Dear Nikki

Dawson: You know that Julie chick? Loves you. You want her? Gotta play it cool, you know. You can't let her know how much you like ?cause if she knows, she'll dump you like that. Believe me. Like, if she asks you if you want a ride, you say, "No, I've got my own ride, but maybe I'll see you later." Sounds stupid, doesn't it? It works.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Nikki,All through High School and college I was the typical guy who dated girls my age or a year or two younger. Then when I was 25 I dated a 31 year old. I decided then that girls in their early 30's were the nuts. They are old enough to know exactly what they want and how to get it, fewer games, less drama, etc. So I tried to stick to that age range for a while and had a great time and some wonderful relationships. Now I am 32 myself and my last few dates haven't worked out so well. Did I really discover the holy grail and should I continue to stay in the 30-32 yo range or was it just that I like older women?Long time reader, first time writer.One Lonely Dude Thinking We All Tank Sometimes

chrozzo, bear in mind that you're rebounding a bit. servers are paid to be friendly, and frequently have to fend off unwanted advances. stay relaxed, try to get things to where she asks you for an after-work drink/coffee/sex0ring. if the other servers are aware of your interest and kid you about it, perhaps they can scope out if she is attracted to you.

Dawson: You know that Julie chick? Loves you. You want her? Gotta play it cool, you know. You can't let her know how much you like ?cause if she knows, she'll dump you like that. Believe me. Like, if she asks you if you want a ride, you say, "No, I've got my own ride, but maybe I'll see you later." Sounds stupid, doesn't it? It works.
Check out the freshman!
chrozzo, bear in mind that you're rebounding a bit. servers are paid to be friendly, and frequently have to fend off unwanted advances. stay relaxed, try to get things to where she asks you for an after-work drink/coffee/sex0ring. if the other servers are aware of your interest and kid you about it, perhaps they can scope out if she is attracted to you.
noted...tyyeah i have known a couple waitresses there for about 4 years now....i should chat with them later, lol
ok typing...interesting story to come...myabe
Ok...anyways.....Aj called me this afternoon around 2:10, wondering if i was gonn ashow up to her partyI was like "are you serious, you wante me to come?"she said, "im sorry about what i said the other night, but i invited you, and i would still love you to come today."so i went...and it was fun...had some food, and met her relatives a bit and a couple of her schoool friendsthen i had to go to wrok 1.5 hrs later....she siad it might still be going on later..i said call me if it is.......so i got off work about 1015, she called me about 1013...wondering if i got off yet and if i wanted to swing by...I said of courseso i wnet there....and there was only her sister, 4 gfs from school and 8 other guys....so anyways she aske me to come sit by her, which is by her other gfs and her sister "to talk" .....we chat for an hr or so about school, work, music and life in general...an she hugs me from behind and kisses me on the neck a lttle (nieither one of us is drinking btw)then we are chillin around a bonfire for a bit, until we all head home...and she says she'll talk to me sonok, im NOT going to call her or ANYTHING...im playing this COOOOOOOLyour thoughts?
your thoughts?
This is the girl that said a bunch of stuff about wanting space etc.?If so, I'd be hesitant to sink any more emotional energy into her until I figured out why she changed her tone so radically. If you just want the sex then I guess go for it.Granted, I don't have too much experience with this stuff.
This is the girl that said a bunch of stuff about wanting space etc.?yesIf so, I'd be hesitant to sink any more emotional energy into her until I figured out why she changed her tone so radically. If you just want the sex then I guess go for it.i'd take itGranted, I don't have too much experience with this stuff.werd....i guess I will wait for other oopinions...im waiting for her to make next contact..weeeeeeeeee
HI Nik,I'm drunk.I'm npt suasage boy.fWTF?:heart?"
Kisses to the drunk girl.Weeeeeeeee!Sorry guys, btw, it's been a long day so I'm gonna have to answer lall you questions later. I need to sleep.
then we are chillin around a bonfire for a bit, until we all head home...and she says she'll talk to me sonok, im NOT going to call her or ANYTHING...im playing this COOOOOOOLyour thoughts?
I like playing it cool. Sometimes it's very hard to read these situations but it seems like she has no clue what she wants. She wants a guy in her life but really isn't sure.. I'll let Nikki take it obv because this is Dear Nikki and not dear wsox.. good luck, teenagers girls can be very hard to understand.

chrozzo, if you can do her & the server in the same day, you're golden.yeah, just let her choose a pace for things. also do not give up on server. until you're euphemisming the euphemism with one of them, you have to keep the options open. and potentially juggling two women after only juggling your balls will be a Learning Experience for you.take it to the hoop, sir. and here, hoop means naughty bits.

