Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Speedz::slowclap:Reading all that Harry Potter over the weekend really made with the sensitive, didn't it?Chrozzo, Sick Thread. Sick Thread, Chrozzo. I'm not saying ya'll should meet and converse or anything, but I am saying that there's a fair amount of sex, dating, and relationship Jedi's in there. Obviously I'm not one of them, since I'd never call myself a Dating Jedi. This post got out of hand and away from me really fast.

I'll be honest here since it'll be more helpful to you in the long run...the fact that she's 18 isn't the problem. The real issue is the fact that you obviously scared her off, which can happen to women of any age. Leaving flowers in her car was a 15-16 year old move (that only a 15-16 year old would be excited about). Romantic gestures too early in what could become a real relationship scare people off more than bringing them closer to you. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the more you let on that you really like a girl the less apt she is to become interested...women are just fucked up like that (and don't let a woman try to convince you otherwise since they hate to admit it). The next time you're interested in a girl, just keep repeating the following to yourself.Play it cool.Play it cool.Play it cool.You don't have to be an *******, but you do have to at least pretend that you really couldn't care less if she goes out with you. You can be confident, say that you think it would be fun, etc. but never never push the issue. Just always remember that you really DON'T care, since if a girl isn't into you it wouldn't have been worth your time anyways. I'd say to wait at least 5-10 dates (which should include more than just dinners/drinks and at least a few times getting physical) before even considering telling a girl that you think you have a great connection or you really like her or whatever the fuck you want to say. Always err on the side of being too distant.And the next time a girl tells you she's not looking for anything serious just get her drunk and into bed. That's really all she wants and maybe it could turn into something from there, but if not you can be happy with the results anyway.EDIT: Please remember that if you don't know someone very well what you think is romantic they might think is creepy and stalkerish.
Great advice speedz, just one thing about the staying distant, in most cases i find this works really well, especially when the girl is more on the good looking side, i find less attractive girls really really, dont like that. Hot girls in general know that most guys want to get in their pants, thats why not paying attention to them works, cause they usually react, "wtf how doesn't he want me, im so damn hot" then they go out of there way to get you, or atleast let you know you might have a chance. On the other hand the "less attractive" girls are sick of never getting the same attention the "hot" girls get. With this kind of girl romantic gestures and being more LAG is going to work better because they arent used to it and its more novel to them. atleast IMO. A girl knows if she is going to sleep with you within seconds and she will generally let you know, it wont neccesarily be obvious, but a pleasent glance,smile,arm touching are all good signs. So if you get bad vibes initially dont waste your time, (because she will let you try, just to boost her ego) your going nowhere.
Great advice speedz, just one thing about the staying distant, in most cases i find this works really well, especially when the girl is more on the good looking side, i find less attractive girls really really, dont like that. Hot girls in general know that most guys want to get in their pants, thats why not paying attention to them works, cause they usually react, "wtf how doesn't he want me, im so damn hot" then they go out of there way to get you, or atleast let you know you might have a chance. On the other hand the "less attractive" girls are sick of never getting the same attention the "hot" girls get. With this kind of girl romantic gestures and being more LAG is going to work better because they arent used to it and its more novel to them. atleast IMO.
I can't decide if I agree with you. I think I do agree in a bar setting where you're just trying to take a girl home, but I don't agree if we're talking about trying to date someone. I think an average looking woman would be just as freaked out by a guy fawning all over her before they even go out a few times.
A girl knows if she is going to sleep with you within seconds and she will generally let you know, it wont neccesarily be obvious, but a pleasent glance,smile,arm touching are all good signs. So if you get bad vibes initially dont waste your time, (because she will let you try, just to boost her ego) your going nowhere.
That my friend would be called a brothel. We're talking about a live setting here where you're not paying for tail. Come On! Once again, Speedz is correct.
That my friend would be called a brothel. We're talking about a live setting here where you're not paying for tail. Come On! Once again, Speedz is correct.
Sort of.We actually do know within minutes (okay maybe not seconds) if we're NOT going to EVER sleep with you even in a real world setting.If you're not out immediately, sometimes we know within minutes if we're going to sleep with you, sometimes not. But we always know about the ones we absolutely will not sleep with.
RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: although i have to say ... i really like hanging out w/ u too bt i dont think i i like u as much as u like me RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and like i said i dont want a relationship right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: like im not saying my mind wont change but for now skewl is my priority RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: ya kno?? chroZZo: i can understand ...but I just thoguht we had something good going...RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk ... i just cant right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need space to think ... like idk RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i mean i dnt want to not talk its just RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need to not feel like im being pressured into something RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i dont want to hurt uRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i feel as tho i already am chroZZo: but after out time last wed i thought everything we going wellchroZZo: and im kinda suprised as to what your feeling nowRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea i guess i do that a lot to a lot of ppl (WTF...really!?)RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk wut to say RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry chroZZo: welll, as sincere as u usually are...that is a supriseRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea idk ........ RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry whateveri guess tat teaches me for dating an 18 year old eh?fuck itback to alcohol
Dude, you're better off. She types worse than you when you're drunk.I will never, ever be able to get behind most internet speak.
Dude, you're better off. She types worse than you when you're drunk.I will never, ever be able to get behind most internet speak.
That and her name is flirt, total attention whore.
Sort of.We actually do know within minutes (okay maybe not seconds) if we're NOT going to EVER sleep with you even in a real world setting.If you're not out immediately, sometimes we know within minutes if we're going to sleep with you, sometimes not. But we always know about the ones we absolutely will not sleep with.
True story.
Seriously. She's not exactly.... bright.... is she?
Great advice speedz, just one thing about the staying distant, in most cases i find this works really well, especially when the girl is more on the good looking side, i find less attractive girls really really, dont like that. Hot girls in general know that most guys want to get in their pants, thats why not paying attention to them works, cause they usually react, "wtf how doesn't he want me, im so damn hot" then they go out of there way to get you, or atleast let you know you might have a chance. On the other hand the "less attractive" girls are sick of never getting the same attention the "hot" girls get. With this kind of girl romantic gestures and being more LAG is going to work better because they arent used to it and its more novel to them. atleast IMO. A girl knows if she is going to sleep with you within seconds and she will generally let you know, it wont neccesarily be obvious, but a pleasent glance,smile,arm touching are all good signs. So if you get bad vibes initially dont waste your time, (because she will let you try, just to boost her ego) your going nowhere.
I pretty much agree with this completely for what I know about women. the only thing I think differently about this is that the average looking girls aren't really "sick" of not getting hit on, they just kind of "have" to allow themselves to be hit on and pursued more than hot girls because, well, they aren't hot. a smart unattractive girl knows she's unattractive so when a guy who's above her league hits on her, she pretty much has to let opportunity come on in when it knocks, you know. with these kinds of girls, you can still play the "not interested" thing, but you don't really need to. its just a little more fun, and its easier to keep up practice.I don't think I've ever sounded like more of a pig than I just did in that post. I am proud.

