Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah no shit...she has yet to call or text even...
ok she finally trexted (i hate texts) she said "yeah im out wioth som firends"ok weak rightgg chrozzo?( yes i know quadaces)

RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: although i have to say ... i really like hanging out w/ u too bt i dont think i i like u as much as u like me RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and like i said i dont want a relationship right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: like im not saying my mind wont change but for now skewl is my priority RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: ya kno?? chroZZo: i can understand ...but I just thoguht we had something good going...RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk ... i just cant right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need space to think ... like idk RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i mean i dnt want to not talk its just RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need to not feel like im being pressured into something RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i dont want to hurt uRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i feel as tho i already am chroZZo: but after out time last wed i thought everything we going wellchroZZo: and im kinda suprised as to what your feeling nowRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea i guess i do that a lot to a lot of ppl (WTF...really!?)RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk wut to say RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry chroZZo: welll, as sincere as u usually are...that is a supriseRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea idk ........ RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry whateveri guess tat teaches me for dating an 18 year old eh?fuck itback to alcohol

RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: although i have to say ... i really like hanging out w/ u too bt i dont think i i like u as much as u like me RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and like i said i dont want a relationship right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: like im not saying my mind wont change but for now skewl is my priority RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: ya kno?? chroZZo: i can understand ...but I just thoguht we had something good going...RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk ... i just cant right now RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need space to think ... like idk RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i mean i dnt want to not talk its just RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: i need to not feel like im being pressured into something RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i dont want to hurt uRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: and i feel as tho i already am chroZZo: but after out time last wed i thought everything we going wellchroZZo: and im kinda suprised as to what your feeling nowRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea i guess i do that a lot to a lot of ppl (WTF...really!?)RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: idk wut to say RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry chroZZo: welll, as sincere as u usually are...that is a supriseRoSeDrEAmFLirT15: yea idk ........ RoSeDrEAmFLirT15: im sry whateveri guess tat teaches me for dating an 18 year old eh?fuck itback to alcohol
Sorry bro.... :club:
Any girl that spells "school" as "skewl" or any of the above bolded words is definitely not worth your time.

chrozzo, this isn't a 'f it' sort of blow-off. you really did seem a little intense in your interest in her, probably because mini-chrozz was looking forward to doing some spelunking. work on being swave & deboner, attentive w/o sliding into clingy. not easy when your soldiers are awaiting marching orders, but nothing worth having ever is.the flowers may have been too much. try more casual hanging out next time with a few people so there isn't the one-on-one pressure. show her a fun time with the intensity on low. unless she sticks her tongue in your mouth; if this happens, go hard & get her flowers later to replace the one of hers you took.

Chrozzo: Ease up on the throttle next time sir, you have to let things build a little slower and from all indications it would appear you got a little too serious a lot too quickly.
if you steal the credit for this advice, you'll be getting more than the freakin' tip, sir.
chrozzo, this isn't a 'f it' sort of blow-off. you really did seem a little intense in your interest in her, probably because mini-chrozz was looking forward to doing some spelunking. work on being swave & deboner, attentive w/o sliding into clingy. not easy when your soldiers are awaiting marching orders, but nothing worth having ever is.the flowers may have been too much. try more casual hanging out next time with a few people so there isn't the one-on-one pressure. show her a fun time with the intensity on low. unless she sticks her tongue in your mouth; if this happens, go hard & get her flowers later to replace the one of hers you took.
and btw...from the way she acted it seemed in high gear....18 year olds...waht can i say...?
and btw...from the way she acted it seemed in high gear....18 year olds...waht can i say...?
If there's grass play ball, if not slide in the mud yo!I have a friend, maybe you know him, he'll chop chop her for a 20 spot: da048ab787493daf1a312b0d14c5aded.jpg

Sorry, Chris. You went out and it didn't work out. Dating is hard. Now you need to move on from this and get back on the horse. I think it was brave of you to ask her out and that part actually worked! Now it's time to try this new skill on some other chicks.

for now skewl is my priority
if you even like this girl a little you better let her concentrate on skewl. looks like she needs as few distractions as possible.
if you even like this girl a little you better let her concentrate on skewl. looks like she needs as few distractions as possible.
lol
Sorry, Chris. You went out and it didn't work out. Dating is hard. Now you need to move on from this and get back on the horse. I think it was brave of you to ask her out and that part actually worked! Now it's time to try this new skill on some other chicks.
thanks...it wouldnt be so bad if she didnt tell me that im more like the "little brother" type...thats 7 times now I heard that line...thats what makes me more upseti need to start shooting hormones and grow some freakin facial hair
18 year olds...waht can i say...?
I'll be honest here since it'll be more helpful to you in the long run...the fact that she's 18 isn't the problem. The real issue is the fact that you obviously scared her off, which can happen to women of any age. Leaving flowers in her car was a 15-16 year old move (that only a 15-16 year old would be excited about). Romantic gestures too early in what could become a real relationship scare people off more than bringing them closer to you. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the more you let on that you really like a girl the less apt she is to become interested...women are just fucked up like that (and don't let a woman try to convince you otherwise since they hate to admit it). The next time you're interested in a girl, just keep repeating the following to yourself.Play it cool.Play it cool.Play it cool.You don't have to be an *******, but you do have to at least pretend that you really couldn't care less if she goes out with you. You can be confident, say that you think it would be fun, etc. but never never push the issue. Just always remember that you really DON'T care, since if a girl isn't into you it wouldn't have been worth your time anyways. I'd say to wait at least 5-10 dates (which should include more than just dinners/drinks and at least a few times getting physical) before even considering telling a girl that you think you have a great connection or you really like her or whatever the fuck you want to say. Always err on the side of being too distant.And the next time a girl tells you she's not looking for anything serious just get her drunk and into bed. That's really all she wants and maybe it could turn into something from there, but if not you can be happy with the results anyway.EDIT: Please remember that if you don't know someone very well what you think is romantic they might think is creepy and stalkerish.
I'll be honest here since it'll be more helpful to you in the long run...the fact that she's 18 isn't the problem. The real issue is the fact that you obviously scared her off, which can happen to women of any age. Leaving flowers in her car was a 15-16 year old move (that only a 15-16 year old would be excited about). Romantic gestures too early in what could become a real relationship scare people off more than bringing them closer to you. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the more you let on that you really like a girl the less apt she is to become interested...women are just fucked up like that (and don't let a woman try to convince you otherwise since they hate to admit it). The next time you're interested in a girl, just keep repeating the following to yourself.Play it cool.Play it cool.Play it cool.You don't have to be an *******, but you do have to at least pretend that you really couldn't care less if she goes out with you. You can be confident, say that you think it would be fun, etc. but never never push the issue. Just always remember that you really DON'T care, since if a girl isn't into you it wouldn't have been worth your time anyways. I'd say to wait at least 5-10 dates (which should include more than just dinners/drinks and at least a few times getting physical) before even considering telling a girl that you think you have a great connection or you really like her or whatever the fuck you want to say. Always err on the side of being too distant.And the next time a girl tells you she's not looking for anything serious just get her drunk and into bed. That's really all she wants and maybe it could turn into something from there, but if not you can be happy with the results anyway.EDIT: Please remember that if you don't know someone very well what you think is romantic they might think is creepy and stalkerish.
GG Speedz. This was perfect.
this is where 7 years of inexperience comes into play, lol
Meh, we all had to go through it at some point...very few people are born able to completely manipulate the opposite sex without some practice. You'll get there.