Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Lots of panic going around after one game. I would say SJ is the only team that should panic and maybe Washington. But I don't think the Pens should panic much.Interesting though that all the games played so far have been 1 goal games.
Where is there panic?Don't think anyone affiliated with the Penguins are panicking, nor should they be.I'm sure some fans are, but these are the same people who panic after regular season losses.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Where is there panic?Don't think anyone affiliated with the Penguins are panicking, nor should they be.I'm sure some fans are, but these are the same people who panic after regular season losses.
Panic was used earlier somewhere and I just responded to it. But teams after one game are making changes that I believe borderline on panic mode. I think the Wings taking a player who has been playing since before the Olympic break and replacing him with a player who has been on the Griffins for the last half of the season is a little panicky.
Panic was used earlier somewhere and I just responded to it. But teams after one game are making changes that I believe borderline on panic mode. I think the Wings taking a player who has been playing since before the Olympic break and replacing him with a player who has been on the Griffins for the last half of the season is a little panicky.
who is that Steve?
who is that Steve?
huh no one I guess but reading back I think my post was formed after reading arps post.or were you asking about the wings players.Williams our Abdelkader in. which I have no issue with as I hate Williams but he was the mainstay during our run to the playoffs.
Well, according to this, we're currently at "severe"das.jpg

Friggin monster of a hit there, I've never seen anyone crash through the penalty box door after delivering a hit before. Glad to see Leo is moving around and basically ok.

How was that not an elbow? I rewound it 6 times and it sure looked like he led with his elbow.
I did the same thing. That's pretty much direct elbow to the head, AND he left his feet.You could even argue it was charging.Hope Leopold is alright, he's been a big part of the team since the deadline.
You think the league will suspend him after reviewing that hit? He's been suspended this year already, for driving Dupuis' face into the dasher.
Depends on the injury, unfortunately.

Congrats..I must say that was pretty good hockey, even though I obviously didnt like the outcome..

Per Bob McKenzie, no suspension for Sutton.Clearly, that was a legal elbow.
I thought it was more of a forearm but I do think it should have been a charge for leaving his feet.tazsid.jpgjock-strap.jpgjaystelestrator.jpgwootang.jpg

Re: the Sutton hit:He definitely hit him with his elbow, but he didn't really extend it, he kept it tucked in, so I'm retracting my stance that it was a clear elbow after watching it a few more times.He definitely charged and left his feet though.All this talk about eliminating headshots, they make up new rules. Why not call the penalties that have been on the books for decades?

How was that not an elbow? I rewound it 6 times and it sure looked like he led with his elbow.
Are you an expert? You're saying you're an expert? Are you an expert?