W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN I wish we could watch this live.
haha good first post..I totally agree. Watching the bootlegged live feed of WSOP final table was pretty sweet.
Uh oh, Jans in the thread! Watch out, she is crazy today!
:club: hee hee crazy woman in the forumLatest Chip CountsYoung Cho 1,620,000 Daniel Negreanu 1,350,000 Bryan Sumner 1,233,000 Kido Pham 630,000 Gary Kainer 550,000 JC Tran 440,000 Average Chip Count:980,000

Latest Chip CountsYoung Cho 1,620,000 Daniel Negreanu 1,350,000 Bryan Sumner 1,233,000 Kido Pham 630,000 Gary Kainer 550,000 JC Tran 440,000nevermindseems likes the cards just are not going DNs way

Latest Chip CountsYoung Cho 1,620,000 Daniel Negreanu 1,350,000 Bryan Sumner 1,233,000 Kido Pham 630,000 Gary Kainer 550,000 JC Tran 440,000nevermindseems likes the cards just are not going DNs way
When I was a rookie I was put with an old head who used to say when I wanted to do something before we went to coffee: "Pace yourself, just pace yourself." Remember where Daniel was the middle of yesterday. The chip lead will change hands a few more times and I suspect we are all in for the long haul. I'm putting my money on Kid Poker. Pace yourself, DN.
When I was a rookie I was put with an old head who used to say when I wanted to do something before we went to coffee: "Pace yourself, just pace yourself." Remember where Daniel was the middle of yesterday. The chip lead will change hands a few more times and I suspect we are all in for the long haul. I'm putting my money on Kid Poker. Pace yourself, DN.
Nice Pussy!!
:club:
Exactly, he has no fear. Crazy, crazy player and dangerous as hell.BUT DN PULLS OUT THE V BABY
That hand was confusing. All-in bet with a weak flush draw, and a call with a weak flush draw. I can understand the naked aggression of the bet, but the call was weird.

Wow @ Kainer. Some strategy. I think I'll go all preflop every time I enter a pot. Yeah, that's great poker. doh.

Wow @ Kainer. Some strategy. I think I'll go all preflop every time I enter a pot. Yeah, that's great poker. doh.
Its a good strategy against players who are clearly better than him. And the WPT structure might just get him a win.
Its a good strategy against players who are clearly better than him. And the WPT structure might just get him a win.
I didn't say it wasn't a fine strategy for him. Just that it makes for some really boring poker.
I didn't say it wasn't a fine strategy for him. Just that it makes for some really boring poker.
yea deffinatly. pretty frustrating opponent for a small ball player. he will probally get caught sooner or later. but now he will probally tighten up :club:

Hey fella's just joined a few min's ago Just like about everyone on here daniel is my fav player i watch him anytime i can. i just want to jump in here and ask does anyone know when this may air on tv ?? thanks