Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Just saw this stat posted too...15-2-3 / 0.825ON THE ROAD under Bylsma in the regular season.
I REALLY miss Therrien
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Yeah, the Pens didn't play fantastic, but they didn't play poorly. Fleury kept them in the game though up until the 3rd, but it was only a matter of time.I hate making excuses, but being without Malkin, Gonchar, Kennedy, and Talbot had to catch up with them eventually.

This is really a game we should have won. We outplayed them for 2/3 of the game and had a ton more scoring chances. LA gets their usual good bounces and score cheap goals to win in the end. I'm sick of us losing games like this.serge

I don't know if these have been posted yet or not, but if they have they're still worth a repost.Pittsburgh Penguins fan snuck onto the ice with Penguins family members after they won the Cup, and basically had free access to go anywhere he wanted from there, including into the dressing room afterwards with the team. Of course he took a bunch of pictures, and they're as awesome as they sound. hoist.jpghttp://projects.daytondailynews.com/cache/...80209ryankraft/

how much longer we have to have Stanley Cup stories..Its November already..pfft :club:
Buddy, if the Leafs ever win a Stanley Cup during your lifetime you know darn well you're going to be talking about it daily for the next 10 years. :ts
Buddy, if the Leafs ever win a Stanley Cup during your lifetime you know darn well you're going to be talking about it daily for the next 10 years. :club:
you got that right
I don't know if these have been posted yet or not, but if they have they're still worth a repost.Pittsburgh Penguins fan snuck onto the ice with Penguins family members after they won the Cup, and basically had free access to go anywhere he wanted from there, including into the dressing room afterwards with the team. Of course he took a bunch of pictures, and they're as awesome as they sound. hoist.jpghttp://projects.daytondailynews.com/cache/...80209ryankraft/
We landed on the moon!

Penguins president has heart attackMonday, November 09, 2009By Shelly Anderson, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteBOSTON -- Penguins president David Morehouse had a heart attack yesterday morning as the team was preparing to fly from San Jose to Boston.He was taken to a San Jose hospital, where a procedure was performed. He is resting comfortably there, the team said today. He is expected to make a full recovery.Morehouse is in his third season as team president.

I'm not going to win the Stanley Cup, I guess unless I get some sort of front office job with an NHL team, which is about as likely as me becoming Pope, so I would lift it over my head in a heartbeat if I ever had the chance.

How are the Penguins doing?Why dont we get updates?
Ya they're in a slump. What else do you want? Take away players the caliber of Malkin, Gonchar, Letang, Kennedy, Talbot, and Orpik for an amount of time and what else do you expect? They rolled with it for a couple weeks but in the past 9 days it's caught up to them. And it's not like they're losing to the Leafs or teams from the Southeast during this stretch either. The Kings, Sharks, Boston, and New Jersey aren't exactly pushovers.How's the view from down in 14th by the way?
Goaltenders: Marc-Andre Fleury, Brent Johnson.Defensemen: Alex Goligoski, Jay McKee, Martin Skoula, Deryk Engelland, Mark Eaton, Ben Lovejoy.First Line: Matt Cooke, Sidney Crosby, Ruslan Fedotenko.Second Line: Chris Kunitz, Jordan Staal, Bill Guerin.Third Line: Pascal Dupuis, Mike Rupp, Chris Bourque.Fourth Line: Chris Conner, Craig Adams, Eric Godard.MEDICAL WATCH: The Penguins played without C Evgeni Malkin, RW Tyler Kennedy, LW Max Talbot, D Sergei Gonchar, D Kris Letang and D Brooks Orpik against New Jersey. All of those players should be back in the lineup by some point in December. It is believed Malkin has a good chance of returning Saturday against the Bruins. He practiced Thursday morning and reported that his shoulder is considerably improved.barf
It is believed Malkin has a good chance of returning Saturday against the Bruins. He practiced Thursday morning and reported that his shoulder is considerably improved.
0871_jesus_resurrection_christian_clipart.jpg
Ya they're in a slump. What else do you want? Take away players the caliber of Malkin, Gonchar, Letang, Kennedy, Talbot, and Orpik for an amount of time and what else do you expect? They rolled with it for a couple weeks but in the past 9 days it's caught up to them. And it's not like they're losing to the Leafs or teams from the Southeast during this stretch either. The Kings, Sharks, Boston, and New Jersey aren't exactly pushovers.How's the view from down in 14th by the way?
lol..I asked a simple question ..But since you took a shot at the leafs, ill respond.Take away the players the caliber of Malkin and Gonchar and you get a normal team..Not one built with years of tanking..FYI every team is going through serious injuries...Have you heard of players like Ovechkin,Luongo,Kovalchuk etc??Dont you still have the greatest hockey player since Wayne Gretzky..Isnt he the saviour..Yah that one that cant score without Malkin..If the Leafs played the Penguins in a 7 game series right now, the Leafs would win..We are the better team IMO..

lol. Every team goes through injuries and every team slumps. Come see me at the end of the regular season to see where this team is, and see me at the end of the playoffs to see how deep they went. Slumps and injuries like this is why the Penguins worked hard and went 10-2 or whatever it was to start their season.If you take away the best forward and best defenseman on any team, they become average. I don't know how this is shocking to anybody. That doesn't mean that team doesn't have any depth. Not to mention that all of our depth is also injured...If the Penguins and the Leafs met in a 7-game series right now, the world would end because the Leafs are still out of a playoff spot, and the Penguins are in the playoffs.

lol..I asked a simple question ..
You got the exact response you expected...don't try to act surprised.
But since you took a shot at the leafs, ill respond.
Keep your anti-pens talk in the anti-pens thread and that wouldn't happen.
Take away the players the caliber of Malkin and Gonchar and you get a normal team..Not one built with years of tanking.
Love the conspiracy theories. It's called rebuilding. Some teams want to win and don't aspire to 6-12 place.
FYI every team is going through serious injuries...Have you heard of players like Ovechkin,Luongo,Kovalchuk etc??
No shit sherlock, but correct me if I'm wrong but don't these guys play for different teams.
Dont you still have the greatest hockey player since Wayne Gretzky..Isnt he the saviour..Yah that one that cant score without Malkin..
Ya he's not the saviour <sw>...without Crosby the Pens would be in Kansas City right now. Lemieux was responsible as well but without a franchise player like Crosby the Pens would have been a much harder sell the to city of Pittsburgh.
If the Leafs played the Penguins in a 7 game series right now, the Leafs would win..We are the better team IMO..
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing the leafs is exactly what the pens need. I say they win the series in 3.