Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she closed tonight and closes tomorrow night:sad face:
How late is this fucking place open and what else do you have to do that you can't take her to Denny's or some shit after???
How late is this fucking place open and what else do you have to do that you can't take her to Denny's or some shit after???
1130 on weekdaysno dennys here..anly walmart is open this late, lolalso i dont think her parents would love that
1130 on weekdaysno dennys here..anly walmart is open this late, lolalso i dont think her parents would love that
UGH! Make it happen, MAN! Stop making excuses. Somewhere there is a fucking late night restaurant. Help her get the closing done as fast as possible and take her out for pie.
UGH! Make it happen, MAN! Stop making excuses. Somewhere there is a fucking late night restaurant. Help her get the closing done as fast as possible and take her out for pie.
I love you, Nik.
Is that some kind of sexual innuendo you're proposing here?
No! I just want the man to take the girl he likes on a date before they both become to busy and she goes off and gives her vag to someone else! Chrozzo,If there is no restaurant, go and buy a pie and make a thermos of coffee. Put this in a picnic basket with all the plates and forks and whatnot. (Don't forget milk and sweetner). Help her close up and then have a car picnic after work. DO SOMETHING! It doesn't have to be big. If you want to make it sweet, buy her a nice rose or six. Young chicks eat that shit up.
No! I just want the man to take the girl he likes on a date before they both become to busy and she goes off and gives her vag to someone else! Chrozzo,If there is no restaurant, go and buy a pie and make a thermos of coffee. Put this in a picnic basket with all the plates and forks and whatnot. (Don't forget milk and sweetner). Help her close up and then have a car picnic after work. DO SOMETHING! It doesn't have to be big. If you want to make it sweet, buy her a nice rose or six. Young chicks eat that shit up.
nice..i checekd the schedule againwere both af at nine tomorrow!it will ahppen......(i hope)

just called to talk to her and to see isf she was off by nowshe on on the drive home, and i said we should go out for a snack or dessert after work tomorroowshe said she would love toHOLLAAA!

just called to talk to her and to see isf she was off by nowshe on on the drive home, and i said we should go out for a snack or dessert after work tomorroowshe said she would love toHOLLAAA!
See dude! It doesn't have to be some grand gesture the first time. She just needs an excuse to get you to herself for a while to get to know you better. Congrats. Now figure out what's open or if you're gonna do it picnic style. It's time to plan so you're not driving around after work and not finding anything. Don't plan too hard, just a little.
See dude! It doesn't have to be some grand gesture the first time. She just needs an excuse to get you to herself for a while to get to know you better. Congrats. Now figure out what's open or if you're gonna do it picnic style. It's time to plan so you're not driving around after work and not finding anything. Don't plan too hard, just a little.
thanksabout to head to work..theres a little cafe/bakery in town open until 10 i thinkLaLuze its called or something...im taking her there...they have couches and even a back rooom for more privacy
thanksabout to head to work..theres a little cafe/bakery in town open until 10 i thinkLaLuze its called or something...im taking her there...they have couches and even a back rooom for more privacy
You can't go wrong with a good couch. VIVA LA COUCH THREAD!!!

Dear Nikki, I have been unusually horny for the past several months. Yes, I realize that isn't a question. Originally I was going to attach something to the effect of, "Why?" or, "Is there something wrong with me?" but then I saw that boob thread and got distracted......Whew. Much better.I'm gonna go back to the boob thread.

Dear Nikki, I have been unusually horny for the past several months. Yes, I realize that isn't a question. Originally I was going to attach something to the effect of, "Why?" or, "Is there something wrong with me?" but then I saw that boob thread and got distracted......Whew. Much better.I'm gonna go back to the boob thread.
I hear you can take a cold shower, or look at pics of Kelly Clarkson.
I hear you can take a cold shower, or look at pics of Kelly Clarkson.
Or I can take my mind off things by tracing the whereabouts of random people on the internet, booking flights to their areas, locating arms dealers nearby, and systematically destroying everything they've ever loved.
Or I can take my mind off things by tracing the whereabouts of random people on the internet, booking flights to their areas, locating arms dealers nearby, and systematically destroying everything they've ever loved.
You could but that's a lot of effort and let's face it, you're no Adam.
You could but that's a lot of effort and let's face it, you're no Adam.
Yeah, and probably somewhere along the line I'll see a good-looking girl with a nice rack or great ass, and will lose track of what I was doing. Which is part of the reason I posted here.
I was simply saying take a cold shower or rub one out to your avatar, no cheap shot of man shoulders that time.
I was simply saying take a cold shower or rub one out to your avatar, no cheap shot of man shoulders that time.
Oh...Well, then.. uhh...I wasn't talking about you?

