• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

It's a clip from the DVD being release tomorrow. I pre-ordered it from shop.nhl.com and after seeing that clip I'm quite excited.
I can't watch youtube at work.....fockers! haThey were just saying where some of the Pens will be tomorrow at Dick's Sporting Goods to sign DVDs tomorrow. I was surprised at how many are in the area right now.

Would rather miss Max for the first month and have him come back 100% than have him labor through an entire season.

5293_1199378707312_1313863815_561907_184763_n.jpg
Im saddled with being a die-hard Penguins fan but I cannot stand, and am, in fact, driven to the edge of puking, when the Steelers do well, so your picture stirs mixed emotions in me. :club:
Im saddled with being a die-hard Penguins fan but I cannot stand, and am, in fact, driven to the edge of puking, when the Steelers do well, so your picture stirs mixed emotions in me. :club:
Where are you from? How did you become a Pens fan? Who's your NFL team? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I watched the DVD last night, so a few random comments....- I thought it was weird that they show a quick clip of the Ovy/Gonchar hit, but never mention it. They never mention Gonchar missing games for an injury or anything.- It REALLY pisses me off that people can't say Mario's name right. He's French-Canadian, not Italian. The narrator said it which was bad enough, then Bylsma follows him by saying it wrong too!- Bill Guerin was the best through out the video. The clips and the interviews. Then, I saw they had a DVD extra of him with a mic on during the practice after game 5 of the finals, and he was BY FAR the best on the DVD.- No clips of anything the players said on the stage at the parade, which I was surprised about.- Gill mentions the night after they won at the bar when Zach and I saw the cup, but he doesn't mention Zach and I.- When they show Scuderi being "The Piece", a few guys call him that and laugh, but they never say why. Why show them calling him that, but not say why they did?Overall, great video. I need to go back and watch "One From the Heart" and "Against All Odds" now!

I phoned like 20 stores in Ottawa yesterday, all of which listed the DVD on their webpages, but none of them carried it, for whatever reason.I ordered it on Amazon, with a bunch of other stuff so I could get free shipping (the Comeback Kids book from PG, some other book, and the Sidney Crosby On The Ice and Beyond DVD), a few things weren't available to ship right away, so I'll get it in a couple weeks.Really bummed that I didn't get to see it right away, though.

I went to Dick's after work to pick it up and TKF was signing the DVDs from 6-8, only if you bought it there and got a wrist band. They guarenteed 600 with 100 more a maybe. I was like 605 to buy the DVD but didn't plan to get it signed anyway. The place was a zoo though, with idiots bringing all kinds of stuff to get signed, even though on the radio they said a millions times they wouldn't be signing anything else.

Rupp was just on Madden and told a great story. Last year, he took his son to the NHL store in NYC and told him he could buy any jersey and a mini-stick. His con comes back 2 minutes later with a Malkin jersey and a Pens stick. A few weeks later, the Devils play the Penguins. After the game, he goes to meet his wife and kid in the wife's lounge and sees his kid there playing knee hockey with the other kids, with his Pens stick and Malkin jersey on. His wife is from Erie, PA and a Steelers/Pens fan, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Where are you from? How did you become a Pens fan? Who's your NFL team? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
I was born in Ohio (although I shuffle between Ohio, Indiana, and Toronto now). I'm a fan of the Pens, Colts, Cubs, and Bulls. I've been a fan of those 4 teams, and only those 4 teams, since the late 80s, early 90s. I guess its easy to understand why I liked the Pens and Bulls - they had the best player(s) in the game, and eventually started winning, cementing why I liked them. The Cubs and the Colts, no clue, loveable losers, I guess. :DI did pick teams that were close, don't know why I never liked the Bengals or the Browns, and I picked up on my family's hatred for the steelers, so thats that.
Rupp was just on Madden and told a great story. Last year, he took his son to the NHL store in NYC and told him he could buy any jersey and a mini-stick. His con comes back 2 minutes later with a Malkin jersey and a Pens stick. A few weeks later, the Devils play the Penguins. After the game, he goes to meet his wife and kid in the wife's lounge and sees his kid there playing knee hockey with the other kids, with his Pens stick and Malkin jersey on. His wife is from Erie, PA and a Steelers/Pens fan, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.
heard this today as well i think he's gonna be a fan favorite after a month or two.

Zach....I took a couple of pictures for you yesterday. That steel and purple insulation at the very top is the new Pens arena and that is the Igloo in the 2nd picture, but that's not the point of these pictures, haha.P7070026.jpgP7070014.jpg