I Cannot Win At Poker Without God

Rant and sarcasm coming.....be prepared.Yo God.....whats the dillio?Why is my life so messed up? Why can't I be the person I want to be?I have a financially rewarding life. I am able to travel and experience many cultures. I have a loving wife. I have many friends who I talk to all the time. I discuss my inner feelings and doubts with them...the people I know and trust. I am respected and admired by many people.But yet..... something is missing.I need a closer relationship with.... wait....let me think.....it's coming now..... oh YES......A FAIRY TALE!A supreme being who looks down on all of his creations and says..... "I AM GOD.... DO WHAT I SAY!"OK.Jeez...... organized religion has been responsible for the deaths of more humans than anything else in the history of mankind.We are in the 21st century..... at no time in history have people had more access to their friends and family. Our technology is truly remarkable. Anyone with a few grand and a week can circumnavigate the globe. We have a decent grasp of the enormity and beauty of the universe. WE...the humans have accomplished quite a bit.And yet we still look to fairy tales to satisfy ourselves.And we also manage to slaughter the crap out of each other in the name of GOD. The only thing that has advanced in the last 2000 years is the efficiency in which we slay the heathens.Truly depressing.But hey...... GO GOD!And hey GOD......if you are listening? ........ I need to win some races. OK?

OP, you could have just said 'in my opinion, religion has caused more harm than good'... in which case you may have had a valid point - and if you had posted in the religion forum.But by posting here, and the way you've written it, perhaps you won't get what you're looking for.

Dear little baby Jesus... Thankyou for my smoking hot wife. She IS a stone cold fox. AMEN
wait. Jesus wasn't a baby.....he was a man, with a beard and long flowing hair like the lead singer of Lynard Skinard....
How embarassing.
Let me enlighten you to as to what is embarassingSomeone who posts his high school yearbook picture (great shot too) in a public forum. Posts TEN THOUSAND times in an online forum in less than 2 years.I could go on.... but I don't particularly enjoy picking on young, easy targets.I have three words for you DrawingDeadInDM:GET A LIFE
Rant and sarcasm coming.....be prepared.Yo God.....whats the dillio?Why is my life so messed up? Why can't I be the person I want to be?I have a financially rewarding life. I am able to travel and experience many cultures. I have a loving wife. I have many friends who I talk to all the time. I discuss my inner feelings and doubts with them...the people I know and trust. I am respected and admired by many people.But yet..... something is missing.I need a closer relationship with.... wait....let me think.....it's coming now..... oh YES......A FAIRY TALE!A supreme being who looks down on all of his creations and says..... "I AM GOD.... DO WHAT I SAY!"OK.Jeez...... organized religion has been responsible for the deaths of more humans than anything else in the history of mankind.We are in the 21st century..... at no time in history have people had more access to their friends and family. Our technology is truly remarkable. Anyone with a few grand and a week can circumnavigate the globe. We have a decent grasp of the enormity and beauty of the universe. WE...the humans have accomplished quite a bit.And yet we still look to fairy tales to satisfy ourselves.And we also manage to slaughter the crap out of each other in the name of GOD. The only thing that has advanced in the last 2000 years is the efficiency in which we slay the heathens.Truly depressing.But hey...... GO GOD!And hey GOD......if you are listening? ........ I need to win some races. OK?
Ask God if he could help out the Patriots today...thanks!
FYP, go Colts!
Ehhh... all the signs point to the Colts winning the game but you never know. I don't see either team having a significant advantage over the other, so it should be a good game none the less...
Let me enlighten you to as to what is embarassingSomeone who posts his high school yearbook picture (great shot too) in a public forum. Posts TEN THOUSAND times in an online forum in less than 2 years.I could go on.... but I don't particularly enjoy picking on young, easy targets.I have three words for you DrawingDeadInDM:GET A LIFE
Come on.. That yearbook photo is funny. And also over 5 years old, so, feel free to pick on me. I promise no tears will fall down my God-forsaken cheeks.

OP, I really don't care whether you believe in God or not. You do make some ignorant statements, but I'm not in the mood to enlighten you. However, you basically state that religion has been the cause of many wars and slaughters.You, who is apparently not religious, is the one trying to start conflict with this post. Again, what you believe or don't is fine by me. But by the tone of your post, the forum in which you chose to post in, and the person who you are mainly attacking, clearly shows that you are looking for a "war."This hypocrasy is slightly amusing.Good luck with your life. I've got to get back to pre-game.GO PATS.