• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

[x] 126k hands[x] 90k breakeven [x] 9.86/100 winner[x] Poker is completely retarded
Clearly you were doing something wrong for 60k hands. Thus, I fail to acknowledge that period of time, and instead this is what your graph should look like.Sicko.fixed.jpg:club:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($245.10)SB ($104.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9 :D, A :club:Hero raises to $6, SB calls $4Flop: ($12) 4 :3h, 9 :ts, 2 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, SB calls $8Turn: ($28) J :D(2 players)SB bets $16, Hero raises to $46, SB raises to $90.30 (All-In), Hero calls $44.30River: ($208.60) Q :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $208.60 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had 9 :5c, A :D (one pair, nines).SB had 3 :qh, 10 :qh (high card, Queen).Outcome: Hero won $208.10

Who wins 120 buyins in the first 30k hands? Sicko. It makes sense you had the 90k breakeven stretch though.
is that really all 100 NL?
About 30k or so is 200nl. winrate is about 7bb/100 overall
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($245.10)SB ($104.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9 :D, A :club:Hero raises to $6, SB calls $4Flop: ($12) 4 :3h, 9 :ts, 2 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, SB calls $8Turn: ($28) J :D(2 players)SB bets $16, Hero raises to $46, SB raises to $90.30 (All-In), Hero calls $44.30River: ($208.60) Q :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $208.60 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had 9 :5c, A :D (one pair, nines).SB had 3 :qh, 10 :qh (high card, Queen).Outcome: Hero won $208.10
He had a backdoor club and straight draw on the turn.. Duh..You dodged bullets, imo.

Hmmmm, been dipping my toe into 50nl to see how it fares....25NL This monthsept25.jpg50NL This monthsept50.jpgFrustrating, i'm trying to build the BR asap but I still don't feel that comfy @50nl. Non-sd losses have been pretty horrid so far

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($50)UTG ($53.45)MP ($46.10)CO ($53.25)Hero (Button) ($50)SB ($51.60)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6 :ts, 6 :D1 fold, MP calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, 2 folds, MP calls $1.75Flop: ($7.50) 3 :D, 5 :club:, 4 :4h(3 players)MP checks, CO bets $5, Hero??Good spot to raise, or is it flat/fold?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($50)UTG ($53.45)MP ($46.10)CO ($53.25)Hero (Button) ($50)SB ($51.60)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6 :ts, 6 :D1 fold, MP calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, 2 folds, MP calls $1.75Flop: ($7.50) 3 :D, 5 :club:, 4 :4h(3 players)MP checks, CO bets $5, Hero??Good spot to raise, or is it flat/fold?
I think make it like $18 and call a shove.
I think make it like $18 and call a shove.
Im not really a cash game player... and Im sure this is probably a raise... but what exactly are we accomplishing with the raise? What i mean is... we're getting it in against almost every over pair... (77-99 maybe being an exception if we show strength on the flop) that being said.... we're folding out all overcards....I guess for me I really like a call in this situation just because we might as well try and draw for cheap if we're behind... and allow other hands to bluff off another card.I think I call and re evaluate turn.
Im not really a cash game player... and Im sure this is probably a raise... but what exactly are we accomplishing with the raise? What i mean is... we're getting it in against almost every over pair... (77-99 maybe being an exception if we show strength on the flop) that being said.... we're folding out all overcards....I guess for me I really like a call in this situation just because we might as well try and draw for cheap if we're behind... and allow other hands to bluff off another card.I think I call and re evaluate turn.
I dunno, that's a valid point. Makes it a lot easier to play if you raise now though. You pretty much don't want to see any paint on the turn. That's a lot of scare cards. If we're ahead and he folds overs, that's fine. If we're not and he shoves, we're getting the odds to call.
FYI, my accountant just told me that she heard from a CPA friend of hers in GA who heard from a 'very reliable source' that Bodog was going to shut down soon and that I should pull out any money I have there. So, take the gossip fwiw I guess.Mark
propably the same GA CPA, but I got this email today:ann-margaret johnstonshow details 7:48 AM (5 hours ago) Guys, Heard recently from a very good source that BoDog may be shutting down soon. Please consider moving any substantial funds out of there that you may have. Ann-Margaret Johnston, CPAAuthor of "How To Turn Your Poker Playing Into a Business"www.pokerdeductions.com www.johnstoncpas.com 418 Pirkle Ferry Road, Suite 110Cumming, GA 30040770-205-2221, phone770-205-2141, fax
I think I call and re evaluate turn.
Yeh, thought it was an interesting hand - my instinct was to raise, but I had someone railing said (s)he'd flatTurn was a JxVillain checks, Hero?edit - if you were going to raise, what would the correct amount be - is it generally say 3x the bet?
Yes sir.

Had another good day. Ran well I think. Got lucky in one pot. Had a guy who I'd been battling a bit 3bet me when I had AQs. We were 140bbs deep and I was like, grr I think I have to stack off here. So I 4bet, and he thinks a little and just calls (wtf???) Flop comes Q high with 2 hearts, I check he checks behind. Turn is a brick I bet and he shoves over me and of course I can't fold. He shows me AKh and bricks whew.Mark

Had another good day. Ran well I think. Got lucky in one pot. Had a guy who I'd been battling a bit 3bet me when I had AQs. We were 140bbs deep and I was like, grr I think I have to stack off here. So I 4bet, and he thinks a little and just calls (wtf???) Flop comes Q high with 2 hearts, I check he checks behind. Turn is a brick I bet and he shoves over me and of course I can't fold. He shows me AKh and bricks whew.Mark
Just wondering if I'm getting this right. You would stack off PF with 140BBs?
Preflop: Hero is Button with 6 :ts, 6 :D1 fold, MP calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, 2 folds, MP calls $1.75Flop: ($7.50) 3 :D, 5 :club:, 4 :4h(3 players)MP checks, CO bets $5, Hero??Good spot to raise, or is it flat/fold?
I think a raise is bad bordering on horrible. Only better hands will call and few if any better hands will fold plus there's another player yet to act. I call and re-evaluate the turn.On a J turn I'm betting out something like 2/3rds pot if CO checks.
I suspect the history had a lot to do with it.
Almost never with AQ. Would have to really feel like I was ahead of his range. Villain in this case was super aggro and had been 3betting me repeatedly, and I'd been 4betting and battling him a lot. So it was just a case where I think I'm ahead of his range, and if he shoves over my 4bet I'm not folding and expecting to see a lot of hands I race and AJ along with hands that crush me obv. But most of the time I take the pot down uncontested. I dunno what he was doing flat calling AK. Totally random imo.Normally I would fold AQ to the 3bet always, or call since i was suited and eval flop. MarkEdit: another factor was that we both regularly play higher stakes and this was at 2/4nl. So I suspected his getting it all in range was wider because it was like half of a 5/10nl buyin so while relative to the stakes its a lot, the absolute value of his shove isn't big for either of us.