTG) ($31.95)MP ($25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :D, A :club:Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, BB calls $0.60Flop: ($1.80) 6 :ts, K :D, 8 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB raises to $3, Hero calls $1.75Turn: ($7.80) 3 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($7.80) 6 :4h(2 players)BB bets $4, Hero raises to $8, BB raises to $24.80 (All-In), Hero ????Total pot: $23.80 | Rake: $1.15Results in white below: BB didn't showOutcome: BB won $22.65I foldedVillain is 21/9/2 over 150Flop Standard, on the turn I didnt figure him to have much so I checked behind trying to induce a bluff on the river from w/e. When he led the river, I assumed he would pay off with most Kx type hands, and obv not his bluffs etc. When he 3bets I was like DUBYA TEE EF MATE..Thoughts?

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'd prob. bet the turn or just call the river.---Got crushed today playing PLO. I was definitely on tilt and played a good player HU for awhile, putting me @ -$928 for the month, which isn't so bad I guess, but I was up a decent # before today's session. I got really angry after I bluffed a 1.5BI stack off and put myself on a 7 day exclusion, which I'm unsure whether or not it was a good decision. I think I'll spend this week spending some of my August profits and buying a desk and PC.

Will not go to bed until robusto... adg;uijbhslufgibaldkfjhbvadlhfigb
[ ] ran good at coinflips today[ ] played great today[x] played meh[ ] want to have sessions similar to today in the future[x] rakeback iz goood[x] robustoyikes.jpg
weeeeeeeee. This is how I roll.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($156.50)Hero (BB) ($53.75)UTG ($17.40)Button ($46.75)Preflop: Hero is BB with 2d.gif, 8d.gifUTG raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($2.25) 3d.gif, jd.gif, td.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5, UTG calls $3.50Turn: ($12.25) jh.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12.25, UTG calls $11.40 (All-In)River: ($35.05) jc.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $35.05 | Rake: $1.75Results in white below: Hero had 2diamond.gif, 8diamond.gif (three of a kind, Jacks).UTG had Jspade.gif, Qspade.gif (four of a kind, Jacks).Outcome: UTG won $33.30
Huh?
20 more. I say we save it for Mark.
I think you just lost at the internetsand yes, Mark deserves it imo
huhWhat am I missing
First post on page 1000, ldo!
Heh. I was up in Flagstaff all day yesterday, so I missed out on all of page 999 which seemed to be trying to get first post on 1000. Obv I would have been in the hunt if I was around :club: I'm glad I got a post on it yesterday.Also, I Tivo'd the Bears game. Nice life you donks have with a defense like that. MarkEdit: LOL I just noticed my post yesterday was only like 10 mins away from the first on page 1000 :ts
Huh?
Yeah i was wondering too. But a few pages ago I saw a post where at showdown it called AcQc a "straight, ten to ace" when there was also three clubs on board. It's odd.

I'm ending my session whilst I'm to the right of a 72/56 who's 200bb deep. I'm as deep, and I don't feel comfortable. Am I right to stand up and let this opportunity go?

I'm ending my session whilst I'm to the right of a 72/56 who's 200bb deep. I'm as deep, and I don't feel comfortable. Am I right to stand up and let this opportunity go?
Even though you can afford it if you dont feel comfortable then you should leave. Being comfortable and being in the right frame of mind is as vital as good game selection.However I think from an experience point of view then this is perfect. You will certainly face games in the future where talented players have position and deep effective stacks so why not learn against a mouth breather.
Heh. I was up in Flagstaff all day yesterday
Did you goto the Grand Canyon? I used Flagstaff as my base for trips in there, got good memories of it :club:

Heh, I went back to the donk as I recognised the opportunity it was, especially with position...Worked.Sept82.pngCan you guess when my buddy (who has since been felted) sat down?

FYI, my accountant just told me that she heard from a CPA friend of hers in GA who heard from a 'very reliable source' that Bodog was going to shut down soon and that I should pull out any money I have there. So, take the gossip fwiw I guess.Mark

FYI, my accountant just told me that she heard from a CPA friend of hers in GA who heard from a 'very reliable source' that Bodog was going to shut down soon and that I should pull out any money I have there. So, take the gossip fwiw I guess.Mark
you mean their empty cash games aren't pulling in enough profit after paying a $50k overlay every week? nonsense!
Thanks Martha!