• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I don't see how he's #2 centre with Zajac, Henrique, Gionta and Josefsson already there.

Zajac is #1 (Clarkson and Elias), Loktionov will be #2 with Kovalchuk and Henrique on the wings, they've been centered by Zubrus up to this point. Josefson and Gionta slide down.

Arp is right, with those wingers it's basically a 1A / 1B situation.

penguins thread tho

Yeah, I realized it was the Pens thread after I commented...thought the Lovejoy trade was being discussed in a more general hockey thread and didn't look.

Lol really wow... It's because he's not waiver exempt anymore.

I was hoping he's get dealt. He just doesn't fit the style of play on this team, but I think he can help out elsewhere.

Arp, I was thinking this when you made me trade for him.

I like what Boychuk has brought. He hasn't screwed over the entire line like Kennedy and Tangradi have. He's had some chances, created some others, just not going in for him. It'll come. He's been given the longest continuous shot at that spot so far, and I hope it continues.

can we ban cooke from the NHL yet? :|

I was watching. There is no way that was intentional IMO. If he did that on purpose he is really deranged

i have a bridge to sell ya...

Like I said if he did that on purpose. I agree with you. He should be banned for life. But I highly doubt even Cooke would do that.

@proteautype: Count me among the many who don't believe Matt Cooke intentionally hurt Erik Karlsson. Cooke is many things, but he's not cartoonishly evil.

uhh.. Savard on line 1?

--

http://video.tsn.ca/...0/864712/clip/0

Anyways to call it intentional could be a stretch but why the **** is his skate up in the air like that? Cooke pretty much admits that he doesn't think in the moment -- I think this is yet another moment in the career of a psychopath.

get serious, watch any confrontation in the corner, guys are always getting knees and legs intertwined to pin players, etc.

grow up all of ****ing ottawa.

i'm a bit of a sens fan because of proximity, so I loathe the loss of the best d-man in the game, but get real

what a joke. people who think this was malicious in any way are simply biased.

get serious, watch any confrontation in the corner, guys are always getting knees and legs intertwined to pin players, etc.

grow up all of ****ing ottawa.

i'm a bit of a sens fan because of proximity, so I loathe the loss of the best d-man in the game, but get real

what a joke. people who think this was malicious in any way are simply biased.

why are you so upset? Cause others are upset?

Like, what Chris Neil did to Matt Cooke with 2 minutes left in the game was far more malicious and potentially injurious than what Matt Cooke did in a routine confrontation that happens 100 times per game. Neil took like 4 swings at Cooke's head. I thought we were worried about concussions.

Like, what Chris Neil did to Matt Cooke with 2 minutes left in the game was far more malicious and potentially injurious than what Matt Cooke did in a routine confrontation that happens 100 times per game. Neil took like 4 swings at Cooke's head. I thought we were worried about concussions.

I didnt watch the play, but your saying "4 swings at head" doesnt happen often during a game?

I guess were all gonna be watching guys go into the corners now, and see how high someone raises their leg, if at all.