• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

This month has been insanely swongy for me so far and I think it is because I have been making some pretty big mistakes. Confidence is low right now, so I'm gonna post about 7 hands in which I didn't know what to do or wasn't thinking clearly as I was playing the hand. None of these are just bad beats or coolers. I'm sure I should have folded some of these hands where I ended up being good, vice versa, etc.I'd really appreciate any comments on these hands preflop and on all streets. I'll post them one at a time because my intarwebz is struggling right now and I don't want to lose the entire post that took me 20mins to make if it goes down. Also to up the post count ldo. Let me know if any additional info would be helpful.Feel free to comment on all, some, or none. Thanksedit: O/U on strat responses is set at 2 :club:
I'll keep it at the level of 2 for ya ;)Just keep in mind I'm a sucky donk :)Hand 1: I probably valuebet the river, nothing villain has done in this pot has shown that much strength. Hand 2: I'm probably calling here to see how he plays the turn. I think this could easily be a move of some sort.Hand 3: I think you could do a few things here, but I wouldn't mind a bet on the turn instead of the river to try and get some loose calls looking to hitHand 4: IPITSHand 5: I raise pre here to take the initiative, and I might be missing something, but are we calling with $20 behind?Hand 6: I probably bet a bit more on the river, and as played would callHand 7: That's a weird spot, villain just looks strong to me though. I don't think I could lay it down though.