Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

I read that quote by Christensen a few hours after I posted, and I wanted to knock him down myself. What an idiot. As for Crosby's play, I listened to the radio on the way out and thought that what happened was that he knocked it down while the puck was below his shoulders, but he shot it in when it was at a legal shooting height. I tuned in halfway through the explanation, so I'm not exactly sure of the details. It wasn't replayed in the arena, either.
Did he actually say this (christensen)....I would fine him for those comments...Team fine I mean..
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Did he actually say this (christensen)....I would fine him for those comments...Team fine I mean..
"I dove a little bit," Christensen said. "I was trying to draw something. You didn't know what they were going to call [yesterday]. Alexandre Picard isn't that strong, and I'm not that easy to push over."So, yes, I was trying to draw something. A power play [that would carry over] in overtime, the seconds are winding down -- it would have been great."I probably deserved [the call]. I'm willing to admit that I embellished a bit."
Pretty quiet in here....when the pens are getting rocked...
OOOOHHHH Yeah !!!4-1 Ottawa and still 13:00 to go in the second.OK guys, time to argue how you think you can beat us in a 7-game playoff series...it's pretty much looking more and more like this first round matchup is a lock.
OOOOHHHH Yeah !!!4-1 Ottawa and still 13:00 to go in the second.OK guys, time to argue how you think you can beat us in a 7-game playoff series...it's pretty much looking more and more like this first round matchup is a lock.
It's been a lock for a few years now for the Sens. :club:
It's been a lock for a few years now for the Sens. :D
I meant the the Pittsburgh-Ottawa matchup is a lock.Typical Hab fan...always living in the past :club:
I meant the the Pittsburgh-Ottawa matchup is a lock.Typical Hab fan...always living in the past :club:
you better hope you avoid the Leafs in the playoffs...you know how those matchups go
you better hope you avoid the Leafs in the playoffs...you know how those matchups go
Yeah whatever...Serge you sound like the type of guy that laments that he always loses with pocket aces.There is variance in the NHL...you don't win the Cup every year.Ottawa beating the Leafs in the playoffs is +ev for the next decade.
Yeah whatever...Serge you sound like the type of guy that laments that he always loses with pocket aces.There is variance in the NHL...you don't win the Cup every year.Ottawa beating the Leafs in the playoffs is +ev for the next decade.
not at all....we are in your head...you cant beat the Leafs....Never will happenThe cards are random....The fact the leafs are in your head arentThis is teh pens thread..I can give u details in the Leafs one

Sorry for the digression guys...this IS the Penguins thread after all....BTW, I really like your team, obv the great young talent but also the several french canadians on the roster. I watched Talbot lead the Hull Olympiques through a great playoff run in '03 and it's really nice to see him grind it out in the NHL. I just think it's unfortunate that you have to play the Sens in the first round this year...

First win vs. Ottawa since Nov. 22, 2003.Now bring on the Devils...maybe Broduer will take off a game. (preferably while still in net)

Awesome :D Yeah, I think Sens and Pens are matching up in the first round - it's just a question of who gets 4th or 5th. I just hope we get our goal tending issues worked out. Thibault played well (from what I heard- had to listen on the radio) but he tends to slack off when given a couple appearances in a row. I have tickets to the game this Thursday, but I also am supposed to be playing in a soccer game that night. Choices :club: On one hand - my team needs me...but we're probably going to lose anyways.On the other hand...the Pens game is always fun...but we don't play well vs. NJ.Sigh.

Staal is SO sick on the penalty kill. In overtime they should just throw out Staal and 2 other players. All the extra Pens are getting in his way :PIs Crosby not gold on the shootout?Crazy comeback...congrats to you Pens fans.