on life tilt. The Mentalist just totally ripped off the "catch the killer by activating the bomb near them so they have to disarm it trick" Shawn Spencer used last season on Psych. This is an outrage. They just took Psych and added different actors and actresses. I call shenanigans.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on life tilt. The Mentalist just totally ripped off the "catch the killer by activating the bomb near them so they have to disarm it trick" Shawn Spencer used last season on Psych. This is an outrage. They just took Psych and added different actors and actresses. I call shenanigans.
You shouldn't even know what is happening on The Mentialist. I feel like you are cheating on my sister right now. That is, if I had a sister.
You shouldn't even know what is happening on The Mentialist. I feel like you are cheating on my sister right now. That is, if I had a sister.
dude, exactly. what the fuck were you doing even watching that rip-off? its a god damn disgrace that you can just steal an entire show, put it on a different network, dumb it down, fuck it up, and people will eat it up. it literally makes me want to kill someone. it so fucking enrages me i dont even know what to say anymore.
1) focus your outrage where it belongs. 2) obama's press conference pre-empted most of the good Tuesday tv. all that was left was old Family Guy and old Office.
dude, exactly. what the fuck were you doing even watching that rip-off? its a god damn disgrace that you can just steal an entire show, put it on a different network, dumb it down, fuck it up, and people will eat it up. it literally makes me want to kill someone. it so fucking enrages me i dont even know what to say anymore.
I know. but this took it to a whole nother level. now they are stealing individual plot lines? really? how can they get away with this.I'm not ashamed I watched the mentalist.....someone needs to keep tabs on the enemy.
subtle and classy.seriously, this mentalist thing is making me insane. How did that conversation go? "Let's take Psych and put it on CBS with hotter stars and more violence/drama." "Genius, no one will care." I keep waiting for a copyright lawsuit. Something.
subtle and classy.seriously, this mentalist thing is making me insane. How did that conversation go? "Let's take Psych and put it on CBS with hotter stars and more violence/drama." "Genius, no one will care." I keep waiting for a copyright lawsuit. Something.
whoa whoa whao. it doesnt get any hotter than james roday and dule hill. but everything else is right.
  • 4 months later...

it's always started in early to mid july. s'all good though.anyone else a nerd like me and reading the books? I read "A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read" a while back. I'm in the middle of "Mind Over Magic" right now. the author does a good job of allowing you to visualize everything. it's not much different from the show. it's like if an episode was a four-parter or something

That was at least the second time, if not the third.
They should be doing it every episode in much more overt ways (dartboard in the Psych office with Patrick Jane's face on it? maybe that is too overt). This injustice cannot stand!
They should be doing it every episode in much more overt ways (dartboard in the Psych office with Patrick Jane's face on it? maybe that is too overt). This injustice cannot stand!
what was the quote-- haven't had time to watch this episode
what was the quote-- haven't had time to watch this episode
Shawn: Here's the thing Robert - I am a Psychic........You've seen the Mentalist, right?Robert (Canadian Police guy): Yes.Shawn: It's like thatGus: Except that guy is a fake.Shawn: Right, if I was a fake psychic, it would be eerily similar.Gus: Exactly the same.Shawn: A virtual carbon copy.
Shawn: Here's the thing Robert - I am a Psychic........You've seen the Mentalist, right?Robert (Canadian Police guy): Yes.Shawn: It's like thatGus: Except that guy is a fake.Shawn: Right, if I was a fake psychic, it would be eerily similar.Gus: Exactly the same.Shawn: A virtual carbon copy.
appreciate it. lol funny This show is so awesome. Am I the only one not digging the new girlfriend? I just can't see Shawn being a player then settling in with a meddling chick. I guess i am just a jules fan-
  • 2 weeks later...

I was not a huge fan of the Wild West town episode (except for Lassie's nickname---Binky!)......but I got sucked right back in by the exorcism episode. The scene in the beginning with Shawn and his Dad approaching the story of Noah's Ark from the POV of a detective was just awesome.