W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does usually take before these WPT final table are aired (all the editing is finished, etc.)? I was never really clear on this as I typically don't follow the live tournament and the televised tournament in sequence, if you get what I mean. Thanks.
the new season starts in the last week of march(or the second to last I think), so this episode will probably end up in mid may. That's just me estimating based on how its been over the past couple of years
retarded.JPG
I am almost positive I have said this before but.... my retarded??? What does that mean?OH, you mean "You're retarded!". I get it. You spelled it wrong because you're retarded???
I am almost positive I have said this before but.... my retarded??? What does that mean?OH, you mean "You're retarded!". I get it. You spelled it wrong because you're retarded???
Just be quiet and stick to the topic!
look closer
To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.
Anyone know if DN still plans on playing Borgata main event? I believe it starts tomorrow. I would have to assume the mental/physical grind of playing a final table would effect that, but just curious if he has said either way. Good luck DN.
Daniel said in his blog like 3-4 other players are getting on a charter plane after the final table and heading to A.C..they couldn't find a plane to get them there any earlier..also he said he plans to sleep during the first level....
Daniel said in his blog like 3-4 other players are getting on a charter plane after the final table and heading to A.C..they couldn't find a plane to get them there any earlier..also he said he plans to sleep during the first level....
It's kinda like the movie La Bamba... some of them get to go on a nice plane and the ones left out have to take a bus to Borgata. Just hope it doesn't end like La Bamba did.TAKE THE BUS DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long does usually take before these WPT final table are aired (all the editing is finished, etc.)? I was never really clear on this as I typically don't follow the live tournament and the televised tournament in sequence, if you get what I mean. Thanks.
it actually isn't aired in the US until over a year. The new season of the WPT starts in March and they will be airing last years tournaments.
no, the Your retarded thing comes from theCorp3 when he got into one of his thread debilitating flamejacks

GL DN. Just play your game your unstoppable. I just want to say shame on you who said DN has gone crazy. This is his 4th consecutive cash at WPT events and his 2nd final table in the last 4 WPT events.

Play About To BeginPlay is about to begin. The blinds will be starting at $10,000-$20,000 with a $2,000 ante. Kido Pham will start with the button.= Daniel in the BB, Cho in the SB. We could possibly make fireworks early. Keyword = could.

Sumner Takes An Early Pot From NegreanuBrian Sumner opened for 60K and Daniel Negreanu called. The flop came Kc-8c-6d and Negreanu checked. Sumner bet 90K and Negreanu called. The turn was the 9h. Check-check, and the river is the 3c. Negreanu bet 60K and Sumner called. Sumner shows K-J and takes down the pot.Cho Takes A Small One From NegreanuYoung Cho made it 65K to go and Daniel Negreanu called. The flop came Ac-3d-2d. Negreanu checked, Cho fired 120K, and Negreanu folded.

Kainer Picks On TranJC Tran, the shortest stack at the table, had the big blind and almost got a walk. The action folded to Gary Kainer in the big blind, though, and he decided to move all-in and take advantage of Tran. It worked, and Kainer grabbed Tran's big blind and the antes.Kainer Flexes Once AgainYoung Cho opened for 66K and Gary Kainer wasted no time going all-in for another 462K. After Cho got the count, he decided he wanted nothing to do with it and mucked his hand.This guy's going to donate his entire stack very soon to either Cho or Negreanu, guaranteed.

SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNegreanu Takes A Big Pot From ChoYoung Cho raised to 70K and Daniel Negreanu called. The flop came 8h-5d-3c and Cho led out for 140K. Check-check and the 8c fell on the turn. Negreanu called and the river card was the 5h. Cho cut off 200K and Negreanu called quickly. Cho had A-K, and Negreanu flipped up 9-9. His two pair was good, and Negreanu takes his first swipe at Cho's stack.