im good everyone....she called me today and started screaming about something..i coundt quite make it out...i just hung upim gladd all this weird stuff happened before i got more emotioally attachedthanks all for the info and adviceGL CHROZZOweeeeee.....ok ok off to the pub, i be on later

im good everyone....she called me today and started screaming about something..i coundt quite make it out...i just hung up
Nice work. NEVER let a girl use you as her crazy-net when you aren't already fucking her. You learn fast, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say...something. I lost it.
Nice work. NEVER let a girl use you as her crazy-net when you aren't already fucking her. You learn fast, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say...something. I lost it.
Well said. This girl can't have her cake and eat it too.
I believe this is my first question in this thread... but honestly... why do midwest chicks like the chorizo?
Do you have something against Chris? I'm a CA girl. I just reside in the midwest now.
Do you have something against Chris? I'm a CA girl. I just reside in the midwest now.
chris who?... I just got back from the midwest, and some attractive midwest women came up to me... its a serious question...
chris who?... I just got back from the midwest, and some attractive midwest women came up to me... its a serious question...
I thought you were jokingly referring to chorzzo. I have no idea what you mean by chorizo then. Please rephrase. Are you suggesting that you have a mexican sausage for a wang?
I thought you were jokingly referring to chorzzo. I have no idea what you mean by chorizo then. Please rephrase. Are you suggesting that you have a mexican sausage for a wang?
yes he was talking about me...he just usually calls me diff things in the brand to answer your questions pkct...its because im DEAD SEXY (for a 12 yr old, of course)
well, i realized it wasnt worth stressing over
good man, you learn fast. i think just about everyone has been in the same situtation as you. life is too short for moping over this kinda ****.
not exactly... is it because they don't get too many hispanics over there...