W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DIRKIM DIR JHHGTHNBJVCGYTHVJC YGHTJHCCXWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!HOLLA@DAN!IMADONKEY HTGGGFBHUJCFTUHINSERT _________ <<<<<<<SOME GL TO DAN GARBAGE HEREUMM GL DAN!

4Gary Kainer$199,934 busted 5Thang "Kido" Pham$171,372 busted 6J.C. Tran$142,810 busted 7Robert Thompson$114,248 busted 8Matt Russell$85,686 busted 9James Bullard$57,124 busted I dont like this payout structure the difference between each of these spots is the same, it should be graduated.
:club: It is graduated... there's quite a difference between 4th and 9th, I'd battle hard for that 150k. Also, there was only like 290-300 in the event, they need 1st place to be as close to 1mil as possible especially for television, so other places will suffer I guess from it.

Seat 3: Bryan Sumner 596,000- I don't like his approach. A total pre-flop player that plays a pretty ABC game for the most part. Looks to gamble pre-flop by coming over the top of raises. The WPT final table structure will help him out in a big way since the focus becomes pre-flop play at these crapshoot like final tables.

LOL at WPT report!!Hand 112: Young Cho moves all-in, everyone folds.Hand 113: Young Cho moves all-in and everyone foldsHand 114: Negreanu raises to T280,000, Cho re-raises all-in, Negreanu folds.Hand 115: Sumner raises T300,000 and everyone folds.Hand 116: Brian Sumner moves all-in, everyone folds.

:club: It is graduated... there's quite a difference between 4th and 9th, I'd battle hard for that 150k. Also, there was only like 290-300 in the event, they need 1st place to be as close to 1mil as possible especially for television, so other places will suffer I guess from it.
the payout is graduated cause its not a satellite, but the DIFFERENCE in payouts isnt. so dont hit yourself in the bead too hard.(see a graph of a function and its derivative)
the payout is graduated cause its not a satellite, but the DIFFERENCE in payouts isnt. so dont hit yourself in the bead too hard.(see a graph of a function and its derivative)
turnips and parsnips are not one and the same.try the snozzberries.

Thu Jan 25 20:29:00 PST 2007Young Cho Eliminated 3rd ($257,058)117. Daniel Negreanu has the button, Bryan Sumner raises to $300,000 and Cho pushes all in. Sumner immediately calls with AA while Cho shows 63. The board comes J52QK eliminating Cho in 3rd place. Thu Jan 25 20:21:00 PST 2007Hands #112-116112. Bryan Sumner has the button again, Young Cho moves all in to win the blinds and antes.113. Young Cho has the button and moves all in and everyone folds.114. Daniel Negreanu has the button and raises to $280,000. Young Cho pushes all in and Negreanu mucks his handworks everytime except the last time.... :club:

Seat 3: Bryan Sumner 596,000- I don't like his approach. A total pre-flop player that plays a pretty ABC game for the most part. Looks to gamble pre-flop by coming over the top of raises. The WPT final table structure will help him out in a big way since the focus becomes pre-flop play at these crapshoot like final tables.

Ideas for the Money Presentation in Tunica:1. They roll in a craps table and hot girls start throwing $10, 000 Bricks down the table.2. The Money is rolled in inside 2 giant deep-fryersEdit: Sorry for the triple post bad connection.

WPT website:OK...We're back!Thursday, January 25, 2007 08:41 PM PST Sorry everyone. The tourmanent has gone so long our internet license expired here at Tunica. Things seem to be under control now. We're about to start heads up action between /b12372/ and Daniel Negreanu! You gotta love poker....where a true unknown can goes heads up with a top pro.