Just got home from that "outing" with the girl from work.That place i really wanted closed at 8. She got off at 830 but I didnt get off until 915 or so. She changed at work then just waited for me. I changed quickly in my car too, lol. I took her to another small cafe i know of in town. We left her car in the parking lot and rode together. The kitchen was about closed...but instead we got some cheesecake. We talked a lot about our families and then about college and what we both plan to do. She mention one of her ex boyfirends who treated her like dirt. She was worried that she would get involved with me and then go off to school (10 min drive from me) and that she would meet som many other guys/girls. At this point I said "well its a good thing I live so close to Shippensburg then." She smiled and said yes it is. She changed into some fancy jeans and this black top with the sleeves only covering the top parts of her arms (very sexy..but not over the top), and wore a different necklace than the one from work. I mentioned that she lok beautiful and she blushed a bit. During out time she kept flinging her hair back and forth with her hands. And she ALWAYS has her hair up...even tho she doesnt have to at work...but tonight it was all down...and look very good. Also..once in a while she slid her fingers around her neck a bit. What do these things mean? lolAlso..i am leaving for buffalo tomorrow until tuesday. What is she calls me and i miss the call..do i call her back? Should i contact her at all?Thanks,Chris

Just got home from that "outing" with the girl from work.That place i really wanted closed at 8. She got off at 830 but I didnt get off until 915 or so. She changed at work then just waited for me. I changed quickly in my car too, lol. I took her to another small cafe i know of in town. We left her car in the parking lot and rode together. The kitchen was about closed...but instead we got some cheesecake. We talked a lot about our families and then about college and what we both plan to do. She mention one of her ex boyfirends who treated her like dirt. She was worried that she would get involved with me and then go off to school (10 min drive from me) and that she would meet som many other guys/girls. At this point I said "well its a good thing I live so close to Shippensburg then." She smiled and said yes it is. She changed into some fancy jeans and this black top with the sleeves only covering the top parts of her arms (very sexy..but not over the top), and wore a different necklace than the one from work. I mentioned that she lok beautiful and she blushed a bit. During out time she kept flinging her hair back and forth with her hands. And she ALWAYS has her hair up...even tho she doesnt have to at work...but tonight it was all down...and look very good. Also..once in a while she slid her fingers around her neck a bit. What do these things mean? lolAlso..i am leaving for buffalo tomorrow until tuesday. What is she calls me and i miss the call..do i call her back? Should i contact her at all?Thanks,Chris
Cant call for 3 Days! Its the rule
Good job, sir! You stayed relaxed when the evening didn't start as planned, you ate romantic food, you had real conversation and you told her she was beautiful. The hair flipping and neck touching was her way of flirting with you. I'd say it was a success. Now you know you don't have to try too hard to get a girl to go on a date with you. Starting with something low key is nice and doesn't put a lot of pressure on her or you. If she calls and you miss it, absolutely call her back. If she doesn't answer for some reason, leave a nice message that says you're returning her call, you had a nice time the other night, and you'd like to make plans when you get home if she's free. Don't gush too much, just be cool and gentlemanly. Smile when you leave the message. She'll hear the smile in your voice. You've made Nikki proud, sir.edit: If you haven't heard from her by Saturday afternoon, give her a call and let her know you had a nice time. Just like I said above minus the "returning your call" part.
Good job, sir! You stayed relaxed when the evening didn't start as planned, you ate romantic food, you had real conversation and you told her she was beautiful. The hair flipping and neck touching was her way of flirting with you. I'd say it was a success. Now you know you don't have to try too hard to get a girl to go on a date with you. Starting with something low key is nice and doesn't put a lot of pressure on her or you. If she calls and you miss it, absolutely call her back. If she doesn't answer for some reason, leave a nice message that says you're returning her call, you had a nice time the other night, and you'd like to make plans when you get home if she's free. Don't gush too much, just be cool and gentlemanly. Smile when you leave the message. She'll hear the smile in your voice. You've made Nikki proud, sir.edit: If you haven't heard from her by Saturday afternoon, give her a call and let her know you had a nice time. Just like I said above minus the "returning your call" part.
tytyone word:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee