• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Listening to Pens HD Radio now. http://penguins.nhl.com/v2/ext/hd/hdRadioPlayer.htmlThey broadcast from inside the igloo and let us know the happenings from the morning skates from both teams. They just got done saying they spotted Orpik and Letang skating on their own so it doesn't appear they're quite ready but it's certainly progress. That's the good news.The bad news is that Nate Guenin (orginially from the burgh) has been recalled from WBS. He'll likely lace them in if and when Goligoski can't go.8470317.jpg Mug shot?

Guenin was solid in the preseason, but obviously being without your 3 offensive defenseman is kinda ridiculous.
Well all I know is that Guenin being in the lineup instead of Gogo certainly isn't good for my FCHL 2 team. :club:
It's official - 2 to 3 weeks: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-p...p&type=lgnsThis is getting ridiculous.
Letang, Gonchar, Goligoski, and Orpik as the D's being out are even more interesting. As far as I know Gonchar is the closest to being known as injury prone (and that even only started last year). Mckee and Eaton would be at the top of my list if you asked me who was most likely to get hurt amongst the D-men but they remain healthy. (*knock on wood*)

i know he's a good canadian boy but surely malkin should get the nomination for stepping up and putting the team on his shoulders when crosby was hurt down the stretch? the article makes a point that the wings sent their number 1 d partnership out in the finals against crosby but for 2 months malkin played against every teams top pair and none of them could stop him! malkin for sportsman of the year!

Do people actually believe this crap matters??? Wayne Gretzky needed five NHL seasons before his Edmonton Oilers won a Cup. Mario Lemieux, Crosby's owner and landlord in Pittsburgh, took seven. Some two months shy of his 22nd birthday, Crosby beat them to the virtual finish line, becoming the youngest captain in NHL history to win the Cup. He needed just four seasons. What an idiotic argument. I love Crosby, but come on. Sorry, but thats a terrible article.

Pens @ Sens tonight! Going to be in the building for Max Talbot's first game since scoring the Stanley Cup winning goal! Gonchar is back too.
Good to see they're coming back. Hopefully they're not rushing back into the lineup. (Speaking about Gonch more than Superstar)I'm looking for 2 PP goals tonight.Eaton appears to be a game time decision with back spasms. Chris Lee's on loan from WBS just in case he's needed.http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=24408
Good to see they're coming back. Hopefully they're not rushing back into the lineup. (Speaking about Gonch more than Superstar)I'm looking for 2 PP goals tonight.Eaton appears to be a game time decision with back spasms. Chris Lee's on loan from WBS just in case he's needed.http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=24408
Now Mark Madden is reporting that Eaton is out tonight with a groin injury. Can't find confirmation of that at this point but wow. The Pens mention new about back spasms but according to MM, "he's out with a groin." (as Bill Cowher would say)edit...Now no Kovalev for the Sens as his mother in law just passed away.