Dear Nikki,All through High School and college I was the typical guy who dated girls my age or a year or two younger. Then when I was 25 I dated a 31 year old. I decided then that girls in their early 30's were the nuts. They are old enough to know exactly what they want and how to get it, fewer games, less drama, etc. So I tried to stick to that age range for a while and had a great time and some wonderful relationships. Now I am 32 myself and my last few dates haven't worked out so well. Did I really discover the holy grail and should I continue to stay in the 30-32 yo range or was it just that I like older women?Long time reader, first time writer.One Lonely Dude Thinking We All Tank Sometimes
A few dates really isn't enough to establish a pattern, but I think the key is to not set constraints upon yourself and to be open to a variety of women. You have to talk to them and see which girls you connect with. If after a few dates (or just one because sometimes that's all it takes), it's not what you're looking for, it's okay to move on. I think you should not limit yourself. I understand what you're saying about women that have a few more years under their belt. I just don't want you to miss out on a girl who may be a little younger or older than you consider to be in your range of acceptable ages.
Ok...anyways.....Aj called me this afternoon around 2:10, wondering if i was gonn ashow up to her partyI was like "are you serious, you wante me to come?"she said, "im sorry about what i said the other night, but i invited you, and i would still love you to come today."so i went...and it was fun...had some food, and met her relatives a bit and a couple of her schoool friendsthen i had to go to wrok 1.5 hrs later....she siad it might still be going on later..i said call me if it is.......so i got off work about 1015, she called me about 1013...wondering if i got off yet and if i wanted to swing by...I said of courseso i wnet there....and there was only her sister, 4 gfs from school and 8 other guys....so anyways she aske me to come sit by her, which is by her other gfs and her sister "to talk" .....we chat for an hr or so about school, work, music and life in general...an she hugs me from behind and kisses me on the neck a lttle (nieither one of us is drinking btw)then we are chillin around a bonfire for a bit, until we all head home...and she says she'll talk to me sonok, im NOT going to call her or ANYTHING...im playing this COOOOOOOLyour thoughts?
I'm concerned about this girl, Chris. Her erratic behavior and flip flopping between "not liking you like that way" and kissing your neck is not a good sign. I'd proceed with caution. If she pulls the "just friends" thing again, I'd tell her to fuck right off. She knows for certain that being friends is not what you're after and she's chosen to behave like more than friends at the party. If she does this friend thing to you again, she's not worth the teenage rollercoaster ride that is an 18 year old girl. If she never brings up the friends issue again, maybe things will work out. Who knows? Just beware of being used. Okay, so if all you care about at this point is getting in her panties and you don't care about her teenage flip-flopping, you can disregard the above advice. Just be ready for her to drive you crazy sometimes. If that's worth the trouble, go for it, and make sure you try to SIIHP before she puts you back to friendship status.
I'm concerned about this girl, Chris. Her erratic behavior and flip flopping between "not liking you like that way" and kissing your neck is not a good sign. I'd proceed with caution. If she pulls the "just friends" thing again, I'd tell her to fuck right off. She knows for certain that being friends is not what you're after and she's chosen to behave like more than friends at the party. If she does this friend thing to you again, she's not worth the teenage rollercoaster ride that is an 18 year old girl. If she never brings up the friends issue again, maybe things will work out. Who knows? Just beware of being used. Okay, so if all you care about at this point is getting in her panties and you don't care about her teenage flip-flopping, you can disregard the above advice. Just be ready for her to drive you crazy sometimes. If that's worth the trouble, go for it, and make sure you try to SIIHP before she puts you back to friendship status.
Sweet, I got one right. I believe the tally is 1-1 in strat vs speedz, rumble in the nikki thread.