• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I guess the rest of the team had Corvo's outlook during his 2nd intermission interview. I've never seen a guy giving an interview, while the game was still yet to be decided, look that beaten.

Eaves with a blatant elbow to Staal's head :club:
Yeah, ****ing brutal. What a piece of shit.
Nice solid win. Lets close this out on Tuesday night and get some rest before we have to most likely deal with the wings
And then have 11 days off? LOL NHL.

Got to the first 10 minutes of the 3rd period yesterday during my layover in Charlotte, NC but all I saw was the Canes 2nd goal and cam ward standing on his head. After I boarded the plane the pens went nuts and scored 3 goals to put it away. Can't wait for Tuesday as I'll actually be watching for the first time since game 3 vs. Washington.Lange Highlight CitySweet gif from Malkins HT goal the other day.hatshats.gif

One of my favorite things now is to look at crowd reactions after big goals and try to guess which might get used as a "stunned" pic in The Pens Blog. I called this one as soon as I saw it during the game:stunned.jpg

"Mario" - no."and company" - yes.I'd like to think that Mario hasn't completely transformed into a greedy business man and still wants what's best for him team to win the cup.

"Mario" - no."and company" - yes.I'd like to think that Mario hasn't completely transformed into a greedy business man and still wants what's best for him team to win the cup.
Until the NHL got their heads out of their asses today and decided that an 11 day layoff was a BAD idea, it would probably have been better for the pens to play a little longer...

Ya, really hoping they get rid of that retarded break. Bending over backwards for NBC is retarded.To be honest, with how sick resilient this Canes team is, I'm not for giving them ANY hope.

If you're Mario Lemieux and company, do you secretly hope that the Canes win game 4 to get one more home game, and like $4M in extra revenue?
Let me guess - you read Smizik's blog about this? I'm in the same boat with dev, though. As a fan, I want there to be no doubt - I don't want Carolina winning anything.
I read it afterwards. Smizik is a retard, though, in general. We just happened to have the same thought, unfortunately.
Sorry to hear that.Adding to the pattern where we just regurgitate exactly what's posted on the Pensblog.610x.jpg
Cowher, representing the Hurricanes, will fire up the crowd ringing some stupid thing.Some joke Steeler fan who doesn't pay attention to the Pens won't care.But for many Pittsburgh sports fans, this will be considered a slap in the face.Can't wait till he comes back to Pittsburgh, and admist all the cheers, there will be someone booing.And you'll know why.This game will be for that 3rd-and-1 against the Broncos in the 1997 AFC Championship.Bettis was running over the entire NFL that season. Kordell pick city in the end zone.
It's time to finish them off...38.jpg
Ya, really hoping they get rid of that retarded break. Bending over backwards for NBC is retarded.To be honest, with how sick resilient this Canes team is, I'm not for giving them ANY hope.
Resilient, yes.Miracle workers, no.I think the Pens look ridiculously good right now, everything is working perfectly for them.