• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

That was a BLATANT stick throw... where's the call?Edit: After watching the replay, that's disgusting.
I loaded the site specifically to post this.
I am being 11111000000% honest with you Zach, that was in no way shape or form directed at any specific person in particular. You were too busy fighting with serge anyway. Seriously. I don't know why you take things as if they are personally directed at you...
Don't worry about it. Having the most annoying 5 weeks of my poker career lately, so I'm just easily irritable reading the board while playing, and running thousands of dollars under EV.===========After the first 5 minutes, I thought we were going to get a repeat of last game, but the Flyers picked it up. Both teams are doing very well at clogging up the neutral zone, not allowing a ton of chances. Even then, the Pens are getting more than their fair share, and Biron showed up tonight. Bit of a softy on Guerin's long shot, but his release is sick.All the announcers are falling over themselves over how much more disciplined the Flyers have been, and while they have improved, the refs are simply letting them play in this one. If the crew from the 1st game was calling it, they'd have had more penalties. Not saying they've missed calls or anything, the reffing has been fair so far.Pens are definitely a bit sloppier in this game, most notably the 2nd period, but somehow came out with a goal. Pretty even game so far, once the Flyers settled in after the first 5 minutes. Haven't looked at the shots, but I think they'd be close. Also, I think 3 posts in the first period for the Pens (like the Flyers last game), or they'd have had a few by now.Either way, they need to bring it in the 3rd period. GO PENS GO.

Thank god Carter 1 upped Carter for missing a ton of open net. Fluery made much better save than Biron did on Staal but Carter's goal would have been even easier than Staals.

Powe's goal was a perfect shot. Absolutely perfect placement, a real beauty, even if it looks like a softy. Getting the puck was maybe a bit lucky, but it was an absolutely perfect shot.Now the Pens goal was lucky, but hell, put enough pucks on net, and you'll get some bounces.This game has been very even, IMHO. This overtime should be very entertaining, if not nerve-racking.

This thread needs an imaginary group hug. We are not pens fan, we are not leaf fans, remember this, we are all hockey fans. YES WE CAN. YES WE CAN!!(biatch pushing everybody together for an imaginary group hug and taking a picture with his disposal from Shopper's drug mart)

Now the Pens goal was lucky, but hell, put enough pucks on net, and you'll get some bounces.
I respectfully disagree. With 3+ bodies in front of the net anything can happen. Its pretty much the same as getting it allin with a touch, oesd and flush draw.

I'm drunk. Just got home from my wife taking my out to dinner for my bday which is this sunday byut we are going out with my mom that night. I told her what happend and she said that Zach and I will need to hug it out in toronto, so I might try and hug you zach so I am giving you fair warning!GO PEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Consistency? Staal gets hit behind the play in the same manner Briere did but Gill gets called while Alberts skates free.
No way the "hit" on staal deserved a penalty...Edit: Man what a great game. I love playoff hockey :club:
No way the "hit" on staal deserved a penalty...
I didn't see it but that's what the radio guys were talking about. Knuble gets one finally that may be a makeup call for the blatant interference missed after Biron was a mile out of the net and Craig Adams was trying to get a puck in the air.And now the dumbass flyers take a dumb slashing penalty to give the pens a 5 on 3. DO IT!